① wh—questions 以及how long/far/many times/soon/often/old/many/much等。
③ 正确运用表频率副词always,usually,often,sometimes,never,hardly ever,never等等。以及掌握all,most,some,none等代词的用法。most students/most of the students表泛指或特指。
④ 运用You should?/You shouldn’t?对个人良好的生活习惯及健康身体状况提出合理的建议和解决办法。What’t wrong/the matter/the trouble with you? I have a headache./You should go to bed and have a rest./You shouldn’t work late./ I have a fever. /You should drink a lot of water./You shouldn’t be stressed out.
(1) enjoy后面接名词代词或动名词。类似enjoy/keep/practice/finish/mind/suggest. 类似短语give up/have fun/how about/what about/can't help等。含go短语有：go dancing/sightseeing/fishing/shopping/swimming/skateboarding/skating/skiing等。
(2) 表示“位移”的动词有drive/fly/come/go/start/arrive/stay/travel/leave/leave for等。现在进行时代替将来时，表示即将发生的或预定中计划好的活动。注意区分leave & leave for. 如He is leaving Wuhan./ 1
She is leaving Xiaogan for Wuhan tomorrow. 还有get,run, grow, become, begin及瞬间动词die等也可以用进行时态表将来。
(3) It is +形容词+(for/of)sb+to do sth. 句型中，it做形式主语,不定式（复合结构）是真正的主语。如：It’s not easy to learn French. 介词for常用于表示事物的特征的形容词easy,hard,difficult,interesting,impossible等；介词of一般表示人物的性格、品德用于表示主观感情或态度的形容词good/kind/nice/clever/foolish/right等。如It’s very nice of you to help me.你来帮我真是太好了。
(4) decide on+名词/V-ing 决定，选择，对?做出决定。 如：She decided on the red shoes. 她选定那双红鞋。表决定还可以用 decide to do? / decide that? 如：He decided to buy a new car.//He decided that he would buy a new car.//He decided on buying a new car. 他决定要买一辆新车。
(5) hope的用法：hope to do/hope that?/I hope you can help me with my math.我希望你能帮我学数学。I hope to see you and your family soon.我期待不久能见到你和你的家人。不能用hope sb to do sth. 而wish则都可以：wish/to do/sb to do/that?等。hope 和wish都可作名词。如He has no hope of passing the examination.他没有通过考试的希望。With best wishes！祝一切都好！
(6) 正确运用plan to do sth和plan on doing sth,(make a plan制定计划/plan for sth为?做计划)。 要区分 try to do sth 和try doing sth.的不同用法。同时还要注意 because /so; although/but不能同时并用。
(7) whom 是who的宾格，用法：如:Who are you talking with?=With whom are you talking? Who did you give the book to?=To whom did you give the book? Who/Whom are you waiting for? To whom is she writing? For whom do you select the wallet? 常见的疑问代词还有whose, what, which等。
(8) how long 问时间或物体长度，How long is the Yangze River?/How long will you stay here? how soon询问（将来）多久, 指将来何时要发生某事；How soon will you come back? In two days. how far问“多远（距离）。而how often则问频率与how many times 表次数在划线提问时不能混淆。
I. 选择填空 （20分）
( )1. —Do you have _____ toothache?
—Yes. So I must go to see ____ dentist. He is very helpful, you know.
A. a; the B. /; the
C. the; the D. a; a
( ) 2. — Katrina, you look so weak. What’s wrong with you?
—Terrible. The factory made _____ noise. It was _____ noisy that I couldn’t sleep well last
A. much too, so B. too much, so
C. many, much D. too much, too
( ) 3. Tom always eats chocolate but he _____ eats after going to bed. Because he thinks it’s
not good for his teeth.
A. always B. often C. usually D. hardly ever
( ) 4. Most ______ like sports in our class.
A. the student B. of students
C. of the students D. of student
( ) 5. Mother asks me ______ computer games before finishing my homework. A. not play B. to play
C. not to play D. to not play
( ) 6. Henry has a stomachache. He ______ eat any food for 24 hours.
A. may not B. need’t
C. doesn’t have to D. shouldn’t
( )7. My best friend has the same lifestyle ______ me. A. for B. as C. from D. like
( )8. They show ______ in this TV program.
A. interest B. interesting C. interested D. interests
( )9. I don’t like eating _____ before going to bed.
A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything ( )10. Could you _____ me a postcard when you are in the USA?
A. take B. send C. bring D. sell
( )11. — I’m flying to Hainan for my vacation this summer.
— Wow, that’s great. _______.
