（2）听力（共20题, 每小题1分，计20分） 第一部分：听对话回答问题
本部分共有10小题，每小题你将听到一段对话，每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前，你将有5秒钟时间阅读题目；听完后，你将有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。 1. Which is the man’s favourite animal?
2. What did Walter do yesterday morning?
A. B. C.
3. What will people use in this city in a few years?
A. B. C.
4. Where does Mary want to go this summer vacation?
A. B. C.
5. What may the sign say？
A. No photos! B. No Fishing! C. No Smoking! 6. What does Lucy mean?
A. The film is wonderful. B. She missed the film. C. The film is boring. 7. How many floors does the building have?
A. 14 floors. B. 15 floors. C. 16 floors. 8. What do you know from the dialogue?
A. The driver was hit by the tree at the side of the road. B. The driver was hit by a car.
C. The driver was taken to hospital after the accident. 9. What does the man mean?
A. He agrees to close the windows. B. He wants to leave the windows open. C. He wants to open the windows.
10. What is the probable relationship(关系) between the speakers?
A. Classmates. B. A teacher and a student. C. A teacher and a parent.
听第一段对话，回答11～12题。答题完毕，请等待“嘀”的信号，进入第一篇短文。 11. Why isn’t Peter’s father coming home for dinner? A. He’s tired after working all the morning. B. He has to work for another eight hours. C. He doesn’t want to go home 12. What does Peter’s father do?
A. A policeman. B. A doctor. C. A firefighter.
听第一篇短文，回答第13～15题。请根据短文内容，选择正确答案，完成信息记录表。13. A. half an hour B. an hour C. 35 minutes 14. A. two inches B. a foot C. two feet
15. A. morning exercises B. after-school activities C. eye-exercise
16. Where were Americans getting ready to send the first men to? A. The sun. B. The Mars. C. The moon. 17. What were a Frenchman and an Englishman doing?
A. Reading newspapers. B. Drinking. C. Watching a TV play. 18. What did the Englishman think of the Americans?
A. Clever. B. Hard-working. C. Foolish.
19. Did the Frenchman agree with the Englishman?
A. Yes, he did.. B. No, he didn’t. C. No, he agreed.
20. When he heard the Frenchman’s words, why was the Englishman surprised? A. Because he thought the sun was too hot. B. Because he thought the sun was too far.
C. Because he thought the Frenchman was foolish.
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入句中空白处的最佳答案。21. What he said made all of us ____________ .
A . happy B. happily C. happiness D. unhappily
22. --- Hey , How lovely you look _______ yellow. --- Thank you. A. on B. in C. over D. for
23. While _______ TV, you should be two metres away from the TV set.
A. to watch B. watch C. watching D. watched 24.---What time will Miss Zuo come back this afternoon?
A. From, and B. Between, to C. Between, and D. From, to
25. You can ask your friends for help if you have difficulty ________ a decision. A. for making B. to make C. making D. makes 26. People in Syria（叙利亚）are __________ the war.
A. suffer with B. suffering from C. sufferring from D. suffering with 27. There is no doubt _______ your answer is right. A. if B. that C. whether D. it
28. --- Is there any juice at home, Mum? I’m very thirsty. --- Sorry, there is _________ left at home.
A. anything B. nothing C. none D. something
29. They learned it all by themselves. That is to say nobody told them ________ . A. what to do it B. how to do it C. where to do D. when to do 30. ---Can you hear a girl _____ next door, Miss Zhou? ---Yes. How beautifully! A. sing B. to sing C. singing D. sings.
31. His friends found ______ necessary to tell him everything about his father . A. it B. that C. it’s D. this
32. I feel very sad because I don’t have close friends _________. A. to talk B. talk to C. to talk to D. talks to 33. I don’t know if the film __________ watching.
A. worth B. worth of C. is worth D. is worth of 34.---Who do you admire very much?
---Mo Yan. Because he has ________ all his time ______ writing. A. put, to B. devoted, to C. putted into D. devoted, into 35. Miss Zhu asked _________.
A. when Obama（奥巴马） gave the victory speech in Chicago. B. how they know the answer to the question. C. where had the Green family lived
D. what has happened to those animals.
watering and fertilizing(施肥) them.
One day a young man went by the garden. He looked the beautiful flowers,
found the old gardener was
The old man smiled and said, “I can tell you four young, and I really like this job. Second, I can’t see these flowers, I can touch them. Third, I can the sweetness of them. As to the last one, that’s .” “Me? But you don’t know me,” said the young man.
“Yeah, it’s true that I don’t know you. But I know that flowers are angels(天使) that everybody . We enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us.”
The blind man’s work opened our eyes and our hearts, which also made his life
works. Beethoven himself couldn’t his wonderful music, but his music has millions of people to face their difficulties bravely. Isn’t it one kind of happiness?
