1.-What’s wrong with you ?
A. My bike is broken B. Something is wrong with my watch
C. My TV doesn’t work D. I’m not feeling well
2. He _____ to find himself in hospital .
A. wake B. woked C. woke D. waking
3. “I saw the film last week ,”said Li Ming .
Li Ming said he _______ ______ the film the week _______ .
4. The girl doesn’t get _______ till now .
A. to dress B. dressing C. dresses D. dressed
5. I often _______ the new word in my dictionary when I don’t know how to read it .
A. look at B. look up C. look for D. look after
6. –Betty , you don’t look well . What’s wrong ?
-I have a fever .
-______ . You’d better go to see a doctor .
A. I’m sorry to hear that B. Oh, mine
C. It’s all right D. You look bad
7. When you don’t know a word , you can _______ in the dictionary .
A. look it up B. set it up C. give it up D. pick it up
8. Wang Fang hasn’t come yet . _______ her ?
9. -Could you tell me what time the train leaves Hefei for Beijing ?
- I’m afraid you need to ________ on the Internet .
A. look for it B. look at it C. look it over D. look it up
10.After a long journey , the eight pandas from Wolong safely ______ in Beijing .
A. arrived B. reached C. got D. came
11. It was already two o’clock when I ______ London .
A. arrived B. got C. reached D. came
12. Danny asked for a sick leave because of his f________.
13. The woman is badly ill . We must take her to the h_______ at once .
14. My sister works as a n________ . She is looking after the patient now .
15. On the trip to Hawaii , we were all in high s_______ .
16. I have a p_______ in my stomach . I must go to see the doctor .