2. 掌握wh-疑问句，How often疑问句的问答以及频率副词的用法。
6. 掌握如何发出邀请和情态动词have to的用法。
八课时。第一课时复习 Unit 1，第二课时复习Unit 2，第三课时复习Unit 3 ，第四课时复习Unit 4，第五课时Unit 5 第六课时Unit 6，第七课时复习Units1-6的单词和词组、第八课时为阶段测试。
第一课时 Unit 1
1. on weekends在周末 2. go to the movies去看电影
3. hardly ever 很少 4. twice a week 一周两次
5. three times a week一周三次 6. surf the Internet上网冲浪
7. the results of ……的结果 8. the same as 和……一样
9. kind of =a little 有点 10. want sb. to do sth.想让某人做某事
11. be good for 对……有益 12. pretty healthy 相当健康
13. my eating habits我的饮食习惯 14. try to do sth 尽力做某事
15.get good grades 取得好成绩 16. help sb. (to)do sth.帮助某人做某事
17. as for至于 18. keep in good health =keep ∕stay healthy 保持健康 重要句型
1. How often do you exercise? 你多久锻炼一次身体？
2. What do you usually do on weekends? 你通常在周末做什么?
3. What sports do you play? 你做什么运动？
4. You must try to eat less meat. 你必须尽量少吃
5. She says it’s good for my health. 她说这对我健康有益。
6. How many hours do you sleep every night? 你每天晚上睡多少小时？
7. My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades. .
8. What’s your favorite program? It’s Animal World.
（ ）1. — Your book look the same _____ mine.
— Oh, really? It’s a gift _____ my father.
A. with, to B. with, from C. as, on D. as, from
（ ）2. Although they feel tired, _____ they still go on working.
A. and B. but C. / D. so
（ ）3. Li Lei works in England. He comes to China _____.
A. three time a year B. three times a year
C. three times year D. three time year
（ ）4. His grandmother is well because she often_____.
A. exercises B. smokes C. sleeps D. sings
（ ）5. His mother wants him _____ at home today.
A. stays B. stayed C. to stay D. staying
（ ）6. These days Mrs. Li looks _____ healthy.
A. nice B. pretty C. heavy D. cool
（ ）7. Here _____ the results _____ the student activity survey.
A. is; with B. are; of C. is; of D. are; with （ ）8. _____ homework, we do their homework on Sunday.
A. As for B. As to C. As of D. As from 填空
1. — _______ do you have an Art Festival in your school?
— Once a year.
2. — _______ did you sleep last night?
— Only five hours. I stayed up late to do my homework.
3. — _______ will your English teacher come back？
— In two days.
单选 1--8 DCBACBBA
填空1. How often 2. How long 3. How soon
第二课时 Unit 2
1. have a stomachache/have a toothache 胃疼 / 牙疼
2. have a sore throat /eye 喉咙疼/眼疼 3. have a cold感冒
4. go to the party参加聚会 5. much too实在太
6. lie down and rest躺下休息 7. hot tea with honey加蜂蜜的热茶
8. (go to )see a dentist (去)看牙医 9. drink lots of water喝大量的水
10. go to bed early早点上床睡觉 11. be stressed out紧张
12. traditional Chinese doctors传统中医 13. a balance of ??的平衡
14. in western countries在西方国家 15. too much 太多
16. eat a balanced diet均衡饮食 17. at the moment现在
18. I have no idea. = I’ve no idea. = I don’t know. 我不知道
1. What’s the matter/the trouble/wrong (with you)? I have a bad cold.
2. Maybe you should see a dentist. 或许你应该看牙医。
3. When did it start? About two days ago. 什么时候开始的？大约两天前。
4. I hope you feel better soon. 我希望你很快好起来。
5. I’m not felling well. 我感觉不舒服。
6. That’s too bad. 太糟糕了.
7. I’m sorry to hear that. 听到此事我很难过
8. It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it’s important to eat a balanced diet. 有一个健康的生活方式很容易，饮食平衡是很重要的。
（ ）1. I don’t like summer at all because it’s _____ hot.
A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too
（ ）2. — Let’s go to the park on Sunday afternoon. —_____.
A. That sounds interesting. B. Thanks a lot.
C. Yes, we are. D. That’s all right.
（ ）3. — Could you give me _____ on English learning?
— Certainly. First you should speak English everyday.
A. any advices B. many advices C. some advices D. some advice （ ）4. —_____？
— Nothing serious, but a bit tired.
