1. I’d like to thank you all for your s___________.
2. I am so l___________ to meet EXO here!
3. We are cheering for our team. They are the w__________ of the final.
4. I’ll visit some places of i__________ in Beijing this winter holiday.
5. You can learn about English c__________ and enjoy local food there.
6. He’s so b___________ -----all he ever talks about is football.
7. Shake the bottle well so that the oil m________ with the vinegar.
8. Please give me another e__________ of a none.
9. Pupils should know how to s___________ commonly used words.
10. Are there any i___________ on how to learn English well?
11. Do you still remember e__________ what she said?
12. I can’t stand the t___________ weather here.
13. Do the children always enjoy d___________ the Christmas tree?
14. Times is a good m___________ in America. Many people like reading it.
15. L__________, Sandy didn’t hurt herself.
16. She is so g____________ that she always shares things with others.
17. T____________ a week, Nancy plays softball after school.
18. When something w___________ me, I can always ask him for help.
19. I think these a______________ are dangerous if we are careless.
20. Our Chinese teacher is friendly. We all like her s___________ eyes.
21. Alan is very smart and can always answer questions c___________.
22. My brother Daniel t___________ himself how to make a home page last year.
1. It takes us about _________ hour to get to the Yangzhou-Taizhou Airport from Yangzhou by ________ bus.
A. an; a B. a; an C. an; / D. a; /
2. ---What do you think of my shirt? It _________ cotton.
---It looks nice on you.
A. is made in B. is made for C. is made of D. is made by
3. He speaks French well, but of course not _________ a person born in France.
A. as clear as B. clearer than C. as clearly as D. the more clearly
4. The _________ action film has attracted millions of young people to the cinema.
A. 130-minute B. 130-minutes C. 130 minute D. 130 minutes
5. If the robot _________ wrong, you can get a new one for free or get all your money back.
A. went B. goes C. would go D. will go
6. ---I have ________ in learning English and I’m so worried. Could you help me with it? ---Sure, I’d love to.
A. joy B. interest C. trouble D. fun
7. It _________Mr. Green an hour to fix up his bicycle yesterday.
A. cost B. paid C. spent D. took
8. ---Don’t smoke in the reading room, _________?
---I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.
A. will you B. shall we C. do you D. don’t you
9. ---The box is too heavy to carry. What’s in it?
---Oh, it is _________ books.
A. filled B. covered with C. used for D. asked for
10. ---I hear _________ your grandpa _________ your grandma like watching Beijing Opera. ---Right, just as many old people do in our city.
A. both; and B. either; or C. neither; nor D. not only; but also
11. I can’t do the job __________ you.
A. so bad as B. as badly as C. as worse as D. so worst as
12. ---What a hot day! Have you had a drink?
---Yes. But I’d like to have ________ after work.
A. it B. one C. other D. another
13. He eats __________ food, so he’s __________ fat.
A. much too; too much B. much too; too many
C. too much; much too D. too much; many too
14. ---I don’t know the way to the library.
---Let’s show you _________ there.
A. what to get B. when to get C. how to get D. how to get to
15. ---Who did more work, Bill or Henry?
---I think Bill did just _________ Henry.
A. as more as B. as many as C. as much as D. as most as
16. ---Would you help me __________ this Math problem, Mr. Lin? It’s too hard for me. ---OK. Let me try.
A. look after B. work out C. think of D. put on
17. Why not _________ your teacher for help when you can’t finish __________ it by yourself?
A. ask; write B. to ask; writing C. ask; writing D. asking; write
18. ---Do you think which cap is better?
---The red one, I think. It makes you ____________.
A. looking smart B. look smart C. to look smart D. to looking smart
19. ---Mom, I’m going out with my classmates tonight.
---OK. But you’d better _________ back too late.
A. don’t come B. not to come C. not coming D. not come
20. We didn’t know anything about the fox _________ the teacher told us.
A. after B. until C. if D. because
21. The bookshop is on __________ side of the street. Yu should find a zebra crossing first.
A. another B. the other C. other D. others
22. My cousin is very busy with his work. He has __________ time to read newspapers.
A. little B. few C. a little D. a few
23. The physics problem is very difficult. Jack started to _________ two hours ago, but he hasn’t _________.
A. work on it; worked it out B. work on it; worked out it
C. working on it; worked out it D. working it on; worked it out
24. In order to keep healthy, you should eat __________ fast food, __________ fresh vegetable
and take enough exercise.
A. fewer; fewer B. less; more C. fewer; more D. less; less
25. ---Linda, when shall we take a walk?
---After I finish _________ the dishes.
A. wash B. washed C. to wash D. washing
26. ---How much money did you ___________ in fixing your watch?
---About ten yuan.
A. cost B. pay C. spend D. take
27. In our school library there __________ a number of books on science and number of them __________ growing larger and larger.
A. is; are B. are; is C. has; is D. have; are
28. ---Excuse me, can I have __________ apples, please?
---Sure, here you are.
A. very more B. some more C. lot more D. more one
29. ---Do you mind my opening the door? ----___________
A. Yes, I mind. B. No, of course not. C. I don’t know. D. It’s hard to say.
30. The children look __________ and their grandpa is looking __________ at them.
A. happy; happily B. happy; happy C. happily; happy D. happily; happily
We can _________________________ the World Park ____________________________.
The World Park is a __________________________________.
It was interesting to see _____________________ from all over the world.
They watched the ___________________________________________.
________________________ made him _________________.
Since everyone may ___________________ at times, she __________________ him a chance.
He _________________ that he had ___________________________ the journey.
Simon’s new sport shoes ____________ him __________________________.
Berry is kind and never ________________________________________.
I want ______________________ when I _________________________.
If I can ________________________, I’ll ________________________ you.
13. 你的住所离你们学校有多远？ 每天步行来学校吗？ ___________________________ do you live from _________________________ every day?
your school? Do you