(1)可数名词分为单数和复数两种形式。可数名词前可以用不定冠词、数词或some many等修饰。如：a man a desk an apple an orange some books some children tow pens
(2)不可数名词没有复数形式，前面不能用不定冠词、数词或many等词语修饰，但可以用some a little much等词语来修饰。有时可以与一些量词短语搭配，这些量词短语中的名词一般是可数的，有单数形式，也可以有复数形式。如：some water a little milk much food a piece of bread tow bottles of ink some glasses of water
祈使句用来表示请求、命令等，句中没有主语，肯定形式由谓语或者谓语 宾语( 宾语补足语)构成，否定形式则在句前加Don’t.
Stand up, please. 请起立。
Don’t worry. 别担心。
She can speak Japanese. 她会讲日语。
I can’t remember his name. 我不记得他的名字了。
Can you spell your name? 你会拼写你的名字吗?
结构：由be动词(am, is, are) 动词ing构成，其中be动词要与主语保持性数一致。
Mary is flying a kite in the park. 玛丽正在公园里放风筝。 --What are you doing now? 你现在在干什么?
--I’m reading English. 我正在读英语。
Are they drawing the pictures now? 他们正在画画吗?
play—playing, do—doing, talk—talking, sing--singing
make—making, write—writing, have—having, take—taking
run—running, stop—stopping, put—putting, swim—swimming
She is cleaning her room now. 她正在打扫房间。
Look! The girl is dancing over there. 看!那个女孩在那里跳舞。 --Can you go and play games with me? 你能和我们一起做游戏吗? --Can’t you see I am doing my homework? 你没看见我正在做作业吗?
1. Our school is _________ a park and a big
A. between B. next C. across D. in
2. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ TV.
A. see B. watch C. watching D. to watch
3. Let’s ______________often .
A. go shopping B. went shopping
C. goes shopping D. going shopping
4. They want _________ the zoo very much.
A. to go B. to go to C. go to D. going to
5. There ______ some Chinese girls in Miss Gao’s class.
A. is B. are C. am D. will
6. _________ do you come from? China.
A. When B. Where C. Why D. Who
7. We had fun in ______ games.
A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing
8. _______ it going? Pretty good!
A. How’s B. What’s C. How D. Where’s
9. Thank you very much. ________.
A. You’re welcome B. That’s right
C. You’re right D. Don’t thank me
10. Thank you for _____ us so much help.
A. giving B. give C. to give D. gives
11. Can you tell _____ the way to the shop?
A. he B. his C. her D. she
12. You’d better _____ a taxi to the park.
A. to take B. takes C. take D. taking
13. ______ you _____ a cup of tea? Yes, please.
A. Are, like B. Does, like C. Do, like D. Would, like
14. I don’t like cabbage _______.
A. at all B. a little C. a lot of D. very
15. How many ____ do you want?
A. rice B. tomatos C. pieces of bread D. potato
16. My work is interesting, but _____ dangerous.
A. a kind of B. a kind C. kinds of D. kind of
17. Let’s _____ TV now.
A. to watch B. watch C. look D. see
18. Mother often goes ______ on Sundays.
A. shop B. a shop C. buy D. shopping
19. We often play ____ after school.
A. a basketball B. the basketball
C. basketball D. a football
20. He is very hungry. He buys ____ hamburgers.
A. many B. much C. a lots of D. all of them
21. "What does he do?" means ____________
A. who is he B. Where is he
C. What is he D. what is he doing
22. The girl wants ______ a doctor.
A. being B. to C. to be D. to do
23. Please _____ late for school next time.
A. don’t be B. aren’t C. doesn’t be D. be not
24. My parents often cook noodles ____ me.
A. to B. for C. in D. of
25. One of the children _____ in the river last summer.
A. was swimming B. is swimming
C. are swimming D. were swimming
26. _______ are the books? They are 20 yuan.
A. How much B. What C. How many D. How money
27. Sorry, I’m late ______ school.
A. for B. to C. at D. from
28. She _____ lunch at home yesterday.
A. doesn’t B. didn’t have C. doesn’t have D. hasn’t
29. Would you like _____ orange juice ? Yes, please
A. some B. any C. a D. many
30. We _____ to a movie last Sunday.
A. go B. went C. did go D. was go
31. What _____ your sister _____? She is an actor.
A. does, does B. do, does C. does, do D. do, do
32. Why not ______ see the smart dolphins?
A. come to B. to come C. coming and D. coming
33. We can ______ taxi to the town.
A. by B. take C. ride D. take a
34. Welcome to our school! ____________!
A. Fine B. Thank you C. It doesn’t matter D. Very good
35. We often _____ TV after school.
A. are watch B. watch C. watches D. watching
36. What time is it? __________.
A. It’s fine B. It’s OK C. It’s Tuesday D. It’s nine
37. Let’s take some ________.
A. photo B. photoes C. photos for you
38. Yesterday, there ______ nobody in the room.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
39. What time do you leave school ______ the weekend?
A. in B. on C. / D. of
40. You can _____ it in English. He can ______ English well.
A. speak, speak B. tells, say C. say, speak D. talks, say
41. What ______ you do over the weekend?
A. are B. do C. did D. does
42. ______ Yes, I’d like a cup of tea.
A. Excuse me. B. Can I help you?
C. Are you OK? D. Good morning!
43. Did you play football last Friday? ____________.
A. No, we don’t B. No, we didn’t C. No, we aren’t D. Yes, we play
44. ______ do you usually go to school?
A. What B. How C. Who D. Where
45. She _______ her homework on Sunday.
A. didn’t B. doesn’t C. didn’t do D. doesn’t did
46. Mr.Smith is badly ill. Now he is ______ hospital.
A. in the B. in C. / D. the
47. What do you want ________ ?
A. to do B. do C. be D. doing
48. _______ does the child _______?
A.Where, comes from B.Where, from C.Where, come from D.Where, is from
49. Your dress is very beautiful. ___________.
A. Thank you B. You’re right C. Don’t say so D. yes, it is
50. ________ books are there on the desk?
A. How much B. How many C. How about D. How far