1．Is your photo in the drawer? ________.
A．Yes, I am B．No，it is C．Yes，it is D．No，I’m not
2．---________ my baseball? ---It’s under the chair.
A．Where B．Where’s C．Where’re D．Where are
3．---________ under the tree? ---No，they aren’t.
A．Where are B．What is C．Are they D．Is it
4．I need some things_________ class this afternoon. A. in B. at C. of D. for
5．There ________ a computer on the desk. A．are B．have C．has D．is
6．A notebook and an eraser _________ in the pencil case. A. are B. is C. am D. have
7．I need to take the video tape back _________ the store after school. A. for B. of C. at D. to
8. Look at those ________. They are _______.
A. radioes; hers B. radios; his C. photo; her D. radioes; mine
9. --- ______ behind ______? --- My alarm clock.
A. What’s; the chair B. Where’s; the chair C. What are; the chair D. Where are; a chair
10. Look. This is ________ clock. It’s _______ alarm clock. A. a; an B. an; an C. an; a D. a; a
11. I’m tidy ________she isn’t. A. and B. but C. so D. /
12. Her books are ________the bed. A. on B. in C. under D. of
13. My computer game is ______ the drawer and my books are _______ the sofa.
A. on; on B. in; in C. on; in D. in; on
14. Look. This is a picture _____ my bedroom. ____ bedroom is clean.
A. in, A B. of; The C. for; A D. for; The
15. __________ my toys. They are new. A. Here are B. Here is C. This is D. That is
16．Where are your brothers? ________.
A．He is at home B．He is in his room C．Yes，they are D．I don’t know
17．We have a map _____ the wall _______ our classroom. A. of, in B. of, of C. on, in D. on, of
18．What’s under the desk? ____.
A．It’s a football B．I can see a set of keys C．They are red box D. Here’s a cat.
19．He ________ a small room. ________ a nice desk in it.
A．is, There is B．has, Has C．have, There is D．has, There is
20．Lucy and Lily ________ a new bike. A．have B．has C．there is D．there are 完形填空
Look wall. A sofa is the floor. You can see a table, too. On 还（ ）1. A. in B. at C. of D. to
（ ）2. A. in B. at C. of D. to
（ ）3. A. many B. a C. an D. much
（ ）4. A. in B. on C. under D. at
（ ）5. A. maps B. map C. photoes D. photos
（ ）6. A. in B. at C. to D. on
（ ）7. A. a B. an C. the D. /
（ ）8. A. video B. keyes C. CDS D. plants
（ ）9. A. My B. Your C. I D. I'm
（ ）10. A. They B. It C. Its D. It's
( A )This is a room in Kate’s house. There is a big bed, a table, a computer and some chairs in it. There’s a glass and some books on the table. There is a picture on the wall. Kate is in the room. She is looking at the picture. Her father and mother are in the school. They work hard.
1．Is there only one room in Kate’s house?
A．Yes, there is. B．There is a bed. C．There is a computer. D．I don’t know.
2．What’s in the room?
A．Only a bed. B．Only a table. C．Only some chairs. D．A bed, a table, a computer and some chairs.
3．Is there anything on the table? A．Yes, there is. B．No, there isn’t. C．Some books. D．A glass.
4．Who is at home? A．Kate’s father. B．Kate’s mother. C．Kate s brother. D．Kate.
5．Kate’s father and mother are ________. A．teachers B．students C．friends D．at home ( B )My name is Fett. I’m English. But now I live (住) in China. I am a student. This is my classroom. Fifteen small desks and thirty chairs are in the classroom. They are for (给) classmates (同班同学) and me. A big desk is in the classroom, too. It’s for my teacher. A clock is on the back (后面)wall of the classroom. Next to the clock is a map. It’s a map of China.
6. Who is Jeff? A. A schoolboy. B. A schoolgirl. C. A Chinese student D. American.
7. What is Jeff talking about? A. The family. B. The school. C. The classroom. D. The park.
8. What’s on the back wall of the classroom? A. A clock. B. A map. C. A map and a clock. D. A picture.
9. How many desks are there (有) in the classroom? A. Fifteen. B. Sixteen. C. Thirty. D. Thirty-one.
10. What does the underlined (划线) “it” mean (意思) in the passage (文章)?
A. The classroom. B. The map of China. C. The big desk. D. The school
( C )Dear Tom,
Can you bring some things to school? I need my math book, baseball, notebook, CDs and video cassette (盒式录像带) . The math book is on the dresser. The baseball is under the bed. The notebook is next to the baseball under the bed. The CDs are on the dresser. The video cassette is behind the computer. Thanks.
1. Is the math book on the bed? A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, it's C. No, it isn't. D. I don't know.
2. What're under the bed?
A. baseball and video cassette B. baseball and CDs C. notebook and CDs D. baseball and notebook
3. Where're the CDs? A. On the dresser B. Under the bed C. In the drawer D. on the table
4. How many kinds(种类) of things does Mike want? A. 3 B. 4 C. 5 D. 6
5. Tom will bring these things to ____________ A. Mike's home B. school C. Jim's home D. the park 词汇
1. The m_______ plane is on the table.
2. I t_________ it’s in your bag.
3. My watch is u_______ the desk.
4.--- Do you k________ Bob’s phone number? ---Yes, it’s 025-3698.
5. —W_________ my pen? — It's in the pencil case.
6. I need some _________(thing) for class today.
7. Where _________(be) his keys?
8. There are two _________(photo) on the wall.
句型转换 对划线部分提问)____________ ____________ you ?
2. Tom's Pens are in the pencil case. (改为一般疑问句)__________ __________ pens in the pencil case?
3. Those are English books. (改为单数形式)____________ ____________ English book.
4. Is Mary Jim's sister?（做否定回答）No, _________ __________ （对划线部分提问） _______ ______ behind the door?
6.Where’s my book?(改为复数形式) ___________________________________
A: Come on, Jack.
B: OK. But ______________________________?
A: Your pen? ______________________________?
B: No, it isn’t in my backpack.
B: Yes, it’s on the desk. ____________________________.
B: Oh, all my books are in my backpack now.
以my bedroom 为题， 写一篇短文