1. I prefer music that ( have ) great lyrics .
2. I like musicians who can write ( they ) own songs .
3. I can’t stand ( work ) with people who ( be ) too lazy .
4. He is watching a movie ( call ) Hero .
5. He always forgets time when he is working , so you have to remind him ( stop ) working .
6. Some of Grace’s best ( love ) songs are collected in this CD .
7. Amy King is one of the best ( know ) artists in the world today .
8. I like to see the sun ( sink ) at dusk .
9. He likes those ( music ) groups that wear cool clothes .
10. His city photographs are less ( succeed ) at the Lido Gallery .
11. It’s the ( bad ) movie that I have seen .
12. How important （ keep ）healthy is !
13. He was ( shock ) by the terrible news .
14. The boy is too ( excite ) to say a word .
15. I’d like to go somewhere ( relax ) myself .
16. I had great fun ( trek ) through the jungle .
17. He is considering ( study ) abroad .
18. Paris is one of the ( lively ) cities in Europe .
19. Hawaii is a good place to have fun , but it is too ( tour ) .
20. I have to stay in an ( expensive ) hotel because I don’t have too much money .
21. Would you mind ( translate ) this sentence into English ?
22. Some students are ( plan ) a surprising party .
23. We should do something to make people feel much .
24. In fact , red can even make a person feel （饥饿）.
25. If it rains tomorrow , we’ll （推迟）the sports meeting .
26. Three charity centers will in our city to organize charity activities for students .
27. He is sad . I’ll do what I can .
28. The children （张贴）some posters on the wall .
29. （振作起来）！Our troubles will soon be over .
30. You can be sure that the money will be （很好地使用）.
31. Kate has （花光）the money which his mother gave her .
32. We can’t put off ( make ) a plan .
33. Mr Smith spends an hour ( run ) every morning .
34. We put up some ads ( ask ) for old clothes and books .
35. Many students volunteer their time ( help ) poor people .
36. It’s a ( please ) for me to stay with you .
37. How can you make yourself ( understand ) if you cannot express yourself clearly ?
38. Life for ( able ) men is not easy . They need our help .
39. He finds it impossible ( make ) his dream come true without others’ help .
40. The kite is ( special ) made for you .
41. The bus is ( fill ) with passengers .
42. These athletes （面临很多挑战）to win at the world championships .
43. His father （帮助他摆脱困难）when he lost his job .
44. Jenny didn’t come （因为）her cough .
45. Reading for ( please ) is the easiest way to become a better reader in English .
46. Not only he but also she ( study ) hard .
47. We put up some signs ( show ) people the way to the restroom .
48. We have ( run ) out of our pocket money .
49. She gave us some ( use ) information .
50. These new ( invent ) changed the world .
51. Jim ( tell ) to be on time for the meeting .
52. A friend of ( I ) bought a computer last month .
53. I think it would be better ( have ) a plane .
54. The sun in the east and sets in the west .
55. There are lots of on the ground .
56. I’m sorry I my homework at home .
57. John （睡过头）this morning , so he was late for school .
58. （幸运的是）, all of us passed the exam .
59. I didn’t want to get up after the alarm clock .
60. The bus on the way to the mountains .
61. When I ，the rain had stopped .
62. Don’t keep your parents you after school .
63. Could you （让我搭车）downtown while you are going to a meeting ?
64. Remember （带）your homework to school this afternoon .
65. We waited for him for two hours , but he didn’t （露面）.
66. I didn’t go to the party because I wasn’t .
67. When I got to her home , she had gotten ( dress ) .
68. The book is more easily read than ( describe ) .
69. My parents got ( marry ) in 1980 .
70. By the time people knew the truth , the salt in the whole town ( sell ) out .
71. The boy could （自己穿衣）at the age of four .
72. They for one year .
73. After he had a quick breakfast , he （迅速跑掉）to the bus station . 2
( )1. I prefer my homework rather than such a boring film .
A.do , see B.to do , see C.doing , seeing D.to do , to see
( )2. Tom and I like music which isn’t too A.big B.aloud C.loud D.loudly
( )3. This is the best song I’ve never heard .
A.which B.that C.who D.what
( )4. Most students like teachers patient with their students .
A.who is B.who are C.whom is D.whom are
( )5. You can’t take the book away now . It is very important me now .
A.for B.to C.with D.of
( )6. John his father . His father is outgoing but he is very shy .
A.likes B.dislikes C.is like D.is dislike
( )7. The school we visited yesterday is very famous .
A.that B.where C.in that D.what
( )8. We study in a room windows are big .
A.that B.which C.whose D.where
( )9. We will go to the park if it tomorrow .