36.A. trees B. grass C. children D. flowers. 37. A. for B. at C. after D. over 38. A. happy B. sad C. relax D. calm 39. A. so B. such C. so a D. such a 40. A. blind B. famous C. smart D. friendly 41. A. look at B. look after C. taking care of D. looking for 42. A. stories B. reasons C. excuses D. conclusions 43. A. although B. since C. because D. until 44. A. taste B. smell C. sound D. look 45. A. me B. you C. my mother D. my son 46. A. greets B. wonders C. meets D. knows 47. A. broke B. hurt C. pleased D. treated 48. A. emptier B. busier C. luckier D. happier 49. A. write B. hear C. play D. believe 50. A. changed B. affected
C. discovered D. encouraged
Everyone needs friends. We all like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh, and do things with. Surely, there are times when we need to be alone. We don’t always want people around. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.
No two people are the same. Sometimes friends don’t get along well. That doesn’t mean that they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will make up(和解) and go on being friends.
Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very sad. We miss them very much. But we can call them and write to them. It is possible that we will even see them again. And we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them.
There’s more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don’t. Why? It could be that they are happier. Being happy helps you stay well. Or it could be just knowing that someone cares. If someone cares about you, you take better care of yourself. A. nobody needs friends
B. we always need friends around
C. making friends is a need in people’s lives D. we never need to be alone
52. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. People are not happy when their friends leave them.
B. People will never see their friends after their friends move away. C. People can know their friends in different ways.
D. People like to make new friends if they get to know them. A. that people need friends B. that people are all friends C. how to get to know friends D. how name a place
54. If an Englishman wants to know about what’s happening in China, but he doesn’t know any Chinese, he may watch TV at_________. A. 19:00 on CCTV-1 B. 20:05 on CCTV-1 C. 22:00 on CCTV-2 D. 21:30 on CCTV-2
55. If you’d like to know the TV programmes on both channels in the coming week, please watch TV at_________.
A. 23:00 on CCTV-1 B. 00:20 on CCTV-2 C. 21:30 on CCTV-2 D. both A and B
56. If you are going to Guangzhou by plane, you’d better pay attention to the programme ________. A. Weather Report B. World-Famous Cities C. Economy 30 Minutes D. The Story of Earth
Do you know more and more Chinese artists have made regular donations to charity or put their
57. Who can get help from the Yan Ran Angel Foundation? A. Harelipped children under 14. B. All disabled children. C. All disabled children under 14. D. All harelipped children. 58. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Wang Fei and Li Yapeng don’t like their daughter.
B. More than 7 people’s eyes were cured thanks to Cong Fei’s Cornea. C. Guan Mucun was once helped by the government and her neighbours. D. Jackie Chan didn’t have chance to visit the people he helped. 59.How many artists are mentioned in the passage?
A. Two B. Three C. Four D. Five 60. What is the passage mainly about? A. Chinese charity work.
B. Charity work of some Chinese artists.
C. Some famous Chinese artists.
D. Organizations started by Chinese artists.
Have you ever stayed in a hotel? Most Chinese hotels often provide guests with things like disposable (一次性的) toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and slippers. Many guests like the idea because they don't have to bring their own. But, if you travel to Beijing, remember to bring your own things. Starting from June, some hotels in Beijing will no longer provide guests with these disposables. They want to ask people to use less disposable things.
Many disposable things are made of plastic. People throw them away after only using them once. It is a waste of natural resources (资源) and is very bad for the environment. Do you know, one Chinese person makes as much as 400kg of waste a year! Most of that waste comes from
disposable things. In Beijing, people throw away about 19,000 tons of plastic bags and 1,320 tons of plastic lunch bowls every year! Plastic can take between 100 and 400 years to break down. So the less plastic we throw out, the better. So, wherever you travel, bring your own things and use them again and again.
Back at home and school, you can also do something to make our world a better place. Try to do these things in your daily life: Use cloth shopping bags, not plastic ones. After using a plastic bag, wash it out and let it dry. Then you can use it over and over again. Do not use paper cups. At your school canteen（食堂）, use your own bowl and chopsticks instead of disposable ones. 61. Why do many hotels provide guests with some disposable things? A. Let their guests be convenient during their travelling. B. Hope their guests use less disposable things.
C. Wish their guests to save money. D. Want their guests to use more disposable things.
62. Some Beijing hotels will no longer provide guests with __________. A. cheap food and drink B. disposable things C. good service D. free TV programmes 63. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Many disposable things are made of plastic.
B. Throwing disposable things away is a waste of natural resources. C. Plastic is very bad for the environment. D. Plastic breaks down easily.
64. What can we do to make our world a better place at home and school? A. Use shopping bags made of plastic. B. Do not throw away paper cups.
C. Use disposable plates, bowls and chopsticks.
D. Do not forget to reuse daily necessities（日用品）.
65. We can tell from the story that _________. A. people don't like disposable things at all B. we can't use paper or plastic bowls at school
C. we should use less plastic things and protect our environment
D. hotels won't provide disposable things because they want to save money
Ten-year-old Obama was one of the only three black students at his school in Honolulu, Hawaii. The young boy didn’t look the same as most other students. White girls wanted to touch his hair. A white boy asked him whether his father ate people. “I lied to them that my father was a Kenyan prince, but I kept asking myself who I was,” said Obama.