A. Is that all B. Is there anything else
C. What’s this D. What’s the matter with you
（ ）5. It’s dangerous _____ with the wild animals.
A. for us to play B. of us playing C. for us playing 句型转换 (对划线部分提问)
________ the ________ ________ you?
________ ________ ________ you?
2. You should lie down and have a rest. (否定句)
You ________ lie down and have a rest.
3. There’s little water in the glass. (反义疑问句)
There’s little water in the glass, ________ ________?
A: Good morning, doctor.
B: Good morning. 1__________________________ ?
A: This morning I had a pain in my head. D. of us to play
A: I’m feeling even worse.
B: Let me take your temperature. It’s a cold.
A: Really? But I don’t feel any better now.
B: Did you eat anything for breakfast?
A: No. 4__________________________________?
B: Well, take this medicine three times a day.
A: OK. Thank you.
单选 1--5 C A DD A
填空1. What’s matter with What’s wrong with 2. shouldn’t 3. is there
拓展延伸：1.What’s wrong with you 2. How are you feeling now
3. Nothing serious 4. What should I do
5. I’m sure you will be better soon
第三课时 Unit 3
1. go camping/fishing/ swimming/ sightseeing 去野营/钓鱼/ 游泳/ 游览
2. babysit my sister 照看妹妹 3. go bike riding骑自行车观光
4. show sb. sth./show sth. to sb.给某人看某物 5. get back to返回
6. take a walk = go for a walk去散步 7.spend+时间/金钱+（in）doing sth.
8.at night 在夜间 9. how long 多久
10. how far多远 11. Have a good time = Enjoy oneself . 玩得开心
12. something different一些不同的东西 13. plan to do sth.计划做某事
14. can’t wait to do sth. 迫不及待做某事15. need to do sth.需要做某事
16. ask sb. about sth.问某人关于某事 17.leave for启程去
18. finish doing sth. 完成做某事 19. think about考虑
20. decide on sth. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
1. What are you doing for vacation? I’m babysitting my sister.
2. Who are you going with? I’m going with my parents.
3. When are you going? I’m going on Monday.
4. Show me your photos when we get back to school.
5. Where are you going for vacation? I’m going to Hawaii for vacation.
6. How long are you staying? Just for four days. I don’t like going away for too long. 你要呆多久？仅仅四天，我不喜欢离开太久。
7. How is the weather there? = What ’s the weather like there?
8. Can I ask you some questions about your vacation plans?
9. What should tourists take with them? 游客应该随身带什么？
( ) 1. In the north of China, lots of places have_____ trees and don’t get _____ rain
because people there have been cutting down too many trees..
A. many, lots of B. a few, little C. few, much D. a lot of, any
( ) 2. I’m leaving _____ New York tomorrow morning..
A. to B. for C. in D. at
( ) 3. — I’ll go to Japan for a trip next month.
— Great! _____
A. Good luck! B. Have a good time!
C. Best wished! D. Glad to see you again!
( ) 4. — You’ve left the light on.
— Oh, sorry. _____ and turning it off.
A. I’ve gone B. I’ll go C. I went D. I’m going
( ) 5. May I have a rest? I have already finished _____ the report.
A. write B. writing C. to write D. written
( ) 6. I live at school. So I go home _____ Friday afternoon.
A. in B. at C. on D. to
( ) 7. What _____ she_____ for vacation?
A. does, does B. is, doing C. is, do D. are, doing
( ) 8. Finally, Miss Chen decided on _____ a yellow sweater.
A. to buy B. buy C. buying D. bought
( ) 9. —_____ are you staying there?
— Just for two days.
A. How often B. When C. How long D. How many
( )10. — When are you going there?
— I am going there _____ May 12th.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
A: Hello, Charles.
B: Hello, Claire. Nice to see you here. How are you?
A: Fine, thanks. Where are you going for your summer holidays, Clarles?
B：. I’m going to stay with my uncle for three weeks.
A: You certainly are lucky. How are you going there?
A: I'm going to visit my grandparents in a small village．I go there every summer．
B：Sounds great! I've never been to the countryside．What do you do there?
B：It’s fantastic! Are you going there alone?
A：N0．By the way, what’s John
going to do this summer?