A.don’t rain B.won’t rain C.doesn’t rain D.isn’t rain
( )10. The CD “ Heart Strings ” is very good .
A.is called B.which is calling C.called D.that called
( )11. Please pass me the book cover（封面）is green .
A.that B.whose C.which D.its
( )12. The book on the table is now missing .
A.I put it B.that I put C.I put that D.that I put it
( )13. Sally likes wearing clothes are unusual .
A.who B. / C.what D.that
( )14. We have better players . So I our team to win .
A.hope B.want C.except D.expect
( )15. I’m watching the boy and the dog are playing on the playground .
A.that B.who C.which D.who and which
( )16. Mike agreed to help me , he didn’t , A.but B.yet C.thought D.though
( )17. Be sure enough rest every day .
A.have B.has C.having D.to have
( )18. Please do the teacher told you .
A.when B.like C.as D.while
( )19. He suggested that we to the zoo together .
A.go B.went C.would go D.going 3
( )20. Though there are new words in this novel , I can’t understand it .
A.little B.a little C.few D.a few
( )21. Listen ! We can hear a boy in the concert .
A.cry B.crying C.to cry D.cried
( )22. This kind of apple tastes and sells A.good , good B.well , well C.good , well D.well , good
( )23. The play was boring , but the actors performed quite well .
A.it B.its C.itself D.by itself
( )24. I don’t eat anything is fried in oil .
A.what B.which C.where D.that
( )25. He came to school he didn’t feel well this morning . We were moved by him .
A.because B.but C.so D.even if
( )26. We felt excited because we would have a trip to Suzhou .
A.three - day B. three - days C. three day’s D. three days
( )27. Jane finish her homework yesterday , though she can’t hand it in now .
A.really B.was C.do D.did
( )28. Though it’s midnight , he is still working on his project .
A.but B.and C.so D. /
( )29. What great progress he over the years !
A.makes B.has made C.made D.is making
( )30. Few students can solve the physics problem , they ?
A.can’t B.can C.don’t D.do
( )31. Tom was after the work .
A.tired , tiring B.tiring , tired C.tired , tired D.tiring , tiring
( )32. The house they are living is new .
A.that B.which C.where D.who
( )33. It’s dangerous to go the road when traffic lights are red .
A.into B.on C.through D.across
( )34. I don’t know any places you can find a better job .
A.which B.that C.where D.in that
( )35. The little girl her mother to come home form work earlier every day .
A.hoped B.hopes C.wished D.wishes
( )36. Singapore is a country it is clean and neat .
A.that B.whom C.where D.which
( )37. The place I grew up is a beautiful town .
A.which B.that C.where D.what
( )38. Do you still remember that evening a week ago I came to your room and borrowed a book ?
A.before B.which C.when D.as 4
( )39. I work for a company makes cars .
A.which B.where C.what D.who
( )40. -- I enjoy yourself on vacation . -- Thanks , I will .
A.hope youto B.hope you did C.wish you to D.wish you can
( )41. you have a map of Shanghai , you will get lost easily .
A.Although B.Because C.If D.Unless
( )42. Shopping us more than 1000 dollars each month .
A.spent B.cost C.paid for D.took
( )43. Where did you go on summer vacation ?
A.other B.other place C.else D.others
( )44. Could you please help me find a room I can have a rest ?
A.which B.where C.that D.who
( )45. This is useful book .
A.a quite B.quite a C.an quite D.quite an
( )46. Parents must provide their children food and clothes .
A.for B.with C.of D.about
( )47. The classroom needs to be 20 students .
A.enough big to B.enough big with C.big enough for D.big enough to
( )48. Ted came into the classroom a book in his hand .
A.and B.with C.hold D.with holding
( )49. They’d like to for about three months .
A.leave B.go C.come D.be away
( )50. We the sports meeting unless it tomorrow .
A.will hold , won’t rain B.won’t hold , doesn’t rain C.will hold , rains D.won’t hold , rain
( )51. -- How is the temple from here ? -- It’s about 10 minutes’ walk .
A.many B.long C.often D.far
( )52. Could you please me some suggestions for the plan ?
A.to offer B.offer C.to provide D.provide
( )53. I’d like Chinese tea in it .
A.with anything B.without something C.with nothing D.something
( )54. Most of the students would like to work they needn’t depend on their parents .
A.as soon as B.so that C.before D.while
( )55. He said that the earth round the sun .
A.go B.goes C.went D.going
( )56. The soldiers were walking a forest after they swam the river .
A.through , across B.across , through C.through , on D.on , through
( )57. I was busy I didn’t go to bed until midnight yesterday .
A.too , to B.so , that C.so , to D.such , that 5
( )58. You take part in the activity if you don’t have free time .
