1. Sit down
2. on duty
3. in English
4. have a seat
5. at home
6. look like
7. look at
8. have a look
9. come on
10. at work
11. at school
12. put on
13. look after
14. get up
15. go shopping
1. help sb. do sth.
2. What about??
3. Let’s do sth.
4. It’s time to do sth.
5. It’s time for ?
6. What’s?? It is?/ It’s?
7. Where is?? It’s?.
8. How old are you? I’m?.
9. What class are you in? I’m in?.
10. Welcome to?.
11. What’s ?plus?? It’s?.
12. I think?
13. Who’s this? This is?.
14. What can you see？ I can see?.
15. There is (are) ?.
16. What colour is it (are they)? It’s (They’re)?
17. Whose ?is this? It’s?.
18. What time is it? It’s?.
1. Good morning, Miss/Mr?.
2. Hello! Hi!
3. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
4. How are you? I’m fine, thank you/thanks. And you?
5. See you. See you later.
6. Thank you! You’re welcome.
7. Goodbye! Bye!
8. What’s your name? My name is ?.
9. Here you are. This way, please.
10. Who’s on duty today?
11. Let’s do.
12. Let me see.
5. There be句型的用法。
There is a bird in the tree. 树上有只鸟。
There is a picture on the wall. 墙上有张图。
You look in this box and I’ll look in that one over there.你看看这个盒子，我去看那边的那个盒子。
I want this car, not that car. 我想要这辆小汽车，不是那一辆。
Take these books to his room, please. 请把这些书拿到他房间去。
This is mine; that’s yours. 这个是我的，那个是你的。
These are apples; those are oranges. 这些是苹果，那些是橘子。
This is Mary speaking. Who’s that? 我是玛丽。你是谁？
3. There be/ have
There be "有"，其确切含意为"某处或某时存在某人或某物。"其结构是：There be + 某人或某物 + 表示地点或时间的状语。There be 后面的名词实际上是主语，be 动词的形式要和主语在数上保持一致，be动词后面的名词是单数或不可数名词时用is，名词是复数时用are。例如：
(1) There is a big bottle of coke on the table. 桌上有一大瓶子可乐。
(2) There is a doll in the box. 那个盒子里有个娃娃。
(3) There are many apples on the tree. 那树上有许多苹果。
总之，There be结构强调的是一种客观存在的"有"。have表示"拥有，占有，具有"，即：某人有某物(sb. have / has sth.)。主语一般是名词或代词，与主语是所属关系。例如：
(4) I have two brothers and one sister.我有两个兄弟，一个姐姐。
(5) That house has four rooms.那所房子有四个房间。
4. look/ see/ watch
Look! The children are playing computer games. 瞧！孩子们在玩电脑游戏。 Look! What’s that over there? 看！那边那个是什么？
单独使用是不及物动词，如强调看某人/物，其后接介词at，才能带宾语，如： He’s looking at me。他正在看着我。
What can you see in the picture? 你能在图上看到什么？
Look at the blackboard. What did you see on it?看黑板！你看到了什么？
Yesterday we watched a football match on TV.昨天我们从电视上看了一场足球比赛。
4. put on/ / in
put on意为“穿上，戴上”。主要指“穿上”这一动作, 后面接表示服装、鞋帽的名词。 in 是介词，表示“穿着”强调状态。在句中可以做定语、标语和状语。如：
It’s cold outside, put on your coat. 外面冷，穿上你的外衣。
He puts on his hat and goes out. 他戴上帽子，走了出去。
The woman in a white blouse is John’s mother.穿白色衬衣的那个妇女是John的妈妈。
5. house/ home/family
house ：“房子”，指居住的建筑物; Home: “家”，指一个人同家人共同经常居住的地方; Family: “家庭“，“家庭成员”。例如：
Please come to my house this afternoon. 今天下午请到我家来。
He is not at home. 他不在家。
My family all get up early. 我们全家都起得很早。
6. fine, nice, good, well
(1) fine指物时表示的是质量上的"精细"，形容人时表示的是"身体健康"，也 可以用来指"天气晴朗"。例如：
Your parents are very fine. 你父母身体很健康。
That's a fine machine. 那是一台很好的机器。
It's a fine day for a walk today. 今天是散步的好时候。
Lucy looks nice. 露西看上去很漂亮。
These coats are very nice. 那些裙子很好看。
Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。
It's very nice of you. 你真好。
Her son is a good student. 她儿子是一个好学生。
The red car is very good. 那辆红色小汽车很好。
I'm very well, thanks. 我身体很好，谢谢。
My friends sing well. 我的朋友们歌唱得好。
5. There be句型的用法。
Mary, please show ________ your picture.
