Unit 6 like music that I can dance to .(The fourth period)
Section B 3a--4
1. To learn to understand and use relative clauses with that and who
2. To read, write and speak about things and people that you like and don’t like
重点：1. Read and understand 3a
难点：2. not??in the slightest=not??at all 根本不
【预习要点】 find out the following phases, translate.
make … Happy be sure to do…,
in the world today, over the years, come and go,
1. It does have a few good features, though. 然而它的确有些优点。
does 在句子中表示强调, 意思是“真的, 的确”。如果省略, 原句可写成 ：
It has a few good features, though.
As you know, I do like that car very much. 如你所知, 我真的喜欢那辆小车。
Though 1) adv. 副词 用于口语中, in spite of this; however意思是 “尽管如此, 然而”, 放在句尾。 eg. I expect you’re right -- I’ll ask him, though.
我认为你说得对 -- 我去问问他也好。
2) 连词although; despite the fact that 意思是“虽然, 尽管”, 放在句首或句中, 不与but连用。
3) eg. She won the first prize, though none of us had expected it. 她得了头奖, 虽然这件事我们都没想到。
1. You can see a few _____ (bus) in front of the library.
2. He is one of the best _____________ (photographer) in China.
3. I like action movies because they’re very __________ (interest).
4. These _________ (fisherman) are very
5. I think it’s a ________ (success) art exhibition.
6. Over the years, my father ___________ (collect) lots of stamps.
7. My cousin suggested _______ (stay) in Shanghai another day.
8. Be sure ______ (write) to me as soon as you get there.
Translate and write them down.
4 – Do you know the lady - Yes , she is a journalist from CCTV. A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
5. I love singers who their own lyrics . A. write B. writes C. writing D. is writing
6. （2008 辽宁）saved ten children in the earthquake . -- How brave he is A. who B. which C. where D. what
7. I like apples better than pears . (同义句)I apples pears .
8 I prefer (dance) .
9 I prefer watching TV to studying . (同义句)= I watch TV study .
10 This is the dictionary Mum gave me for my birthday .
A. which B. what C. whose D . whom
11 (2008 湖北) – Have you heard the song “Auld Lang Syne” ?
-- Yes , I have . It A. tastes B. sounds C. looks D. smells