A.don’t need B.don’t need to C.needn’t to D.need to
( )59. This is the village I visited last summer .
A.which B.what C.where D.who
( )60. Jack can’t achieve his dream he tries hard enough .
A.unless B.when C.if D.whether
( )61. Taiwan is the south fo China . It’s the east of Fujian .
A.in , to B.in , on C.to , to D.to , on
( )62. I gave some clothes to charity because some people might need them .
A.up B.in C.away D.back
( )63. They did what they could the poor people .
A.to help B.help C.helped D.helping
( )64. -- Must I give the book back to you now ? -- No , you .
A.can’t B.mustn’t C.wouldn’t D.needn’t
( )65. They spend two hours English every day .
A.in B.on reading C.reading D.to read
( )66. Not only Jim but also Mr Wang very happy today .
A.feel B.feels C.is feel D.are feeling
( )67. It’s wrong to ads everywhere in the streets .
A.put off B.put on C.put in D.put up
( )68. The volunteer work each of us several hours a week , but we are happy .
A.pays B.takes C.spends D.costs
( )69. He usually checks his test papers carefully before .
A.hand it in B.handing them in C.handing it out D.hand it out
( )70. This kind of animal is very similar pigs in appearance .
A.with B.to C.at D.from
( )71. He is badly ill , he is sent to the hospital .
A.but B.because C.though D.so
( )72. The plan they came up with was very good .
A.then B.it C. / D.what
( )73. On his way to school , he met a frind of .
A.he B.him C.his D.himself
( )74. He wants to give the bikes away to children have bikes .
A.who doesn’t B.who don’t C.that doesn’t D.that aren’t
( )75. I need in a fashion show , so my hair needs A.to perform , to cut B.to perform , cutting C.performing , to cut D.performing , cutting
( )76. Again and again the doctor the crying girl , but he couldn’t find out what was wrong with her. A.looked over B.looked after C.looked for D.looked up 6
( )77. Not only help him with his math , but also you should help him with his English .
A.you should B.should you C.you will D.will you
( )78. I cry after I saw the sad movie .
A.was made to B.is made C.was made D.made
( )79. The room is of people . We can’t come in at all .
A.fill B.filled C.full D.fulled
( )80. Let me help you it . That will make you better .
A.do , feel B.do , to feel C.doing , feeling D.do , feeling
( )81. Studying hard makes possible for me to go to university successfully .
A.it B.that C.it’s D.this
( )82. -- Thank you very much . -- .
A.It’s my pleasure B.With pleasure C.OK D.Pleased
( )83. Tom will fix up the bikes and .
A.give away them B.give them away C.give them off D.give off them
( )84. Nancy decided to her bad habit of sleeping in class .
A.stay up B.pick up C.give up D.put up
( )85. He has made up his mind a special organization for the disabled .
A.setting up B.to set up C.building D.to build
( )86. It was weather we decided to stay at home .
A.such a bad , that B.so bad , that C.so bad a , so D.such bad , that
( )87. This kind of car was in 1890 .
A.discovered B.invented C.found D.found out
( )88. -- Who the computer invented ? -- I don’t know .
A.was , by B.were , by C.was , / D.were , /
( )89. The work in two hours . Let’s do it in a hurry .
A.must finished B.will be finished C.must be finished D.is finished
( )90. Teachers in the UK now .
A.need B.are needing C.are badly needed D.will need
( )91. Can you tell me whom the play ?
A.was written by B.was written C.is written D.is wrote by
( )92. -- Did you go to Jim’s party yesterday ? -- No , I .
A.am invited B.wasn’t invited C.haven’t invited D.didn’t invite
( )93. He saw a note on his desk when he came back .
A.was left B.is left C.left D.leaving
( )94. Trees in winter but in summer .
A.can not plant B.can be not planted C.can not be planted D.can plant
( )95. English is used a foreign language in China .
A.for B.by C.as D.of 7
( )96. English by over 400 million people aroung the world .
A.speaks B.is spoken C.was spoken D.speak
( )97. Yellow River is longest river in China .
A.the B.the most C.the second D.one of the
( )98. -- Your T - shirt feels very . -- Yes . It’s made silk .
A.soft , from B.soft , of C.softly , from D.softly , of
( )99. The mooncake with meat in it tastes and sells .
A.well , good B.good , well C.good , good D.well , well
( )100. He wasn’t to lift the box .
A.too strong B.enough strong C.strong enough D.so strong
( )1. Mom added much to the chicken soup but it stll wasn’t .
A.salty , salt enough B.salty , enough salt C.salt , enough salty D.salt , salty enough
( )2. It’s raining hard , the farmers keep on working in the field .
A.but B.though C.till D.because
( )3. Today some forests have almost gone . People must down too many trees .
