35.prefer doing sth
37.with the help of/with one’s help
39.China’s national teamB.汉译英
51. I saw you play basketball almost every day during the summer holidays.
52.---Which sport do you prefer, cycling or rowing?
---I prefer rowing.
53. Would you mind not throwing bottles around?
54. She goes cycling twice a week and often goes mountain climbing on Sundays.
55. I’m sure I will do well in the boys’ 800—meter race in our school sports meet.
61. There ______ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes.
A. will have B. is going to be C. will D. are going to be 62---You didn’t lose the game last time. I didn’t, ______.
---If we keep ______hard. I’m sure we’ll do better this time.
A. too; to practice B. too; practicing
C. either; practicing D. either; to practice
63. Swimming is a good way ______ fit.
A. keep B. to keep C. being D. be
64.I often see that girl ______. Her dream must be a ______.
A. dance; dancer B. dancing; dance C. dances; player D. play; dancer
65. He ______ ill yesterday. I hope he’ll be well soon.
A. fall B. falls C. fell D. feel
66.— I think it’s impolite(不礼貌的) to______ others.
---I agree with you.
A. shout on B. shame at C. shout at D. shout
67. Walking is ______ legs and hearts.
A. good at B. bad at C. good for D. bad for
68.—Are you a member of the football club?
---Yes, I ______ it a few days ago.
A. took part in B. joined in C. joined D. was in
69.--- Would you mind if I take this seat? ---______. It’s for the old man.
A .Yes, please B. Of course not C. Not at all D. You’d better not
70. The ______ man can carry some water every day. He is healthy, I think.
A. 81-years-old B.81-year-old C.81 year old D. 81-years old