A. Have a good time B. I hope so
C. Why not? D. With pleasure
( )12. I’ll ______ home when I finish my work.
A. return back B. return back to
C. return to D. return
( )13. — A latest English newspaper, please!
— Only one copy left, would you like to have ______, sir?
A. it B. one C. this D. that
( )14. — ________we clean the classroom now?
— No.You needn’t. You may clean it after school.
A. Can B. Must C. Do D. May
( )15. Linda hopes ______home and have a good rest.
A. going B. goes C. to go D. to go to
( )16. My mother doesn’t feel ____ today. She needs to see a doctor.
A. good B. fine C. bad D. well
( )17. — ______ will your father _______ Shanghai?
— In a week. He will have a meeting in Shanghai.
A. How soon, leave for B. How soon, leave
C. How long, leave D. How long, leave for
( )18. Betty is ______. We are all worried about his ______.
A. ill, ill B. illness, illness
C. ill, illness D. illness, ill
( )19. ______ vegetables is ______ good for you.
A. Eat, too B. Eating, too
C. Eat, also D. Eating, also
( )20. — I don’t know how to solve this problem.
— Why not go and ask Mr Li for ______?
A. an advice B. some advice
C. a advice D. some advices
Everyone in our school loves sports. Every morning after we (21)______ , we do morning exercises. After the second class, we do exercises for the (22)_____ time. We only have a(n) (23)_____class once a week, but we do physical training (24)______three o’clock every afternoon. Basketball is very
(25)_____. Most boys (26)_____playing it and many girls like it, too. Another popular sport is soccer and some students also like to (27)_____soccer matches. Some other students like to play volleyball on a sunny day. We have school basketball, football and volleyball teams. They often have friendship matches with teams from other(28)______. When there is a match, many of us go to watch it and cheer them on(为?加油).
Some of us like track-and-field events(田径项目). And we often (29)___running and jumping. Sports help us keep healthy and (30)_____us happy. There is going to be a sports meeting next month in our school. We can’t wait.
( )21. A. come in B. get up C. go shopping D. watch TV
( )22. A. once B. twice C. first D. second
( )23. A. English B. Chinese C. science D. P.E.
( )24. A. at B. in C. on D. for
( )25. A. expensive B. difficult C. popular D. boring
( )26. A. remember B. enjoy C. start D. dislike
( )27. A. hear B. show C. watch D. look
( )28. A. schools B. houses C. stations D. offices
( )29. A. mind B. stand C. teach D. practice
( )30. A. feel B. hope C. make D. find
What I am trying to say is that there is no excuse for us not to do healthy exercise to keep healthy. 4
You can join a gym to exercise. It is good for you. If you can not join a gym, there are so many exercise programs, for example, running, swimming, hiking and so on. You can do healthy exercise where you like. We should never eat too much although the food is very delicious, or it can be bad for our stomaches. Eating five kinds of fruit or vegetables each day is also important. In fact, it is true that “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Fruit and vegetables have a lot of nutrition. Keeping healthy is a long way to go, so we cannot stop halfway.
( )31. Now many people have known the importance of ____.
A. keeping healthy B. having more money
C. doing healthy exercise D. eating better
( )32. What does the underline word “excuse” mean?
A. problem B. reason C. way D. plan
( )33.Which of the following is NOT true?
A. We must join a gym to do exercise.
B. Swimming is a good exercise program.
C. Joining a gym is good for us. D. We can do healthy exercise at any place.
( )34. In the writer’s opinion, eating too much food can ____.
A. make us keep healthy B. make us happy
C. make us taller D. be bad for our health
( )35. Keeping healthy ____.
A. only needs to do healthy exercise
B. can be stopped halfway
C. is a long way to go
D. only needs to have a balanced diet
Finland(芬兰) is in the north of Europe. It is a nice and quiet country. The country is famous for its lakes.
It’s good for people to go hiking, bike riding and boating from June to September. If you go there in October, it’s great to go skating. It is also popular to ride a horse when you are traveling there. You can also see some beautiful birds there. Helsinki(赫尔辛基) is the capital of Finland. When you go to that city, you can visit many different museums.
Every year, many people from America, England, France and other countries come to visit Finland. Do you know what people in Finland do when they meet each other? Let me tell you!
When they meet, they shake hands and look into each other’s eyes. Then they often nod(点头). Somethings they might touch(触摸) each other’s arm. When a man greets someone in the street, he should put up(举起) his hat. In the cold winter, people usually just touch their hats.
Now I think you know something about Finland.
( )36. The writer doesn’t think Finland is a ____ country.
