21. ---How much will it _______ to travel to Nanjing from Yangzhou by train? ---About 30 yuan.
A. cost B. spend C. take D. use
22. ---Tom, What ________ you in class? ---I fell asleep.
A. is happening on B. happened on C. happened to D. is happening to
23. ---Mum, I am hungry. ---Really? You had lunch 5minutes ago. You _______ hungry so soon.
A. mustn?t be B. can?t be C. may not be D. won?t be
24. The two trains go_______ the tunnel ________ the same time.
A. through; at B. across; in C. around; in D. cross; at
25. I ________ when I saw the ________ film ?Fast 5? last month.
A. felt excited; exciting B. fell excited; excited C. felt exciting; excited D. fell exciting; exciting
26. What _______ time they have ________ the beach!
A. a nice; enjoy B. nice; to enjoy C. a nice; enjoying D. nice a; to enjoy
27. ---What do you think of the South China Sea issue(问题)?
--- I am _________. But I can?t ____ what you are saying.
A. hearing; hear B. listening; hear C. listening; listen D. hearing; listen
28. ---How much oil is there in the bottle? --- ________. We?d better go to buy some.
A. No one B. Nothing C. No D. None
29. The clothes _________ silk and cotton feel _________.
A. made of; good B. made of; well C. made in; good D made from; well
30. He _________ go back home until he _________his homework.
A. will; finishes B. won?t; finish C. won?t; finishes D. will; finish
31. _________, nobody ___________ in the heavy rain in Jiangsu Province.
A. Luckily; was hurt B. Luckily; hurted C. Unluckily; got hurt D. Unluckily; was hurt
32. It is important _________ give rabbits __________ carrots.
A. not to; much too B. not to; too many C. to not; much too D. to not, too many
33. _________ the dog chase the ball ________ the sun is very interesting.
A. Watch, in B. Watched, under C. Watching, under D. Watching, in
34. ---Don?t forget to feed the bird any more. ---_______.
A. Yes, I will B. No, I will C. No, I won?t D. Yes, I won?t
35. ---I?m sorry for keeping you waiting. --- _______. I got here a moment ago.
A. Don?t say that B. Never mind C. Thank you D. You are welcome
21. The little girl jumped up and down happily when he saw a bee _______ into the house.
A. flys B. flown C. flying D. to fly
22. If their good luck _______, they could still win the 2012 Olympic Games.
A. will hold B. held C. is holding D. holds
23. I cannot buy a second-hand computer___________.
A. somewhere B. anyone C. anywhere D. anything
24. ----Mind your steps, guys! Don?t you see the words “_______ the grass”? ----Oh, I?m sorry.
A. Keep off B. Keep out C. Take off D. Take out
25. ---- Can I have _________more ice cream, Mum? ---- Sorry. There is none left in the fridge.
A. any B. some C. no D. other
26. ----______ I watch TV now, Mum? ---- I?m afraid not. Work ______ come first.
A. Can; must B. Must; can C. Can; can D. Must, must
27. ---- Do you know _______ this dictionary belongs to? ---- Let me see. Oh, it?s ______.
A. who, mine B. who, me C. whose, mine D. whose, me
28. ---- _______ good time we had at the party last night!
---- Yes. It was _______ exciting party that I would never forget it.
A. What; so B. How a ; such C. What a; such an D. How; such
29. ---- Your bedroom is so dirty. Would you please _______, Peter? ---- OK, mum. I?ll do it right away.
A. set it up B. put it on C. pick it up D. clean it up
30. ---- I?m not good at my English. ---- ______ harder _____ you will catch up with your classmates. 1
A. Work; and B. To work; or C. Working; and D. Working: or
31. ---- Did you write an e-mail ____ your online friend yesterday? ---- Yes. But I didn?t hear ____ him.
A. from; to B. to; of C. to; to D. to; from
32. ----Life is really simple. I can?t find ________. ----Yes. So it?s necessary to try to be happy every day.
A. something exciting B. exciting something C. exciting anything D. anything exciting
33. ---- I?m sorry I ______ my homework at home.
---- That?s all right. Don?t forget _____ it to school this afternoon.
A. forgot; bringing B. forgot; to bring C. left; bringing D. left; to bring
34. ---- How are you getting on with your work? ---- I can?t do it ____. I need help.