A. my B. mine C. I D. me
_________ orange on the desk is for you, Mike.
A. A B.An C. / D. The
---What _______ the number of the girls in your class?
A. is B. am C. are D. be
There _______ a football match on TV this evening.
A. will have B. is going to be C. has D. is going to have
【解析】答案：B。该题考查的是There be?句型和动词have用法区别。There be句型本身就表示“在某个地方存在某个人或物”，不能和动词have混在一起用。
1. ---What colour is the bike?
---It’s _______ orange.
A. an B. a C. / D. the
2. That isn’t her bag. It’s ________.
A. my B. I C. mine D. me
3. ---Oh, your kite is very nice.
A. That’s right B. No, it’s not nice C. Yes, it is D. Thank you
4. The woman is sixty, but she _______ young.
A. is B. sees C. looks D. watches
5. It’s time ________ lunch. Let’s go home.
A. to B. in C. for D. on
6. ---________ is your coat?
---The black one.
A. What B. Where C. Which D. How
7. ---________ is the toy?
---It’s on the bed.
A. Who B. Where C. What D. Whose
8. The shoes are too old. Put ________ over there.
A. it B. they C. their D. them
9. Excuse me. Can you _______ my watch, please?
A. look B. look like C. look after D. look at
10. Look _______ the blackboard and listen _______ the teacher.
A. / / B. at; to C. after; / D. on; after
11. ---Whose dress is this?
A. Lucy B. Lucy’s C. Jim D. Jim’s
12. The girl ______ the purple coat is his sister.
A. at B. in C. on D. with
13. There is a bird ______ the tree.
A. in B. on C. to D. of
14. There are many ________ in our school.
A. woman teachers B. woman teacher
C. women teacher D. women teachers
15. ---Is there a ball under the desk?
A. Yes, it is B. Yes, there’s
C. No, there isn’t D. No, there is
16. There _______ some books and a pencil on the desk.
A. am B. is C. are D. be
17. ---Let me help you.
A. You’re welcome B. Thanks very much
C. Don’t worry D. Yes, thanks
18. ______ old man is ______ English teacher.
A. The; an B. An; an C. The; the D. A; a
19. ---What _____ five plus six?
A. am B. is C. are D. /
20. ---What ______ you see in the picture?
---I can see some flowers.
A. must B. can C. are D. do
This is a picture of Kat’s ____1____. What can we ____2_____ in the picture? Look ____3____ it, please. The man ____4____ the black coat is Kate’s father, Mr. Green. The ____5____ in the red sweater is Mrs. Green. They ____6____ young. The baby is Kate. The little boy is Kate’s ____7_____, Jim. ___8____ the man behind Mrs. Green? Oh, he’s ____9___ brother, Mr. Read. He ____10____ young, too.
1. A. families B. family C. parents D. brothers
2. A. look B. do C. see D.put
3. A. at B. after C. for D. up
4. A. on B. of C. in D. to
5. A. man B. girl C. women D. woman
6. A. are B. is C. look like D. looking
7. A. sister B. brother C. father D. aunt
8. A. What’s B. Where’s C. Who’s D. How is
9. A. his B. her C. our D. their
10. A. looks B. am C. look D. very
1. How are you? A. I am in Row 6.
2. Can you spell it, please? B. Fine, thank you.
3. How do you do? C. Yes, b-o-o-k, book.
4. What row are you in? D. It is ten.
5. What’s two plus eight? E. Nice to meet you, too.
6. Nice to meet you. F. I am 14.
7. How old are you? G. Wang Ping is.
8. Who’s not here? H. It’s here.
9. Where is the bag? I. It’s a book.
10. What is this in English? J. How do you do?
Jim: Excuse me, Ann. Whose black dog is this? Is it yours?