B：He says he’s going to the mountains with his parents．Well，I've got to 90．Have
A：I’11 see you in September．
能力提高：1—5. CBBDB 6—10. CBCCB
拓展延伸： To my hometown／Australia／Shanghai／ 1.I'm going to my hometown／Australia／Shanghai/…
2. Where are you going(for your summer holidays)
What are you going to do this summer
What’s your plan (for summer holidays)／What are your plans (for Summer
holidays)／What plans do you have (for summer holidays)／…
What about you／How about you／…
3.1 help my grandparents do farm work
I feed chickens，water plants and ride horses
l go swimming and boating/I play basketball or tennis／…
4. I'm going with my cousin／my brother/…
With my cousin／my brother／…
My cousin／brother／…is going with me
My parents／…are going with me …
The same to you
Thanks(a lot)／Thank you(very much)／A lot of thanks
第四课时 Unit 4
1. get to school到校 2. ride one’s bike骑自行车
3. on the school bus乘校车 4. depend on决定于,取决于
5. be different from与……不同 6. have to不得不
7. be ill in (the) hospital生病住院 8. let ∕ make sb. do sth.让某人做某事
9. take the subway ∕ bus ∕ train 乘地铁∕公交车∕火车
10. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 某人花费多少时间做某事
11.have a quick breakfast = have breakfast quickly 快速吃早饭
12. not all students不是所有学生 none of the students 没有一个学生（全否定）
13. don’t worry (about sth. / sb.) 别(为某人/事)着急
14. the number of ?的数量/总量（谓语是单数）
15. a number of 许多（number前可用large, great, small修饰,其谓语是复数）
16. on the / one’s bike /bus /train / subway/ship in the /one’s car on foot by bike ∕ bus ∕ subway ∕ train ∕ car ∕ boat
1. How do you get to school? 你是怎样到校的？
2. How long does it take you to get to school? 花你多长时间到学校？
3. How far is it from here？ 它离这有多远？
4. Lin Fei’s home is about 10 kilometers from school.
5. Thomas wants to know where Nina lives. 托马斯想要知道尼娜住在哪里。
6. What do you think of ……？=How do you like……？ 你认为……怎么样？
7. If you have a problem, you can ask a policeman for help.
( ) 1. —_____ is it to your hometown from here?|
— Well, it takes a little over three hours to get there by train.
A. How soon B. How much C. How long D. How far
( ) 2. —_____ is it from your home to school?
— Three miles.
A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How long
( ) 3. It will take the men half a year _____ the work.
A. finish B. finishing C. to finish D. finishes
( ) 4. I often go to work _____.
A. ride my bike B. by bikes C. by a bike D. on my bike
( ) 5. Good health depends _____ good food.
A. on B. for C. at D. from
( ) 6. Sixty _____ makes an hour.
A. seconds B. miles C. minutes D. minute
( ) 7. Please wait for the bus at the _____.
A. train station B. bus station C. subway station D. here
( ) 8. It is not far _____ his home.
A. to B. from C. with D. and
( ) 9. The last train has left, so I _____ stay here until tomorrow.
A. must B. have to C. stop D. live
( ) 10. Listen, a small number of students_____ in the classroom. And the
number of the students _____ five.
A. talk, is B. talks, are C. is talking, are D. are talking, is
1. She sees a film ________ (one) a month.
2. Tom was ________ (illness) yesterday, so he didn't go to school.
3. That must be a lot more fun than________（take）a bus.
4. Li Hua had a ________ (quickly) breakfast and then went to work.
5. Don't ________ (worried) about your English. I can help you.
6. It takes me an hour ________ (get) to school every day.
7. Will you go climbing with us if it ________ (not snow) next Sunday?
8. It’s ten ________ (minute) ride from my home to school.
9. There is a girl________ (draw) a picture under the tree.
10. Students of English will find the book very________ (use).
能力提高：1~5 DACDA 6~10 DBBBD
拓展延伸：1. once 2. ill 3. taking 4. quick 5. worry
6. to get 7. doesn’t snow 8. minutes’ 9. drawing 10. useful
1. come to my party 来参加我的聚会 2. on Saturday afternoon 在周六下午
3. I’d love to 我非常乐意 4. study for a test 复习备考
5. go to a(the) doctor 去看医生 6. play tennis with sb. 和某人打网球
7. have a …lesson 上……课 8. come over to 顺便来访
9. visit my aunt 看望我的姑姑 10. go to the mall 去商场
11. the whole day/all the day 一整天 12. the day after tomorrow 后天
13. the day before yesterday 前天 14. join sb. 加入某人行列
15. on weekdays/weekends 在工作日/周末 16. keep quiet 保持安静
17. Thank you for your invitation. = Thanks for asking/inviting me 谢谢你的邀请 重要句型
1. Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? Sure, I’d love to.