A. lonely B. quietly C. alone D. noisily
35. ---- We got here on Tuesday afternoon. ---- _______. Why didn?t you call us earlier?
A. Good luck. B. It?s no surprise. C. You did? D. You are welcome.
21. We are planning _______ one-day trip. ________ trip must be fun, I think.
A. a, The B. an, The C. the, A D. the, The
22. –What makes you so angry?
--I hear my neighbour _______ at midnight every day. I can?t sleep well at all.
A. sings B. singing C. to sing D. sing
23. They are ______ the lost boy in the whole city.
A. searching B. searching for C. search D. search for
24. It?s important ________fish too much food.
A. to give B. giving C. not to give D. not give
25. We must __________children _______poisonous food.
A. keep, out of B. let, away of C. stop, to eat D. keep, away from
26. ______ do you pay ________ the beautiful dress?
A. How many, to B. How many, for
C. How much, to D. How much, for
27. _____ useful idea!
A. What an B. What a C. How D. How a
28. ---Excuse me, look at the sign. It?s no-parking area.
---Sorry, I__________ see it.
A. don?t B. can?t C. didn?t D. won?t
29. ---May lives _______the second floor and Beth lives two floors ________her.
---Yes, but they live in different__________.
A. on, over, buildings B. in, above, building
C. in, over, buildings D. on, above, buildings
30. These aren?t his keys. His _______ on the desk.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
31. Who _______ Chinese last year?
A. teaches you B. taught your C. teaches your D. taught you
32. I?ll never forget those days that my daughter __________ 1 year ago.
A. was in hospital B. is in hospital
C. was in the hospital D. is in the hospital
33. Fire _________ be very dangerous so we ___________ be careful with it.
A. could, must B. can, need C. can, may D. could, may
34. Their grandma is already _____.
A. 80-year-old B. 80-years-old C. 80 year old D. 80 years old
35. –Excuse me. Please tell me _______.
--There is a supermarket over there. You can get some there.
A. how I can find a supermarket B. where the supermarket is
C. where I can buy some fruit D. where can I buy some fruit
66. On May 29th, Wu Bin, the most handsome driver who is ________（四十八）years old, saved all the passengers on the coach.
67. Guo Jingming?s books are _______（范围广的）read among the students.
68. This pen is one of the most famous __________ (科学家)in the world.
69. There are many types of ______（蛇）and some of them are very poisonous.
70. Most Chinese people think the girls _____(有) long black hair look beautiful.
71. One of the secrets of our success is to believe in _______（we）.
72. Don?t keep ____________( worry) him with a lot of silly questions.
73. Thank you very much, no more for me. I have to watch my ______.（weigh）.
74. When he heard a sudden knock on the door, there was a _________ (frighten) look on his face.
75.________(travel)to all corners of the world will get easier and easier.
61. If you want to go __________(任何地方) else, let me know.
62. The river runs __________(穿过)the city from east to west.
63. My cousin _________(驾驶)me to school yesterday morning.
64. The _________(奖品)for this year?s best actress went to Meryl Streep.
65. The heavy rain hit the southern part of China __________(terrible).
66. The __________(care) waiter dropped the dish onto the ground.
67. He is never late for class. So it is _________(usual) for him to be late today.
68. Tree-Planting Day is on the _________(twelve) of March every year.
69. My sister is crazy about __________(travel) to different places.
70. You can?t eat the meat because it smells_________(badly
66. I saw a little boy _______ (come) into the room just now.
67. Don?t get into the____________ (burn) building, it?s dangerous.
68. The policeman?s son is a kid of different _________(ability).
69. The master _________ (brush) the dog?s fur every day.
70. Our English teacher _________ (teach) us an English song last month.
71. We are _______( 感谢) for Lily?s help.
72. Next month is my aunt?s _______ (40) birthday.
73. The teacher looked _______(高兴 ) at him ,because he failed in the exam.
74.I bought Dad a nice tie on ________(父亲) Day.
75. They looked around, but found nothing_______.(寻常)
There is ____________________ in Sunshine Town than _________________ of Beijing.
Daniel is __________________ that he always ________________________ than himself.
It?s _____________________to ______________________________ carefully.