Ann: Let me have a look.________1_______. I think it’s Sam’s. My dog is brown. Jim: Sam, look at the dog behind the tree.________2__________?
Sam: Sorry, it isn’t mine. My dog is black and white. I think it looks like Mary’s. Jim: _____________3______________?
Sam: She’s my friend. Look! She’s over there. Let’s go and ask her. Jim: _______________4_______________.
Sam: Hi, Mary! Is that dog yours?
Sam: It’s a lovely dog! Don’t lose it!
Mary: Yes, thank you.
A. Who’s Mary
B. OK, let’s go
C. Oh, no it’s not mine
D. Oh, yes. It’s mine
E. Is it yours
1. ________ (He) pen is in ______ (I) pencil-box.
2. ________ (You) shoes ________ (be) under the bed.
3. ________ (Who) new ruler is this?
4. ---Are these trousers _______ (you)?
---No, they aren’t ________ (we)
5. It’s time ________ (go) and play games.
6. This is my pen. Please give it to ________ (I).
7. I have two ________ (baby).
8. Look! That is a ________ (China) car.
9. It is __________ (my teacher) sweater.
10. Now her ________ ( parent) are in America.
Bob was born in a big and rich family. His father is a university professor. He teaches American history. His mother is a very capable woman. She is the manager of a big company. She earns a lot of money, of course. Bob has two sisters and a brother. His elder sister, Jenny, is fourteen. She studies in a middle school. His younger sister, Ann, is ten. She studies in a private primary school. She has a very good memory. She is clever. His younger brother, Dick, is only six. He has just started going to school. Bob gets on well with his family. He is on good terms not only with his parents, but also with his sisters and brother. (have a friendly relationship with sb.) He is, in a word, an apple in their eyes.
1. Bob was born in a small and rich family.
2. He has two brothers and a sister.
3. There are five people in his family.
4. Dick is only six. He studies in a private primary school.
5. “He is an apple in their eyes” means “They love him very much”.
Look at the clothes line in the twins' bedroom. There are some clothes on it. You can see a green blouse and a yellow skirt. The trousers on the clothes line are black. They are not new but clean. Are they Lily's clothes? No. I know they are Lucy's. Lily's clothes are on a clothes tree near the window. Her trousers are brown, her blouse is white and her skirt is blue. There is a new hat on the clothes tree, but it's not Lily's, it's Lucy's. There is an old hat on Lucy's bed in the room, it's
Lily's. There are no clothes on the other bed, the bed is Lily's.
1. What can you see in the bedroom? I can see __________.
A. a clothes line B. a tree C. a bed
2. What colour are Lucy's trousers? They are ________.
A. green B. black C. brown
3. Where is Lucy's hat? It's on _________.
A. the clothes tree B. the clothes line C. lily's bed
4. How many beds are there in the room? ________.
A. only one B. three C. two
5. Are there any things on Lily's bed? ________.
A. Yes, there is a hat on it
B. No, there is not anything on it
C. Sorry, I don't know
It's a fine Sunday morning. Ann and her mother are in a big bus. There are many people in it. Some of them come from America, and some come from England and Canada. They are all their friends. They are going to the Great Wall.
There are two Chinese in the bus. One is woman. She is driving the bus. The other is a young man. He speaks good English. He is now talking about the Great Wall. The other people are all listening to him. They like the Great Wall. They want to see it very much.
1. Ann and mother are going to the Great Wall __________.
A. by bike B. by car C. by plane D. by bus
2. There are __________.
A. only one Chinese in the bus B. only two Chinese in the bus
C. only two Chinese on the bike D. only one Chinese in the car
3. The driver is __________.
A. a man B. a woman C. a Canadian D. an American
4. The people __________.
A. are singing B. are talking C. are listening D. are looking at the wall
5. They __________.
A. can see the Great Wall B. can speak English very well.
C. want to talk with the man very much D. want to see the Great Wall very much 初一年级（下）
1. a bottle of
2. a little
3. a lot (of)
4. all day
5. be from
6. be over
7. come back
8. come from
9. do one’s homework
10. do the shopping
11. get down
12. get home
13. get to
14. get up
15. go shopping
16. have a drink of
17. have a look
18. have breakfast
19. have lunch
20. have supper
21. listen to
22. not?at all
24. take off
25. throw it like that
26. would like
27. in the middle of the day
28. in the morning / afternoon/ evening
29. on a farm
30. in a factory
1. Let sb. do sth.
2. Could sb. do sth.?
3. would like sth.