2. May I ask you some questions? Sure. / Of course. /Certainly.
3. Maybe another time. 或许下一次吧
4. Come and have fun. 来一起玩。
5. Come and join us. 来加入我们。
6. Can you come over to my house? 你能顺便来我家吗？
7. When is it？什么时候？
8. I have too much homework to do this weekend. 这个周末我有太多的作业。
( ) 1. Tom _____ go to the doctor because he has a bad cold.
A. have to B. can C. has to D. may
( ) 2. — Can you go shopping with me? —_____. I have to help my parents.
A. Sure, I’d love to B. Sorry, I can’t. C. Yes, I can. D. OK, let’s go.
( ) 3. — Would you like to visit the museum? —_____
A. Yes, please B. Sure, I’d love to
C. Sorry, I wouldn’t D. Yes, I would
( ) 4. Can you _____ my house to have a meeting tonight?
A. come over to B. come back to
C. leave for D. have a look at
( ) 5. He has two daughters. One is a teacher, _____ is a worker.
A. another B. the others C. the other D. other
( ) 6. I have to study _____ my science test _____ Thursday afternoon.
A. at; on B. on; for C. for; in D. for; on
( ) 7. I don’t like red. Can you show me _____ shirt?
A. the other B. another C. others D. an other
( ) 8. Thanks a lot for_____ me _____ your party.
A. invite ; for B. invite ; to C. inviting ; for D. inviting ; to
( ) 9. I can’t go camping. I have to do housework _____ day.
A. the whole B. a whole C. whole the D. whole
( )10. —_____ I watch TV now. Mum?
— Sure, but you _____ finish your homework first.
A. Must; needn’t B. Can; may C. Can; must D. May; mustn’t
B: I’m going to have a picnic. 2___________________？
A: Yes, I’d love to. 3___________________？.
B: In the park.
A: Why don’t we have it on the small island? We can also have a visit on it. B: The small island? Yeah, good idea！
A: We can get there by boat.
B: But we don’t have a boat.
B: Great! Let’s go and borrow it.
能力提高：1-5 CBBAC 6-10 DBBAC
拓展延伸：1.What are you going to do
2. Would you like to go with me
3. Where can we have the picnic
4. How can we go there
5. We can borrow the boat from him
第六课时 Unit 6
1. thank you for=thanks for 因……而感谢 2. a photo of me一张我的照片
3. as you can see正如你看到的 4. in some ways在一些方面
5. look the same看起来相同 6.look different 看起来不同
7. have some things in common有一些共同之处 8. around China全中国
9. be good at sports擅长运动 10. make sb. laugh使某人笑
11.enjoy doing sth.喜欢做某事 12. most of the kids大部分孩子
13. beat sb.打败某人 14. tell jokes讲笑话
15. stop doing sth.停止做某事 16.stop to do sth. 停下来去做另一件事
17. stay at home呆在家里 18. use sth. to do用??做??
19. a part of??的一部分 20. begin / start with以??开始
21. have a fever发烧 22. in one’s free∕ spare time在业余时间
23.（not）as+adj. ∕adv.原级+as 和……一样∕不如…… 重要句型
1. I’m more outgoing than my sister. 我比妹妹更外向。
2. Liu Ying is not as good at sports as her sister. 在运动方面，刘英不如妹妹。
3. Liu Ying talks more than Liu Li . 刘英比刘丽健谈。
4. What’s your opinion? 你的观点呢？
5. Who is more athletic, Gao Yan or Li Tong? 谁更强健，高燕还是李彤？
6. He always helps others. 他总是帮助别人。
7. She likes to stay at home and read. 她喜欢呆在家里读书。
8. The opposite of short is long or tall. short的反义词是long或 tall。
9. I like reading books in my free time. 我喜欢在业余时间读书。
10. Who do you think should get the job, Ruth or Rose?
( ) 1. It’s getting _____ in summer.
A. warm and warm B. the warmer and the warmer
C. warmer and warmer D. more and more warm
( ) 2. I have two sisters. _____ of them are teachers.
A. All B. Either C. Neither D. Both
( ) 3. John is _____ than Peter.
A. funnier B. fun C. much funny D. more funny
( ) 4. My sister is _____ outgoing than me.
A. more much B. much C. a little more D. very more
( ) 5. I _____ a movie this Sunday.
A. watch B. watches C. watching D. am watching
( ) 6. Liu Ying is _____ her sister Liu Li.
A. tall than B. as taller as C. not as taller as D. not so tall as
( ) 7. He likes to do the same things _____ me.
