1. My mother and I d_________ to go by train
2. There are many outdoor a____________in spring.
3. I have two _________ (票) to the basketball match.
4. Your sweater is beautiful. I want to b _________ one，too.
5. 1 like talking with others. My mother says I’m an o_____ girl.
6. He can speak English _________ (更好 地)than I.
7. My mother didn’t have _______________(足够的钱) to buy that beautiful umbrella.
8. After the accident, she could __________(几乎不)speak.
9. He t ___________many photos in Beijing last year. 10.The actor did a good j in the movie.
二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。（10分） 1. Where do you plan (go) this Sunday?
2. Who’s ________ (tall)，Lucy or Lily? 3.Would you mind (open) the window?
4. This problem is as________ (difficult) as that one.
5. I can’t stand (listen) to the noisy music.
6. His brother is a _________ report). 7.Sally thinks soap operas are (educational) than sitcoms. 8.I hope (watch) the action movie one day. 9.Yao Ming is a (success) player in NBA.
10. She _________(exercise) every day to keep healthy.
1. She eats junk food once a week.(对画线部分提问)
________ _______ __________she eat junk food?
2.They may not be very excited.(同义句) they very excited.
3. Mary is a 16-year-old girl.曳为同义句)
Mary is ______ _________ ________ . 4.He never wants to watch a game show, ?(完成反意问句)
5.John wants to watch talk shows because they’re enjoyable.(对划线部分提问) John to watch talk show?
6. Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句)
Jim is _________ _________ of the three.
7.What do you think of talk show?(同义句) do you talk show?
8. It is about three miles from the market to the hospital.(对画线部分提问)
_______ _______ ____ it from the market to the hospital?
( ) Do you enjoy_ _________ English stories?
A. read B, to read C. reading D. reads
( )2. It’s fun _________ the talent show.
A. watch B, to watch C. watched D. watches
( )3. Our teacher asked us to_ _________ a story about the moon.
A. make up B. make of C. make in D. make out
( )4. They make the little boy_ _________ the room every day
A. cleans B. clean C. to clean D. cleaning
( )5. Our city is becoming _________ .
A. more and most beautiful B. more beautiful and more beautiful
C. more and more beautiful D. beautiful and beautiful
( )6. I don’t mind you with your English.
A. help B. to help C. helping D. helps ( )7. They are trying what is going on around the world.
A. look for B. to look for C. to find out D. find out
( )8. —What happened you yesterday?
—I happened meet my old friend , Lucy.
A. to, to B. with , to C. to, with D. with, with ( )9. ,he made 87 cartoons with Mickey.
A. In 1930s B. In the 1930’s C. In the 1930 D. On the 1930s ( )10. November 18,1978,Mickey became famous .
A. In B. At C. On D. Of
( )11. When winter comes, days get _________ .
A. long and long B. short and short C. longer and longer D. shorter and shorter ( )12. I saw two an apple when I came by.
A. mice, eating B. mousse , eating C. mice, ate D. mousse ,ate ( )13. Kong Fansen is educational movie ,most people felt .
A. an, exciting B. an ,excited C. a ,exciting D. a excited ( )14.Mickey Mouse was the first cartoon sound and music.
A. and B. with C. in D. of
( )15. The students take the exams__________ .
A. serious B. seriously C. bad D. worse ( )16.We should eat many fruits apples and oranges.
A.for example B.such as C.so as D.such like
( )17. --_________do you visit your grand- parents? --Once a month.
A.How soon B. How long C. How much D. How often
( )18. —What do you the movie?
—It is very educational.
A. think of B. like C. like of D. think ( )19. Mulan is exciting movie. It comes from old Chinese story.
A. an ,an B. a ,an C. an ,a D. a ,a
( )20 There isn’t in today’s newspaper.
A. something new B. new something
C. anything new D. new anything
A man was sitting in the doctor's office. He was telling the doctor about his __1__,"I like
soccer, doctor, "he said, "Please help me. My life has __2__ been a good one since I was __3__ in soccer and it is getting worse and worse. I can't even __4__ well at night. When I close my __5__,I'm out there in the soccer field __6__ after a flying ball. When I wake up, I'm more __7__ than I was when I went to bed. What am I going to do?" The doctor sat back and said ,"First of all, you __8__ to do your best not to dream about soccer. Before you are falling asleep, try to __9__ about something else. Try to think that you are at a party and someone is going to give you several million dollars." "Are you crazy?" the man shouted. "I'll __10__ the ball soon!"
( )1. A. problem B. family C. sport D. journey
( )2. A. always B. already C. never D. often
( )3. A. interested B. careful C. deep D. strong
( )4. A. work B. play C. do D. sleep
( )5. A. doors B. windows C. books D. eyes
( )6. A. booking B. playing C. running D. waiting
( )7. A. worried B. tired C. surprised D. pleased
( )8. A. want B. hope C. have D. decide
( )9. A. hear B. write C. talk D. think
( )10. A. miss B. play C. catch D. pass
The best way of learning a language is using it. The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible. Sometimes you'll get your words mixed up(混合) and people will not understand you. Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can' t understand them. But if you keep your sense of humor(幽默感)，you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes you make. Don't be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes. It's better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you，because they don't understand what you are saying. The most important thing for learning English is：“Don't be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes.”
1. The writer thinks that the best way for you to learn a language is ____.
A. writing B. listening C. using it D. learning grammar
2. What should you do in learning English?
A. Be careful not to make any mistake. B. Write as quickly as you can.
C. Laugh more often. D. Speak English as much as you can.
3. When people laugh at your mistakes，you should ____.
A. not care B. be happy C. feel worried D. be unhappy
4. When you make a mistake，you should ____.
A. keep quiet B. keep your sense of humor C. be kind D. get angry
5. The story tells us：“_____”.
A. Only foolish(愚蠢的) people make mistakes B. Few people make mistakes
C. People never make mistakes D. There is no one who doesn't make mistakes
Do you know what the White House is? Perhaps some of you do，while others don't.
The White House is a house in Washington. The president of the U.S.A. lives in it. It's really white. But do you know why the White House is white? The story happened in 1812. That year England was at war with America. The British army got to Washington and set the president's house on fire. In 1814，in order to hide the marks of the fire，the stone walls of the president's house were painted white and it has been the “White House”ever since.
1. White House is a house for ___________.
A. the American people. B. the soldiers of U.S.A.
C. the presidents of U.S.A. D. the patients of U.S.A.
2. England fought with America in ____________.
A. 1810 B. 1812 C. 1814 D. 1916
3. The house is called “White House” because ____________.
A. it's covered with snow B. the house is very clean
C. the stone walls of the house were painted white D. they like white colour
4. The White House was painted white because ____________.
A. the house is old B. the house is new
C. it was once on fire and was with marks D. they have enough paint
5. “ever since” means ___________.
A. never B. once C. from then on D. before