However, 37 years later, the boy made history. Barack Obama became the first black president in U.S. history. Obama was born on August 4, 1961. His father is an African(非洲人) and his mother is a white American. This unusual background made him want to know who he was. With the help of his friends, Obama finally went to college. His hard work made him a star at Harvard University, a famous university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Later, he became the third black senator(议员) in U.S. history.
During his competition for U.S. president, Obama talked about his background. He called for a United States of America, rather than a white America or a black America. Obama’s success is a historic victory(胜利). It made Martin Luther King’s dream come true. That is: A man should not be
76. Miss Xu was busy, but she_______ （坚持） on seeing me off at the airport. 77. How about _________（划分）the students into four groups? 78. I have never been to the USA. He hasn’t , ________（也） .
79. Miss Chen __________（更喜欢）coffee to tea when she was young. 80. Your _________（建议）are very useful to me .I’ll take them all.
81. One of the students’_________ (任务) at school is to learn how to study. 82. I’m so busy that I haven’t ________ （回答）to my father’s letter yet . 83. Thanks for your________ (value) advice.
84. Huai Chenyan is _________(energy) enough to be the chairperson of the class.
85. Zhuang Zhiyao jumped _________(far) in our school sports meeting and we’re all proud of her. 86. The light music made me ______（relax）.
87. He has made many ______ ( spell ) mistakes in the English exam.
88. The sun has __________ ( appear) behind a cloud. Let’s go back home.
89. Feng Xiaogang is a very famous __________ (direct) in China. 90. They want to be ________(spaceman) when they grow up.
Young people and older people don’t always agree. They sometimes have different ideas living, working and playing. But in one special programme in New York State, adults and teenagers together in a friendly way.
Each summer 200 and 50 adults(成年人) live together for eight weeks as members of a special work group. Everyone works several each day. They do so not just to keep busy but to find meaning and enjoyment in work. Some teenagers work in the woods or on the farms near the village. Some learn to make things like tables and chairs and build houses. The adults teach these skills.
There are several free hours each day. Weekends are free, too. D the free hours some of the teenagers learn phototaking or painting. O sit around and talk or sing. Each teenager chooses his own way to spend his free time.
ecessary. In this programme the teenagers and the adults make the rules together. I someone breaks a rule, the problem goes before the whole group. They talk about it and ask, “Why did it happen? What should we do about it?”
One of the teenagers says about his experience, “You stop t only about yourself, You learn to think about the group.”
91._________ 92.__________ 93._________ 94.__________ 95._________ 96. _________ 97. _________ 98. _________ 99. __________ 100._________
1-5._____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 6-10._____ _____ ______ _____ _____ 11-15.___ ____ ____ ____ ____ 16-20._____._____._____._____ _____ 二、单项选择（共15题，每题1分，计15分）
21-25.____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 26-30.____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 31-35.____ ____ ____ ____ ____
36-40. ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 41-45. ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 46-50. ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
四、阅读理解 （共15小题，每小题2分，计30分） A:51-53. ____ ____ ____ 54-56. ____ ____ ____
57-60. ____ ____ ____ ____ 61-65. ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 第II卷（非选择题，共60分） B. 任务型阅读。 （共10小题，每小题1分，计10分）
66.___________67.___________68._________69.__________70.____________ 71.___________72.___________73._________74.__________75.___________ 五、词汇（共25小题，每小题1分，计25分）
76.__________ 77.___________78.___________79.__________80.__________ 81.__________82.___________83.___________84.___________85._________ 86.__________87.___________88.___________89.___________90._________ B、根据短文内容及首字母提示，填写所缺单词，使短文意思完整。 91.__________92.__________93.___________94.__________95.___________ 96.__________97.__________98.___________99.__________100.__________
To learn English ________, you will have ___________________work hard. 102.直到电影结束，你才会找到答案的。
You_________ find out the answer _________ the end of the film. 103.杨幂在进入影视圈之前把所以精力都投在舞蹈上了。
Yang Mi ____________all her effort into dancing before she __________ the film industry.
Miss Chen ____________ live in the country _________ in the city. 105.莫言是中国第一个被授予诺贝尔奖文学奖的作家。
Mo Yan is the first _________ who is ________________ the Nobel Prize in literature in
B. 写作 (计15分)
Dear Sigmund Friend,
I’m a Grade 9 student in No. 2 Middle School. ________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________
I hope to hear from you soon.
105. writer, presented/honoured /awarded with B. 作文略
一．1-20 ACCBA ACCBC BCBBC CBABA
二．21-35 ABCCC BBCBC ACCBA
三．36-50DBADA CBABB DCDBD
四．A.51-65 CBA CDA ACCB ABDDC
B. 66.president 67.August 68.3/three 69.different 70.friends
71.work 72.history 73.America 74.Won 75.success
五.76.insisted 77.dividing 78.either 79.preferred 80.suggestions
81.tasks 82 replied 83.valuable 84.energetic 85.farthest / furthest
86.relaxed 87.spelling 88.disappeared 89.director 90.spacemen 六．91.about 92.live 93.teenagers 94.hours 95.them
96. During 97. Others 98.rules 99.If 100.thinking
七．A.101. well, no choice but to.
102. will not/won’t, until
103. had put, entered
104. would rather, than / prefers to, rather than