A. in B. on C. like D. as
( ) 8. I want to get some _____ about the city on the Internet.
A. suggestion B. idea C. information D. note
1. — Did you make progress in science and math last term?
— Yes. But I （数学没有科学学得好）
2. Bob is as careful as Jerry.（否定句）
Bob careful as Jerry.
every taxi driver’s name and in the end he On the way the traveler asked, “How雇佣) you to show me around the city for a whole day?” “100 dollars,” answered the taxi driver. It was very to the taxi driver and asked, “Whattomorrow?” “Tomorrow? That will be another 100 dollars,” the taxi driver said. The traveler said it was OK. The taxi driver was The next day after they went to the same places, the taxi driver got the money, but 100 dollars a day was much money. “So you are from New York City,” said the driver. “I have a“Yeah. She asked me to take 200 dollars to you!” the traveler answered.
1.________ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______
6.________ 7._______ 8._______ 9. _______ 10._______ KEYS:
单选 1-8 C D A C D D D A
填空 1. I am not as good at math as science
2. isn’t as /so 3. The more, the better.
词语运用1. asked 2. paid 3. much 4. expensive 5. agreed
6. back 7. about 8. happy 9. because 10. sister
1. different→(名词) _______→(副词)_______→(反义词) _______
2. important→(名词) _______→(反义词) _______ 3. foot→(复数) _______
4. ill→(同义词)_______(名词)_______ 5. head→(名词)头痛_______
6. medicine→(形容词)_______ 7. two→(序数词) _______
8. west→(形容词)_______ 9. anger→(形容词)_______→(副词) _______
10. Europe→(形容词)_______ 11. nature→(形容词)_______
12. tradition→(形容词) _______ 13. active→(名词)活动_______
14. tour→(名词)游客_______→(形容词) _______ 15. tooth→(复数) _______
18. nine→第九_______→九十_______ 19. early→(反义词) _______
20. quick→(反义词) _______→(副词) _______
21. worry→(形容词) _______ 22. who→(宾格) _______→(所有格) _______
23. train→(名词)训练_______ 24. invite →(名词)邀请_______
25. free→(反义词) _______ (名词) _______ 26. both→(反义词) _______
27. care→(形容词) _______→(副词) _______→(反义词) _______
33. 网上冲浪 34. 多久一次
35. 在周末 36. 一周两次
37. 至于，关于 38. 有好处
39. 尽量做某事 40. 照顾，照看
41. 保持健康 42. 取得好成绩
43. 与…一样 44. 受凉，感冒
45. 胃疼 46. 背疼
47. 看牙医 48. 发烧
49. 紧张 50. 休息一下
51. 乘坐公共汽车 52. 多远
53. 决定于 54. 乘船/乘地铁
55. 骑自行车 56. 动身前往
57. 公共汽车站 58. 全世界
59. 从…到… 60. 以…开始
61. 后天 61. 顺便来访
62. 共有的，公有的 63. 擅长
64. 超出 65. 上…课
66. 去听音乐会 67. 保持安静
68. 一整天 69. 小学
70. 在…方面 71. 看上去一样 KEYS:
1. differently, difference, same 2. importance, unimportant
4. sick, illness 5. headache 6. medical
8. western 9. angry, angrily 10. European
12. traditional 13. activity 14. tourist, touristy
16. fourteen, fourteen, forty 17. fifteen, fifth, fifty
19. late 20. slow, quickly 21. worried
23. training 24. invitation 25. busy, freedom 3. feet 7. second 11. natural 15. teeth 18. ninth, ninety 22. whom, whose 26. neither
27. careful, carefully, careless 28. meaning, means 29. interesting, interested
30. exciting, excited 31. dangerous, safety 32. useful, used
( ) 1. —How long _____ in Chengdu?
—For just the weekend to come. I’ll be back next Monday morning.
A. are you staying B. did you stay C. have you stayed D. had you stayed
( ) 2. I _____ think he _____ good at music.
A. /, isn’t B. /, doesn’t C. don’t, isn’t D. don’t, is
( ) 3. I have to study_____ my English test _____ Saturday night.
A. at, on B. for, on C. for, in D. at, at
( ) 4. I _____ go to the theater, because I don’t like operas at all
A. always B. often C. sometimes D. never
( ) 5. —Peter, can you tell me the differences _____ the four words
—Sorry, I don’t know.
A. between B. among C. for D. at
( ) 6. At present, blogs are _____ traditional diaries among young people.
A. very popular B. as popular as
C. not so popular as D. much popular than
( ) 7. — Would you like to go swimming with me this afternoon?
