第2课时 Unit 7 Section A 3a—4 （第2课时）
1. I hope ___________(see) Niagara some day.
2. He likes ___________( visit) Hawaii.
3. He would like ___________(visit) Hawaii.
4. He would love ___________(visit) Hawaii.
5.Are you interested in ____________( go ) on a vacation?
6. What about _________(trek ) through the jungle?
7. There is too much__________(do) today.
8.It has exciting things _________(do) there.
5. 在Mexico 没有很多事情可做。________________________________________
1.掌握重点单词: touristy, spotlight, consider, lively, sight, including, church, wine, translate, light, wonderful.
（1）Why not consider visiting Paris？
（2）Pairs is in the capital of France and is one of the liveliest cities in Europe.
(3) .Talk about the places they would like to visit and the reason
1. (fast read)
Read tthis newspaper article about Paris.Circle the things you like about visiting Paris. Underline the things you don't like
2. Read for detail
(1) Which country’s capital city is Paris?
(5) Why is it not a good idea to travel in Pairs by taxi?
Write these phrases
最热闹的城市之一________ 在欧洲_________ 举例_______最著名的教堂________乘地铁________一般来说_______说英语________.
① Why not---=_______ ? 是提建议的一种方式，另外提建议的句子还有：
Let's go shopping!_________. Shall we go to France?________________ . Why/How about visiting Hong Kong!___________________
② consider +n/doing
③ .spend , take, cost, pay 四个单词的区别。
1. Mount Emei is one of _______in China.
A. the most beautiful mountains B. most beautiful mountains
C. the most beautiful mountain D. most beautiful mountain
2. There are _____stars in the sky and you can see them at night.
A. thousand of B. two thousands C. thousands of D. two thousands
3. The dictionary_____ me $5.
A. paid B. cost C. spend D. took
4. You look tired, why not____ a short rest?
A. have B. having C. to have D. will have]
1. Every year many_____(tourist)go there for their vacation.
2. There are many things_____(do)in Singapore.
3. Hong Kong is a beautiful place for_______(shop).
4. Hawaii has beautiful_____(beach).
5. I decide_______(visit)Beijing next month.
翻译下列句子X k b 1 . c o m