A.stop from cutting B.stop to cut C.be stopped from cutting D.be stopped cutting
( )4. She sing the song all the time , so she must like it very much .
A.is heard to B.is heard C.was heard to D.was heard
( )5. He failed the exam . His parents weren’t him .
A.pleasant with B.pleased with C.pleased to D.pleasure with
( )6. sweet food makes you fat .
A.Eat too much B.Eating too much C.Eaten too many D.Eaging much too
( )7. He is color blind . He often mistakes red green .
A.as B.to C.with D.for
( )8. -- Excuse me , please look at the sign “No smoking ”. -- Sorry , I .
A.don’t notice B.am not noticed C.didn’t notice D.wasn’t noticed
( )9. The tea produced a smell .
A.please B.pleased C.pleasure D.pleasant
( )10. is said that tourists visit the Bird’s Nest every day .
A.That , thousands of B.It , five thousand of C.It , thousands of D.This , three thousand
( )11. You may go out to play if your homework .
A.is done B.will be done C.has done D.have done
( )12. Cotton nice and soft .
A.is felt B.is feeling C.feel D.feels
( )13. I noticed him basketball on the playground a moment ago .
A.playing B.played C.to play D.was playing
( )14. he isn’t tall enough , he is good at basketball .
A.Because B.Ater C.Although D.Since 8
( )15. I will be away for .
A.sometimes B.some time C.some times D.sometime
( )16. The watch I lost yesterday in the desk .
A.has found B.found C.has been found D.is found
( )17. These things should in a cool place .
A.keeps B.keep C.be kept D.are kept
( )18. The number of the teachers in our school 60 and a number of them women .
A.is , are B.are , is C.are , are D.is , is
( )19. Columbus America in 1492 .
A.found B.found out C.invented D.discovered
( )20. She tired many times to pass the exam , and the end she succeeded .
A.by B.at C.in D.of
( )21. I’m sure you the ticket in your office . Hurry to get it .
A.will forget B.had forgotten C.have left D.has left
( )22. They nothing to help the homeless girl during the last two years .
A.have done B.had done C.would do D.did
( )23. -- May I your dictory ? -- Sorry , I it at home .
A.borrow , forgot B.lend , left C.lend , forgot D.borrow , left
( )24. -- Where is Jim ? -- He has New York with his parents .
A.gone B.gone to C.been to D.been in
( )25. I met Tony yesterday . I him since we left school .
A.haven’t seen B.hadn’t seen C.didn’t see D.saw
( )26. He’s never been away from school , he ?
A.isn’t B.is C.has D.hasn’t
( )27. When I arrived at the train station , the train for ten minutes .
A.has left B.had left C.had been away D.has been away
( )28. He drew the picture you .
A.fooled B.fools C.to fool D.fooling
( )29. The boy was exhausted he fell asleep at once .
A.too , to B.so , that C.such , that D.too , that
( )30. His grandma for two years .
A.was died B.has been died C.was dead D.has been dead
( )31. -- did he leave his hometown ? -- He for nearly twenty years .
A.When , has left B.When , has been away C.How long , has left D.How long , has been away
( )32. What Jim yesterday ?
A.did happen B.happened C.did happen to D.happened to
( )33. I writing my composition by 10:00 this morning .
A.was finished B.have finished C.finished D.had finished 9
( )34. People can running everywhere . Do you know what ?
A.see , has happened B.see , happens C.be seen , is happened D.be seen , is happening
( )35. My best friend got married someone named Frank .
A.to B.with C.for D.at
( )36. The city we visited last week is the one the famous pianist was born .
A.where , which B.which , where C.that , which D.where , where
( )37. How long have Mr and Mrs White ?
A.married B.had married C.got married D.been married
I physics maths .
Many students can’t all day .
The old man his father .
He can’t believe it until he sees it with eyes .
They are looking for to go to on vacation .
, I don’t want to my parents .
keep healthy , we need to sweet .
It’s important to eat healthy food , you don’t like it .
I’m abroad to study English .
You play soccer in the street .
Beijing is one of the in Asia .
The room needs to be for three people .
Our school hot water students all day .
your dream , and one day it will .
We can’t a plan . 10
We should .
Tom John gentle songs .
sing well , she dances well .
He has two bikes .
He his mother .
Tom has already his money .
Let’s some of our clothes to the charity .
When I was , a friend of mine me .
The dog my life .
The cup drinking hot water .
Potato chips .
The light bulb is .
Lemon sour .
The room isn’t sixty people .
He his dictionary the big tree .
By the time he got to school , the bell .
He realized that he a few mistakes .
When I got to the shop , it closed .
He didn’t until the party was over .