—_____, but I have to do my homework first.
A. Yes, let’s go B. I’d love to C. No, I won’t D. It doesn’t matter
( ) 8. It’s very nice _____ you _____ my parents your best wishes.
A. of, sending B. of, to send C. for, to send D. for, sending
( ) 9. —_____ do you go shopping with your mother ?
— I seldom do that
A. How often B. How soon C. How far D. How much
( ) 10. Is there _____ in today’s newspaper ？
A. special something B. special anything
C. something special D. anything special
( ) 11. _____ of the hats suited him, so Jack had to try on the third one.
A. Neither B. Either C. Both D. Each
( ) 12. — Have you finished your work yet?
— No, not yet. It’ll take me _____ ten minutes.
A. other B. another C. the other D. more
( ) 13. It’s _____ to teach a kid the way to solve a problem than tell him the
A. helpful B. more helpful C. the most helpful D. most helpful
( ) 14. Wang Fang’s hair is _____ Han Mei’s.
A. so long as B. not as longer as C. not so long as D. so long so
( ) 15. _____ trees we plant, _____ our country will be.
A. More, more beautiful B. The more, the most beautiful
C. The fewer, the beautiful D. The more, the more beautiful
A science teacher wants to show some idea to his students. He takes a large-mouth bottle several large stones in it. He then asks the class, “Is the bottle full now?” They all reply, “Yes!”
The teacher then takes some small rocks and puts them into The small “Is it full?” This time some students give no answer, but most reply, “Yes!” “Is it full?” Now most are doubting, but still, some reply, “Yes!”
Then the teacher brings out a cup of water into the bottle. “What’show?”“always find time to do some more things.” “No,” says the teacher, “
you don’t place the big rocks into the bottle first, you’ll never get them in. The big —as shown
by the small rocks, the sand and the water—you’ll never have the time for the
( ) 16. A. touches B. places C. pushes D. hits
( ) 17. A. mouth B. cup C. bottle D. bowl
( ) 18. A. spaces B. rooms C. fields D. edges
( ) 19. A. puts up B. turns up C. sets up D. fills up
( ) 20. A. first B. second C. third D. fourth
( ) 21. A. point B. second C. progress D. rule
( ) 22. A. angry B. Funny C. bright D. rich
( ) 23. A. busy B. rich C. great D. until
( ) 24. A. what B. until C. unless D. if
( ) 25.A. pleasant B. important C. friendly D. interesting
Do you have your own ideas about spending money? If no, now it’a great time to
learn how to spend it. Follow the steps below when you are considering buying
something you want. Step 1 How much do you really want it?
Seeing $ 25 gum ball (口香糖球) machine, Ben wanted it at first. But after
thinking about it, be decided it would be exciting only for a day or two.“. . .Besides,
it’s impossible for me to chew much gum.” He thought for a long time and then went
Step 2 Do you still want it a week later?
If you really want the thing very much, try to wait for some time to see how
strong the desire(欲望) is. This way works for grown-ups, too!
Step 3 How will you pay for it?
After the first two steps .Ben found he really wanted a toy pirate ship, but it cost
$ 50. He had $ 22 in his pocket and got $ 1.50 a week from his parents. It would take
Ben 19weeks to save enough money to get the ship.
Step 4 Are there ways to make the money?
Ben agreed to wash the downstairs windows at $ 2 each. So he got $ 10 for
Step 5 can you get it cheaper?
After deciding to buy it, it’s necessary for you to look for less expensive
ways to buy it: search for what you want on the Internet, in shops and flea (跳蚤)
markets. Sometimes you can find the same thing at much lower price. If these suggestions work well, they can save you a lot of money. You will be a real
( ) 26. What did Ben do about the gum ball machine?
A. He gave it up right away. B. He bought it at once.
C. He gave it up finally. D. He bought it later.
( ) 27. How many downstairs windows would Ben wash if he wanted to get $ 12？
A. Five . B. Six . C. Ten D. Eight
( ) 28. Why do people search for the same things online, in shops and flea markets?
A. they may find wonderful ones B. they just do it for fun
C. they may find them at lower prices D. they want to buy more
( ) 29.If you still want an iPhone 4s in two weeks, you should consider _____.
A. Step Three B. Step Two C. Step One D. Step Four
( ) 30. The passage is mainly about suggestions on how to _____,
A. make lots of money B. spend and save money
C. Pay for things D. go shopping
Many of us don’t pay much attention to the importance of eye care. It is said that
if you take care of your body, then you can surely be healthy. That is why our eyes
should be given a lot of care. Natural ere care should be put in a number one place.