4. would like to do sth.
5. What about something to eat?
6. How do you spell ??
7. May I borrow??
1. —Thanks very much!
2. Put it/them away.
3. What's wrong?
4. I think so.
I don't think so.
5. I want to take some books to the classroom.
6. Give me a bottle of orange juice, please. Please give it / them back tomorrow. OK.
9. What's your favourite sport?
10. Don't worry.
11.I’m (not) good at basketball.
12. Do you want a go?
13. That's right./ That‘s all right./ All right.
14. Do you have a dictionary / any dictionaries?
Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
15. We / They have some CDs.
We / They don’t have any CDs.
16. ---What day is it today / tomorrow?
17. ---May I borrow your colour pens, please?
---Certainly. Here you are.
18. ---Where are you from?
19. What's your telephone number in New York?
20. ---Do you like hot dogs?
---Yes, I do. ( A little. / A lot. / Very much.)
---No, I don't. ( I don't like them at all.)
21. ---What does your mother like?
---She likes dumplings and vegetables very much.
22. ---When do you go to school every day?
---I go to school at 7:00 every day.
23. ---What time does he go to bed in the evening?
---He goes to bed at 10:00.
1. That's right./ That‘s all right./ All right.
"I think we must help the old man.""我想我们应该帮助这位老人。"
"That's right."或 "You're right.""说得对"。
That’s all right.意为“不用谢”、“没关系”，用来回答对方的致谢或道歉。例如： "Many thanks." "That's all right."
"Sorry. It's broken." "That's all right."
"Please tell me about it." "请把此事告诉我。"
Is your mother all right?你妈身体好吗
Can you make a paper boat for me? 你能为我做个纸船吗？
He’s doing his homework now.他正在做他的作业。
say：是最口语化的最普通的一个词，意为“说出”、“说道”，着重所说的话。如： “I want to go there by bus” , he said . 他说，“我要坐汽车到那里去。” Please say it in English .请用英语说。
speak : “说话”，着重开口发声，不着重所说的内容，一般用作不及物动词 (即后面不能直接接宾语 ) 。如：
Can you speak about him? 你能不能说说他的情况？
I don’t like to speak like this. 我不喜欢这样说话。
speak 作及物动词解时，只能和某种语言等连用，表达在对话中恰当使用词汇的能力。如： She speaks English well.她英语说得好。
talk : 与 speak 意义相近，也着重说话的动作，而不着重所说的话，因此，一般也只用作不及物动词， 不过，talk 暗示话是对某人说的，有较强的对话意味，着重指连续地和别人谈话。如：
I would like to talk to him about it . 我想跟他谈那件事。
Old women like to talk with children.老年妇女喜欢和孩子们交谈。
tell : “告诉”，除较少情况外，一般后面总接双宾语。如：
He’s telling me a story.他在给我讲故事。
tell a lie 撒谎
tell sb. to do sth. /tell sb. not to do sth.
Miss Zhao often tells us to study hard.
4. do cooking/ do the cooking
do cooking 作“做饭”解，属泛指。do the cooking 特指某一顿饭或某一家人的饭。cooking为动名词，不能用作复数，但前面可用 some, much修饰。从do some cooking可引出许多类似的短语：
do some washing 洗些衣服
do some shopping 买些东西
do some reading 读书
do some writing 写些东西
do some fishing 钓鱼
go shopping 去买东西
go fishing 去钓鱼
go boating 去划船
go swimming 去游泳
5. like doing sth./ like to do sth.
like doing sth. 与like to do sth. 意思相同，但用法有区别。前者强调一般性的爱好或者表示动作的习惯性和经常性；后来表示一次性和偶然性的动作。例如：
He likes playing football, but he doesn‘t like to play football with Li Ming. 他喜欢踢足球，但是他不喜欢和李明踢。
6. other/ others/ the other/ another
Have you any other questions?你还有其他问题吗?
