There be 结构
There is some money in my pocket. (某处有某物）
There are forty students in the classroom.（某处有某人）
There is a wonderful concert today.（某时有某物）
There are many tourists in the city now.（某时有某人）
1. 肯定句：There be +主语+地点/时间状语
2. 否定句：There be +not+主语+地点/时间状语
3. 一般疑问句：be there+主语+地点/时间状语？
1) -Is there any money in my pocket？
-Yes, there is./ No, there isn’t.
2) -Are there forty students in the classroom？
-Yes, there are./ No, there aren’t.
1) There is some money in my pocket.
→What is in your pocket? (对some money提问）（主语，物）
→How much money is there in your pocket? (对some提问）（主语的数量，不可数n）
2) There are forty students in the classroom.
→Who are in the classroom? (对forty students提问）（主语，人） →How many students are there in the classroom? (对forty提问）（主语
→Where are the forty students? （对in the classroom提问）（地点状语）
3) There is a wonderful concert today.
→When is the wonderful concert? （对today提问）（时间状语）
三．原则：就近原则（按第一个主语确定be的单复数形式） There is a pen and two books on the desk.
There are two books and a pen on the desk.
There is a teacher, two boys and three girls in the classroom.
There are two boys, a teacher and three girls in the classroom. There are three girls, a teacher and two boys in the classroom.
四．There be结构 和 have的区别
1. 用法不同：There be结构 → “存在”
Have → “拥有”
There are some children in the garden.
She has three cars.
2. 结构不同：There be结构 → There be + sb/sth + 地点/时间状语 Have → sb/sth + have + sb/sth else
A week has seven days. = There are seven days in a week.