There are several causes leading to poor eyesight like not enough food, genes (基因)and aging(老化).
Televisions, computers and reading are also the causes of having poor eyesight. If you happen to work in front of the computer, it is best to take a break every once in a while. Something dirty can cause redness and they will make you feel uncomfortable. It is bad for your eyes, too. If this happens, the best way is to clean your eyes by using cold water. You must also try your best to protect your eyes from harmful things. For example, sunglasses are not just for fashion but they can also serve as a great way to Eating healthy foods will do good to your eyesight. Remember that vitamins A, C and E are good for eyes try to eat food groups that have these vitamins. And you should eye exercises because exercise protects your eyesight, too. If a person exercises regularly(定期地) and eats the right kind of food, his eyes will stay in good condition for a long time.
All above are natural ways of eye care that help us keep healthy eyes. Being happy all the time can be helpful to a person’s eyesight, too. In a word, eye care is very important, no matter how old a person is.
( ) 31. _____ is the most important way to protect our eyes.
A. Natural eye care B. Taking medicine
C. Seeing the doctor D. Being happy all the time
( ) 32. All the following causes can lead to bad eyesight except _____.
A. age B. height C. reading D. computers
( ) 33. What should you do if you have to work in front of the computer?
A. Eat healthy foods B. Clean the eyes by using cold water.
C. Wear a pair of sunglasses. D. Have a rest after working for a while.
( ) 34. What do the underlined words “UV rays” mean?
A. 沙尘 B. 闪电 C. 紫外线 D. 超声波
( ) 35. Which is the best title of the passage?
A. Ways of Eye Care B. Ways of Eye Exercises
C. Ways of Being Happy D. Ways of Being Healthy
( ) 36. If you want to learn dancing, you can call_____.
A. 271-1399 B. 488-6888 C. 231-2899 D. 301-2768
( ) 37. You can enjoy Jay Chou’s music at _____ in the music hall..
A. 9:00 pm on July 23 B. 8:00 pm on July 20
C. 7:300 pm every day D. 9:30 pm on July 1
( ) 38. You can learn _____ at John Smith’s.
A. American Jazz B. pop songs
C. the whole of Chinese history D. Spanish dancing
( ) 39. There is a big show on history at _____.
A. Daqian Museum B. the music hall
C. John Smith’s D. the meeting hall
( ) 40. If Mr. Zhong wants to go to the museum with his wife and ten-year-old
daughter, how much should he pay for it?
A. ￥70 B. ￥100. C. ￥125 D. ￥200
Maybe you’re under too much pressure. Don’t worry. Here are some things you can do to get better good grades. Please try them out.
Before taking an exam, write down the highest grade you think you can get. Then study hard and go for it. Try to be confident and try your best. Never give up.
If you plan your time well, you will have time for the things that you have to do and still have time for the things that you want to do. This will make the things well organized and make you feel much more relaxed.
We spend most of our school time in class. It’s important to listen to the teacher carefully. It will help you to learn better and more quickly. You need to take motes carefully, too.
Find better ways to study, like doing your own tests at home to find out your weakness. You’d better study in group or with a good friend.
Everybody can make mistakes while we are doing homework or taking exams. Collect the mistakes in your exercise books and try them again a few days later. See if you can work them out correctly. It can help you get better grades.
阅读短文，从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空，使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词，每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。 Sometimes, life isn’t as perfect as we imagine. If so, what will you do? Liu Wei, the famous in China, is a good example. He lost his arms in accident when he was only ten years old. However, he wanted to keep his dream. He gold medals in a National Swimming Championship for the disabled. After that, he began to learn how to type with his feet. In the following years, the world he started learning to play the piano.
’s Got Talent Show. He always says, “There ”Liu Wei; No matter how hard the life is, keep smiling to ourselves.
Martin Luther King has ever said, “We must accept disappointment in our life, ”please face them bravely. Where there is a will, there is a way.
46. ______ 47. ______ 48. ______ 49. ______ 50. ______
51. ______ 52. ______ 53. ______ 54. ______ 55. ______ Ⅴ 补全对话（5小题，每小题2分，共10分）
A: Hello, Lily.
B: Hello, everyone. You are all here. 56. _______________________________?
A: We are planning a birthday party for Linda.
B: That sounds good.
A: 57. _____________________________________?
