Unit9 When was it invented?
1. Who were they invented ________?
A. at B. with C. in D. by
2. Chinese ________ by more and more people in the world now.
A. is spoken B. is speaking C. speaks D. spoke
3. –Did you go to Jack’s birthday party? --No, I _________.
A. am not invited B. wasn’t invited C. haven’t invited D. didn’t invited
4. Gilbert ________ electricity and the light bulb _________ by Edison.
A. discovered, was invented B. was invented, discovered
C. invented, discovered D. discovered, invented
5. I ______ to sing a song last night.
A. am asked B. was asked C. ask D. asked
6. It was used ________ changing the style of the shoes.
A. to B. for C. in D. at
7. Cars were invented _________ 1885.
A. on B. at C. for D. in
8. Metal _________ making machines.
A. used to B. is used as C. is used to D. is used for
9. The yang man was made _______ a song again.
A. sing B. sings C. to sing D. singing
10. He ________ to swim in West Lake yesterday.
A. see B. seen C. was seen D. was singing
11. I won’t have a trip to Mount Huang unless my best friend Amy ________ too.
A. will invite B. invites C. is invited D. invite
________ _______ the calculator _________?
Televisions ________ __________ ________ __________ programmes.
Who ________ the egg __________ ________?
I think the telephone ________ ________ _______ the car.
16、He has a lot of ____________ (invent).
17、MP3 is used for _________ (play) music.
18. How many magazines can _____________ (borrow) from the library every week?
19、Edison invented the light bulb many years ago.（改为被动语态）
The light bulb ________ _________ by Edison many years ago.
20、The book was written by Lu Xun.(改为主动语态)
Lu Xun ________ the book.