人教版九年级Unit 4 What would you do ?
1.worry(形容词） 7. pain(形容词）
2.confident（名词） 8. hurt（过去分词）
3. plenty of（同义词组） 9.deep（反义词）
4. energetic（名词） 10.helpful（反义词）
5. get along with（同义词组） 11.knowledgeable(名词)
6. shelf（复数） 12.not …in the slightest(同义词组）
1.医疗研究机构 17 提出，想出
2 为。。。担心 18 出版，发表
3 如果。。。将会怎么样 19 用…盖住…
4 长粉刺 20 提供某人某物
5 紧张 21 而不是
6 有活力的 22 宁愿…而不愿…
7 自信的 23 其余的学生
8 请求许可 24 给出关于…的建议 9 没有许可 25 偶然
10 使人恼怒 26 割伤/烧伤自己
11 一点也不 27 查清楚
12 使人生气 28 把…藏起来远离… 13 很多的，足够的 29 在公共场所
14 与。。。相处 30 把…介绍给
1. If I _________(know) his number ,I would phone him. 3. I _____________(help )you if I could ,but I?m afraid I can?t.
4. If we had the choice , we ___________ (live) in the country.
5. You?re always tired .If you_______( not go) to bed so late every night , you 1
wouldn?t be tired all the time. （真实句子）
6. If I were you , I _______________(not wait). 7. If I ______(be) a bird, I ___________(fly) in the blue sky.
8. If I ________(be) you, I _____________(choose) this one.
1. He can?t speak in front of people. He is_____.
2. I?ll study hard. I don?t want to let my parents d_____.
3. He is _______(自信的)to pass the exam.
4. Without my _______( 允许), don’t touch my things.
5. I am very busy. Don?t b______ me, OK?
6. The population of the world i_____ very fast.
7. He is _______(精力充沛的). He can do everything well enough.
8. Do you know the h______ of the basketball?
1.---What ______ energetic child!
---You mean the one in _______ uniform?
A. an, an B. a, a C. an, a D. a, an
2. ---Would you offer me some suggestions about how to deal with the ? problem child??
----If I ________ you, I _______ chat with him about what he?s interested in.
A.were, will B. am, would C. were, would D. am, will
3. ---Why are you still staying here?
---But nobody has told us ________.
A. to go where B. where to go
C. where should we go D. where shall we go
4.---Dogs can be lots of trouble. Why not keep a small pet, like a goldfish? ----__________.
A.All right B. That?s all right
C. That?s a good idea D. That?s all
5. ---________ I don?t know anyone at the party?
---Try to find someone who looks friendly to talk with, and then you won?t be nervous.
A. What B. If C. What if D. If what
6. ---What would you do if you ________ someone robbing a woman?
---I?d call the police as soon as possible.
A. saw B. will see C. have seen D. see
7. If you read his diary without permission, he_________ be angry or even get annoyed.
A. should B. might C. has to D. is going to
8. ---Let’s go and say hello to the new student.
---Why not wait for him ________ himself _______ us?
A. introduce to B. to introduce to
C. to introduce , for D. introduce, for
9. ---What do you think of Tom?
----Handsome and energetic! If I _______ a woman, I ______make him my husband.
A.were, will B. am, would C. were, would D. am, will
10. ---What bad weather! ---Yes. If it _______ fine, we _______ have a happier time.
A.were, will B. is, would C. were, would D. is, will
11. It seems that he doesn’t show any interest _______ sports ______ the slightest.
A. in, in B. on, on C. to, in D. in, to
12 --- Do you have _______ money for the dictionary? --- Yes, I have got _______ money.
A.plenty of, plenty of B. enough, plenty of
C. lots of, enough D. plenty of, enough
13. The chair is soft and comfortable _______.
A.sit on B. to sit down C. to sit D. to sit on
14.---Where is Li Lei going to spend the coming Golden Week Holiday?
---He said he’d rather stay at home than _______ on a trip.
A. to go B. going C. go D. goes
15. I don’t want to let my parents _______. So I’m trying my best to achieve my dreams.
A. out B. in C. down D. up
16. ---I didn’t tell _______ about the matter.
---That’s why some of the students still don’t know.
A.anybody B. anyone C. either D. everyone
17.--- What do you think ________do to deal with the “problem child”?
---Maybe a heart-to-heart conversation could help him relax.
A. should I B. I should C. should D. can
18. When asked why he was late, he couldn’t _______ a reasonable excuse.
A. think B. come out
C. come up with D. catch up with
19. The roads are __________ snow and ice. You should drive slowly and carefully.
A. covered with B. covering with C. covered D. covering
20. ---It would be dangerous to meet an ‘internet friend’ _______.
---But it could help feel less_______.
A. alone, alone B. lonely, lonely C. lonely, alone D. alone, lonely
1. He spent some of his money on the house and put the rest ________ the bank.
2. ---Did he miss the meeting?
---No, but he was 5 minutes late _____ it.
3. The foods you eat could help ____ the problem.
4. You must be confident _______ yourself if you want to do things well.
5. Nobody is allowed to enter the room ________ permission.
6. Mei Mei is easy to get along ________.
7. His newly written book _ _____ how to deal with teenagers has come _______ and sells well.
8. He hurt himself ______ accident while playing the game with his friends.
9. There seems to be no solution _____ the problem.
10. Hide the medicine ______ children.
1. The moon_________(get) its light from the sun.
2.---Where is your monitor?”
---He_________(make) a model plane in the classroom.”
3. What new subjects ______you ______(study) next term?
4. The students of Class Four_______ (listen) to a report on science this time yesterday.
5. The rain_________( not stop) yet. You'd better not go out. 6. Before my father got home, I ________(finish) my homework. 五、完型填空
Why do I want to go to college? No one has ever asked me a question. But many times I have asked myself. I have a whole variety of reasons.(不同的理由) (33) important reason is that I want to be a better man.
or better than or even superior
One of the most important things is I 不能接受)
higher education, my .As I want to be a fully ,I must get a well-rounded education, which good colleges and universities are supposed to are best places to teach me how to educate myself. Only when I am well-educated, will I be a better human beings and fit into society. ( )31.A.quite
B. The most
( )32.A.come up with B. agree with C. been fed up with D. get on well with ( )33.A.Most ( )34.A.to
B. The most B. around
D. Much D. from
( )35.A.education ( )36.A.finished ( )37.A.develop ( )38.A.improve ( )39.A.between
B. weather C. temperature
B. Don?t finish C. will not finish D. has finished B. developed C. developing B. graduate C. hear B. among
D. experience D. provide D. outside D. be able to
( )40.A.can good best
B. may better C. be able to better