In the room some people are American, the others are French.在屋子里一些人是 美国人,其他的是法国人。
the other表另一个（二者之中）one?，the other?
One of my two brothers studies English, the other studies Chinese.
There is room for another few books on the shelf.书架上还可以放点书。
7. in the tree/ on the tree
in the tree 与 on the tree.译成中文均为"在树上"但英语中有区别。in the tree表示某人、某事（不属于树本身生长出的别的东西）落在树上，表示树的枝、叶、花、果等长在树上时，要使用on the tree.如：
There are some apples on the tree. 那棵树上有些苹果。
There is a bird in the tree. 那棵树上有只鸟。
8. some/ any
(1)some和 any既可修饰可数名词，也可修饰不可数名词。但有以下两点需要 注意。
There is some water in the glass.
Is there any water in the glass?
There isn't any water in the glass.
Would you like some tea?
9. tall/ high
a tall woman 一个高个子妇女
a tall horse 一个高大的马
He is high up in the tree. 他高高地爬在树上。
The plane is so high in the sky. 飞机在空中这么高。
10. can/ could
Can you ride a bike？ 你会骑自行车吗？
What can I do for you？ 要帮忙吗？
Can you make a cake？你会做蛋糕吗？
Where can he be？他会在什么地方呢？
Can the news be true？这个消息会是真的吗？
It surely can't be six o'clock already？不可能已经六点钟了吧？
You can't be hungry so soon，Tom，you've just had lunch.汤姆，你不可能饿得这么快，你刚吃过午饭。
What can he mean？他会是什么意思？
You can come in any time.你随时都可以来。
--- Can I use your pen？我能用你的钢笔吗？
--- Of course，you can.当然可以。
You can have my seat，I'm going now.我要走了，你坐我的座位吧。
could 是 can的过去式，表示过去有过的能力和可能性（在否定和疑问句中）。例如： The doctor said he could help him.（能力）医生说他能帮助他。
Lily could swim when she was four years old.（能力）
At that time we thought the story could be true.（可能性）
Could I speak to John，please？我能和约翰说话吗？
Could you wait half an hour？请你等半个小时好吗？
Could you please ring again at six？六点钟请你再打电话好吗？
只有现在式can和过去式could两种形式。能表示一般现在和一般过去两种时态，有时也能表示将来。所有其他时态（包括将来时）须用be able to加动词不定式来表示。例如： They have not been able to come to Beijing.
11. look for/ find
look for 意为“寻找”，而find意为“找到，发现”，前者强调“找”这一动作，并不注重“找”的结果，而后者则强调“找”的结果。例如：
She can’t find her ruler. 她找不到她的尺子啦。
Tom is looking for his watch，but he can’t find it.汤姆正在寻找他的手表，但没能找到。
12. be sleeping/ be asleep
be sleeping 表示动作，意思是“正在睡觉”；be asleep 表示状态，意思是“睡着了”。如：
---What are the children doing in the room? 孩子们在房间里做什么？
---They are sleeping.他们正在睡觉。
The children are asleep now.现在孩子们睡着了。
13. often/ usually/sometimes
We usually play basketball after school.我们通常放学后打篮球。
Sometimes I go to bed early.有时，我睡觉很早。
He often reads English in the morning.他经常在早晨读英语。
14. How much/ How many
how much常用来询问某一商品的价格，常见句式是How much is / are??