B. Sure, I’d love to. I like parties so much. 58. __________________________?
A. It is on Saturday evening.
B. I’m free on that day. 59. _______________________________________ ?
A: No, it isn’t at Linda’s home. It is in a new restaurant near Linda’s home.
B. 60. __________________________________.
A: Well… from the restaurant to her home, it’s only about ten minutes’ walk.
B. It’s not far away. We can walk there.
行了讨论。现在请你以“Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?”为
Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?
Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should
go out with their friends on weekends.
Ⅰ 1—5 ADBDA 6—10 ABBAD 11—15 ABBCD
Ⅱ 16—20 BCADC 21—25 ACADB
Ⅲ 26—30 CBCAB 31—35 ABDCA 36—40 DBDAC
Ⅳ 46. without 47. terrible 48. later 49. broke 50. fastest
51. winner 52. either 53. something 54. hope 55. meet
Ⅴ 56. What are you doing? 57. Would you like to come to the party?
58. When is the party? 59. Is the party at Linda’s home?
60. How far it from the restaurant to her home?
Do you get angry when your friends sing loudly while you are trying to work or
when your best friend doesn’t wait for you after school?
If you do, you need to take control of your feelings. Getting angry with others
can cause you to lose friends.
Gary Egeberg, an American high school teacher, has written My Feelings Are
Like Wild Animals to help you control your feelings. It tells how to stay cool when bad things happen.
make them better.
“Getting angry is not a natural way to act.” The book says. It is just a bad habit,
The book gives many tips to help you if you get angry easily. Here are the top
? Keep a record. Every time you get angry, write down why you are angry. Look at it later and you will see you get angry too easily.
? Ask your friends to stop talking t you when you get angry. This will teach you not to be angry.
? Do something different. When you get angry, walk away from the problem and go somewhere else. Try to laugh.
1. What is the passage mainly about? (no more than 10words)
2. What will happen to you if you get angry with others? (no more than 5 words) ____________________________________.
3. Is getting angry a natural way to act? (no more than 5 words)
4. List two tips the book gives on how to control your anger. (no more than 12 words)
5. Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese. (将文中划线句子译成汉语) ____________________________________.
②文中不能以任何形式出现真实的姓名，校名和县市区及其他信息。 ③词数：80 词左右。
参考词汇：中考 high school entrance examination 频繁的 frequent
阅读理解： 1. How to take control of your feelings. 2. You may lose your friends.
3. No, it isn’t. 4. (1) Keep a record. (2) Do something different.
( ) 1. — Did you go to the cinema to see 3D Titanic last night?
— No, I ______ go to the cinema. The tickets are too expensive.
A. hardly B. nearly C. still D. only
( ) 2. — Do you often go fishing with your father?
— No, ______. I don’t like fishing at all.
A. never B. always C. usually D. often
( ) 3. — Miss Li, could you give me ______ on English learning?
— Certainly. First you should speak English every day.
A. any advices B. many advices C. some advice D. some advices
( ) 4. The book is well worth ______. I plan ______ one.
A. read, to buy B. reading, buying C. reading, to buy D. to read, buy
( ) 5. — Steve, ______ do you play basketball after school?
— Twice a week. It can keep me healthy.
A. how far B. how soon C. how long D. how often
( ) 6. — ______ have you lived with your grandparents?
— About three years.
A. How long B. How many C. How much D. How often
( ) 7. — Why are you so tired these days?
— Well, I have ______ work to do.
A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too
( ) 8. The T-shirt is ______ small for me. Can you show me another one?
A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too
( ) 9. Each of us has ______ life goals, which will guide us to a bright future.
Without life goals, we may waste our lifetime.
A. a little B. few C. a few D. little
( ) 10. It’s important ______ us ______ improve our spoken English.
A. to, for B. of, to C. for, to D. for, for
( ) 11. It was very friendly ______ the young man ______ offer help on the train
A. of, to B. for, for C. for, to D. to, for
( ) 12. I think computers are very useful. They can help us get much ______ on the
A. game B. information C. idea D. message
( ) 13. New Zealand has two islands. One is North Island and ______ is South
A. another B. the other C. other D. the others
( ) 14. — The skirt is much too large for my daughter. Could you show me
— Certainly. Just a moment, please.
A. other B. others C. another D. the other
( ) 15. The teachers in that school speak either English or French, or even ______.
That’s so cool.
A. all B. both C. neither D. none
( ) 16. ______ is it to your hometown from here?
A. How soon B. How much C. How long D. How far
Keys: 1-5 AACCD 6-10 AACCC 11-16 ABBCBD