A. crowded B. nice C. quiet D. famous
( )37. The _____ in Finland are famous.
A. foods B. sports C. bikes D. lakes
( )38. People in Finland ____ when they are shaking hands.
A. talk to each other
B. look at each other’s hands C. look into each other’s eyes
D. look at each other’s nose
( )39. The article mentions(提到) ______ countries.
A. two B. three C. four D. five
( )40. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. There are lots of museums in Helsinki.
B. In winter, people in Finland like to put up their hats to say hello.
C. Finland is a European country.
D. Helsinki is the capital of Finland.
There was once a wise old man who live in the countryside. All the children often went to ask him questions. He always gave the right answers.
There is a little boy called Tom. One day he had a small bird in his hands. Then he called his friends around him. He said, “Let’s play a joke on the old man. I’ll ask him what I have in my hands. Of course, he’ll answer that I have a bird. Then I will ask him if the bird is alive(活着的) or dead. If he says the bird is dead, I’ll open my hands and let the bird fly away. If he says the bird is alive, I’ll crush(捏碎) it and show him the dead bird. Either way, he’ll be wrong.”
The other children agreed that this was a clever plan. Then they went to the old man’s small house. “Grandpa, we have a question for you,” They were all active.
“What’s in my hands?” asked the little boy.
“Well, it must be a bird,” answerd the old man.
“But is it alive or dead?” asked the little boy.
The old man thought for a moment and then answered, “It is as your will, my child.”
( ) 41. The children often went to the old man’s house to ____.
A. play with him B. ask questions
C. ask for some food D. help him with the housework
( ) 42. The little boy believed ____.
A. the old man must be sad after hearing the question.
B. the old man couldn’t know what was in his hands. C. he could play a joke on the old man successfully.
D. his friends wouldn’t go to the old man’s house with him.
( ) 43. The other children thought the boy’s plan was ____.
A. important B. terrible C. boring D. clever
( ) 44. What was the little boy’s second question?
A. What’s in my hands? B. Is the bird alive or not?
C. What animals do you like? D. How many birds are there in my hands?
( ) 45. The old man’s answer showed he was very ____.
A. wise B. angry C. strict D. friendly
Ⅳ. 单词拼写 根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)
46. Everyone gets _______ (tire) sometimes.
47. It’s good for us to eat _______(health) food.
48. We must try __________ (make) our school beautiful.
49. Where are they planning ___________(go) on vacation?
50. — How often do you go to the park?
— _________(two) a week.
51. Do you often eat in a ____________(west) restaurant?
52. Do you think about __________ (go) camping this weekend?
53. Students are often ____________(stress) out before big exams.
54. He couldn’t wait __________(turn) on the TV when he got home.
55. A lot of _________(tour) come to Wuhan for sightseeing every year.
V. 同义句转换 (每空一词) (10分)
56. You must take good care of yourself when you are out.
You must __________ __________ yourself well when you are out.
57. Don’t forget to close the door.
___________ __________ close the door.
58. It’s good for your health to swim often.
__________ often can make you __________.
59. They play volleyball on Friday and Saturday afternoons.
They play volleyball __________ __________ week.
60. Jack wants to spend a long time on vacation.
Jack wants to __________ a long __________.
VI. 补全对话 根据对话内容将对话补充完整使对话正确、符合逻辑。(10分) A: What are you doing for the coming vacation, John?
B: (61) _____________________________.
A: Oh, I never go to a camp. (62) _____________________________?
B: We have many things to do. We are going swimming and boating in the morning. In the afternoon,
we are playing volleyball. We are sitting around a campfire. (篝火) at night. We can also sing, dance and tell stories.
A: (63)_______________________________! B: (64) _______________________________?
A: I’m going to Kunming with my parents.
B: (65) _______________________________!
A: The same to you. John.
VII. 书面表达 (10分)
要求：1. 以第一人称写。 2. 正确使用 结构； 3. 语言表达流畅、连贯， 用词准确； 4. 单词数60左右。 _______________________________________________________________________________
1—5 ABDCC 6—10 DBACB 11—15 ADABC 16—20 DACDB 21—25 BDDAC 26—30 BCADC 31—35ABADC 36—40 ADCCB 41—45 BCDBA 46. tired 47. healthy 48. to make 49. to go 50. Twice 51. western 52. going 53. stressed 54. to turn 55. tourists 56. look after 57. Remember to 58. swimming, healthy
59. twice a 60. take vacation 61. I’m going camping with my friends. 62. What are you doing there?
63. That’s great! 64. What about you? 65. Have fun! 书面表达 ( omitted )