27．—Where is Mrs. Smith?
—She isn’t here. She ________ to England . （08，北京朝阳）
A. has gone B. has been C. went D. goes
13. — Hello! Can I speak to Alice?
— Sorry. She isn’t here right now. She ____ to the shop. （08，北京）
A. goes B. will go C. has gone D. was going
20．Mr Green _____Beijing since three years ago. （08，诼鹿）
A. has come to B. went C. had lived in D. has been in
29. ---_____you _____ out the problem, Sam?
--- Not yet, but I’m going to. （08，湖北咸宁）
A. Did, work B. Are, working C. Have, worked D. Will , work
39．--- your dictionary?
—No．So I have to buy a new one today．（08，广东汕头）
31. — China’s 24th science research team_________ at Changcheng Station on
January 5, 2008.
— Wonderful! Our scientists ________ a lot in this field already. （08，哈尔滨）
A. have arrived; improved B. arrived; has improved C. arrived; have improved
26.—Look!The light is still on in Mr. Zhang’s office.
—I’m afraid he ________his work yet. （08，河南）
A. doesn’t finish B. didn’t finish C. hasn’t finished D. won’t finish
28. —Hasn't Betty come yet?
—No, and I ____ for her for nearly 2 hours. （08，武汉）
A. wait B. waited C. have waited D. had waited
8. ____ you ever ____to Singapore, a wonderful place to take a holiday? （08，绵阳）
A. Have, been B. Have, gone C. Did, go D. Do, go
32. —Did you go to see the film－Rush Hour Ⅲ last night?
—No, I didn’t. I ________ it several times. （08，孝感）
A. saw B. was seeing C. have seen D. would see
10. — Are you worried when your son often plays computer games?
— Yes. I think playing computer games ___________ on teenagers.
A. have a good effect B. has a good effect
C. has a bad effect D. have a bad effect
35. --Would you like to visit Shantou City with me this summer vacation?
--No, thanks. I it before. Besides, it's hot and humid there in summer. （08，四川自贡）
A. have visited B. visited C. will visit
38. Help! Wang Qiang an accident. （08，天津）
A. was having B. had had C. has had D. will have
26. The old man got sick last April and _________ in bed since then. （08，无锡）
A. was B. had been C. has been D. would be
33. --- How long have Mr and Mrs ___________?
--- For more than twenty years. （08，无锡）
A. married B. had married C. got married D. been married
14. She _____ for ten hours at least. It was at nine that she fell asleep last night. （08，宁波鄞州）
A. slept B. had slept C. has slept D. was sleeping
31. He ________our school for two weeks.. （08，青海）
A. left B. has left C. has been away from
31．—What are you going to do this Saturday?
—I ________ yet. （08，山东烟台）
A. haven’t decided B. won’t decide
C. am not decided D. didn’t decide
24. —I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
—Oh, not at all. I _________ here for only a few minutes. （08，淄博）
A. had been B. was C. has been D. have been
43. I ________ a copy of Yi Zhongtian’s book yet. I might buy one tomorrow. （08，上海）
A hadn’t bought B don’t buy C won’t buy D haven’t bought
20. Shanghai is a beautiful city, I ______ there before. （08，泸州）
A. go B. have ever been C. went
38.—_____you _____the film Harry Potter 5?
—No yet. I’ll see it this Sunday. （08，重庆）
A. Did, see B. Are, seeing C. Have, seen D. Do, see
17. Marry ________yet. I’m waiting for her. （08，攀枝花）
A. came back B. has come back C. hasn’t come back D. was coming back
56. —What is the weather like this summer here?
A. has B. has been C. are D. have been
43. —Hello, Mike. Long time no see. Where are you?
—Oh, not only my parent but also I _______ Wuhan for a month. （09，黄冈）
A. have gone to B. have been to C. has been in D. have been in
28.—How clean the bedroom is!
—Yes, I am sure that someone it. （09，武汉）
A. cleans B. cleaned C. has cleaned D. had cleaned
45. --- Where are the Greens, may I ask?
--- Well, they ______ to England. They have been there for nearly a week now. （09，吉林通化）
A. have been B. are going to C. have gone D. will go
30．—Shall we go to the museum?
—．I went there last week．（09，辽宁）
A．went B．am going C．go D．have been
27. --- Would you like to go and see the film with me tonight?
--- Thank you, but I ______ it already. （09，宁夏）
A. saw B. have seen C. see D. will see
33. --- I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
--- Oh, not at all. I ______ here for only a few minutes. （09，宁夏）
A. was B. have been C. will be D. am
26．— our drawing?
—Not yet! It will be done in a few minutes．（09，陕西）
A．Did；finish B．Will；finish C．Do；finish D．Have；finished
44. Helen loves to talk about travel. She __________ many places. (09.河北)
A. has gone to B. has been to C. has gone for D. has been from
31. She ______ as an animal trainer since 2003. (09.北京)
A. has worked B. works C. will work D. worked
32. —Hi, I __________ you for a long time.
—I __________ in Beijing. I’ve just come back. (09.朝阳)
A. hadn’t seen; am B. haven’t seen ; shall be
C. didn’t see; will be D. haven’t seen; was
34. Sam __________ Chinese since he came to China. He speaks good Chinese now.
A. learns B. learned C. has learned D. will learn
39. A∕H1N1 flu is terrible, but our government __________ action to prevent it
A. has taken B. took C. will take D. was taking
20. There are many people downstairs. What do you think ______?（10杭州）
A. to happen B. happening C. is happened D.has happened
35. He to Dongying many times, so he knows every corner of it. （10东营）
A. went B. will go C. has gone D. has been
( )10. —The Summer Palace is wonderful. Have you ever visited any other interesting places?
—Yes. Also, we _________ to the Great Wall. （10镇江）
A. have gone B. have been C. had gone D. had been
32. Rose came to Beijing in 2002. she ______ here for eight years. （2010北京）
A. was living B. live C. will live D. has lived
( )4.——cleaning my bedroom. It’s clean now.
A. have finished，did，finish B. finished，have，finished
B. C. finish，do，finish D. have finished，have，finished
41. My brother left school in 2005, and since then he ________ in Beijing. （10河北）
A. lives B. lived C. will live D. has lived
30. — Could I clean the bedroom for you? （10咸宁）
— No, thanks. I it myself.
A. cleaned B. have cleaned C. was cleaning D. had cleaned
37. —When did the old man die?
—In 2007. He ______ for nearly three years. （10广安）
A. died B. has died C. has been dead
16. Alex: Why are you still here? It’s almost eight o’clock. Tom: Because I my work. Don’t worry. It’s almost done. （10台湾）
(A) wasn’t finishing（ ）31.---When _____ he _____ for London? （10中山） ---The day before yesterday. He _____ for two days.
A. did, leave; has left B. has,left; has left
C. did, leave; has been away D. will, leave; is leaving
(B) wouldn’t finish (C) haven’t finished (D) won’t finish
40. Miss Gao came to our school in 2006. She _____ here for four years. （10龙岩）
A. teaches B. taught C. has taught 29. —Why don't you have a notebook with you? （10东营）
—I've_________it at home.
A. lost B. forgotten C. left D. found
33.__Hello! Is that Mr Jiang ? （10铜仁）
__No ,he_____Gui yang .He will be back in more than two weeks.
A.goes B. went C.has gone to D.has been to
19. Tom _______ the USA. He _______ back in two months. （10宿迁）
A. has gone to; comes B. has gone to; will be
C. has been to; comes
D. has been to; will be