How much is the skirt? 这条裙子多少钱？
How much are the bananas? 这些香蕉多少钱？
how much后加不可数名词，表示数量，意为“多少“，how many后加可数名词的复数形式。 How much meat do you want? 你要多少肉呀？
How many students are there in your class? 你们班有多少人？
15. be good for/ be good to/ be good at
be good for 表示"对??有好处"，而be bad for表示"对??有害"；be good to表示"对??友好"，而be bad to表示"对??不好"；be good at表示"擅长，在??方面做得好"，而be bad at表示"在??方面做得不好"。
Doing eye exercises is good for your eyes.做眼保健操对你的眼睛有好处。 Eating too much is bad for you health.吃的太多对你的身体有害。
Miss Li is good to all of us.李老师对我们所有的人都很友好。
The boss is bad to his workers.这个老板对他的工人不好。
Li Lei is good at drawing, but I'm bad at it.李雷擅长画画，但是我不擅长。
16. each/ every
each 和every都有"每一个"的意思，但含义和用法不相同。each从个体着眼，every从整体着眼。each 可用于两者或两者以上，every只用于三者或三者以上。
We each have a new book.
There are trees on each side of the street.
He gets up early every morning.
Each of them has his own duty.
They each want to do something different.
一般现在时表示经常性的或习惯性的动作或存在的状态，也表示说话者的能力，还有自然现象；而现在进行时表示正在进行或发生的动作（构成方式为am/is /are/+doing）。 I do my homework in the evening.
I'm doing my homework now.
现在进行时常与now, these days, at the moment 或Look, listen等词连用；而一般现在时常与often, always, sometimes, usually, every day, in the morning, on Mondays等连用。
We often clean the classroom after school.
Look! They are cleaning the classroom .
---Hurry up! We’re all waiting for you.
---I ________ for an important phone call. Go without me.
A. wait B. was waiting C. am waiting D. waited
Could you help ____ with _______ English, please?
A. I, my B. me, me C. me, my D. my, I
Dr. White can _______ French very well.
A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell
English is spoken by ______ people.
A. a lot B. much many C. a large number of D. a great deal of
【解析】答案：C。只有a large number of 能用来修饰复数可数名词people。
1. There is some ______ on the plate.
A. cakes B. meat C. potato D. pears
2. Uncle Wang wants ______ the machine like a bike.
A. ride B. riding C. rides D. to ride
3. Tom usually goes to bed ________ ten o'clock in the evening.
A. at B. in C. on D. of
4. ______ picture books in class, please.
A. Not read B. No read C. Not reading D. Don't read
5. The box is too heavy. Let ________ help you to carry it.
A. we B. us C. ours D. our
6. Hurry up, ______ we'll be late for the meeting.
A. and B. but C. then D. or
7. People usually ______ "hello" to each other when they make a phone call.
A. say B. speak C. tell D. talk
8. Look! She ________ a kite for her son.
A. makes B. is making C. make D. making
9. These shoes are yours. Please ________.
A. put on them B. put on it C. put them on D. put it on
10. She often gets ______ very late.
A. home B. at home C. to home D. in home
11. I think the shop is closed ________ this time of day.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
12. I want ______ of meat, please.
A. half kilo B. a half kilo C. half a kilo D. a kilo half
13. --- Is this black ruler ________?
--- No. It's ________.
A. yours, his B. your, his C. yours, him D. you, he
14. ________ book on the desk is a useful（重要的）one.
A. A B. An C. The D. /
15. Grandma is ill. We have to take her to the ________.
A. farm B. post office C. hotel D. hospital
16. Liu Mei often helps her mother ________ housework.
A. does B. do C.doing D. to doing
17. We watch evening news on ________ at 7:00 in the evening.
A. CCTV B. CAAC C. WTO D. MTV
18. There ________ a box of apples on the desk.
A. are B. is C. has D. have
19. Would you like ________ with me?
A. go B. to go C. going D. goes
20. Sometimes his brother ________ TV after supper.
A. watch B. sees C. watches D. is watching
1. Kate's glass is empty. She wants a f______ one.
2. I think my father can help you m______ your broken bike.
3. I have two pencils. One is short, the other is l______.
4. Please open the w______. It's getting hot here.
5. Something is w______ with my bike. May I borrow yours?
1. There are some ________ there, talking loudly. (woman)
2. This blouse isn't hers. It's ________. (my)
3. The people on the farm are very ________. (friend)
4. Do you know ________? (he)
5. Tom's uncle can drive cars. He is a good ________. (drive)
work, close, look, have, teacher, pen, eat, China, play, climb
1. This is our ________ desk. Ours are over there.
2. Bill has three ________. One is new and the other two are old.
3. His uncle ________ very young but he is over forty.
4. Let's ________ basketball after class.
5. Look! The cats are ________ up the trees.
6. The shop isn't open. It's ________.
7. My brother ________ some new picture books.
8. In our classroom there is a large map of ________.
9. Mum, please give me something to ________. I'm very hungry.
10. Does Mr Green like ________ in this Chinese school?
A. Please give it back soon.
B. It's over there
C. Certainly. When do you want it?
D. Thank you very much.
E. Black and red, and it's not very new.
A: Excuse me, Lin Tao!
A: My bike is broken. Can I borrow yours?
A: This afternoon.
B: OK. Here's the key.
A: ____2__. But where is it?
A: What colour is it?
A: I see. I think I can find it.
A: All right. See you!
These days men and women , young and old are ___1_____ the same kind of ___2____, and a lot of ___3_____ have long hair（头发）. We often can't ___4_____whether they are boys or girls, men or women.
___5_____ old man often goes to walk in the park. He is sitting on a chair now.
A young person is ___6_____ ___7_____ him.
"Oh, goodness!" the old man says to the other one. "Do you ___8_____ that person with long hair? Is it a boy or a girl?"
"A boy," says the other one. "He is my son." "Oh," says the old man, "Please ____9____ me. I don't know you are his ____10____." "I'm not his mother, I'm his father," says the other one.
1. A. having B. wearing C. putting D. buying
2. A. clothes B. trees C. pictures D. Bags
3. A. we B. your C. them D. Theirs
4. A. talk B. teach C. say D tell
5. A. An B. A C. The D. /
6. A. running B. flying C. standing D. driving
7. A. on B. beside C. in D. At
8. A. see B. watch C. look D. Read
9. A. help B. excuse C. teach D. Ask
10. A. baby B. sister C. father D. Mother
( A )
Mr Li teaches Chinese in the USA. He comes back to China every year. He gives us a talk. He says," K Day in the USA is very interesting. All children like it very much. It is on March 7th. When you go out on that day, you can see children running with kites in the open air(露天). When you look up, you can see different kites in the sky（天空）. Some are big, and some are small. They are in different colours. Every kite has a long string(长线). The children begin to run when they get the kites up. Every child has a good time that day.
1. Mr Li is _______________. He works in the USA.
A. a worker B. an English teacher C. a doctor D. a Chinese teacher
2. Mr Li says something about _______________.
A. how to study English B. K Day in the USA
C. his work in the USA D. playing in the open air
3. March 7th is _________________.
A. Children's Day B. Teachers' Day C. K Day D. Tree planting Day(植树节)
4. Every kite has _____________________.
A. a short string B. a long string C. the same colour D. the same size(大小)
5. There are _______________ kites in the sky on that day.
A. all kinds of B. one kind of C. three kinds of D. three
( B )
Paula Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Get up 7:10 a.m. 7:10 a.m. 7:10 a.m. 7:10 a.m. 7:10 a.m.
morning school school school school school
lunch pizza rice rice rice rice
afternoon Yo-yo Table-tennis Table-tennis Table-tennis football
evening homework homework television homework clothes
Go to sleep 10:15 p.m. 10:15 p.m. 10:15 p.m. 10:15 p.m. 10:15 p.m. 根据表格内容选择最佳答案。
6. On _______________, Paula usually gets up at 7:10 am.
A. Thursdays B. Wednesdays C. weekdays D. weekends
7. Pizza is a kind of _________________.
A. drink B. fruit C. toy D. food
8. Paula's favourite sport is _________________.
A. volleyball B. table-tennis C. yo-yo D. football
9. On Wednesday evenings Paula usually ___________________.
A. watches TV B. does her homework
C. washes her clothes D. goes to see her friends
10. Which is wrong?
A. Paula goes to school from Monday to Friday.
B. Paula goes to bed after ten o'clock.
C. Paula has sports in the afternoon.
D. Paula usually has Pizza for lunch.
1. this, man, come, Sydney
2. he, China, very much
3. now, teach, in Beijing
4. he, say, Beijing, big, beautiful, like, work, here