二、单项选择 21. Everyone wants to to the moon for vacation.
A． walk B． run C． swim D． fly
22. —Where is Miss. Wang？
—She went to Beijing last week and will be back six days.
A． ago B． in C． later D． before 23. Kids study home computers.
A． in, on B． at, to C． at , on D． at from
24. I don’t have . Are you to help me buy some food?
A． enough time, kind enough B． enough time, enough kind
C． time enough, kind enough D． time enough, enough kind 25. Did you see anybody ?
A． else B． other C． more D． others 26. Listen! I hear someone English in the next room.
A． to read B． read C． reading D． reads 27. He always complains about too late in that factory.
A． worked B． to work C． works D． working 28. My mother when I got home yesterday afternoon.
A． is cooking B． was cooking C． are cooking D． cooks 29. I was talking on the phone, Mom came in.
A． When B． What C． While D． Why 30. Not all events in the history are as as this, of course.
A． terrible B． terribly C． more terrible D． most terrible 31. The teacher told the students that the moon around the earth.
A． went B． going C． to go D． goes 32. I predict there will be trees and pollution in the near future.
A． less, less B． more, less C． fewer, fewer D． more, more 33. My pen pal told me that he come to watch the Olympic Games in August 2008.
A． will B． would C． can D． is gong to 34. If you have anything difficult, you should .
A． call me up B． call up me C． call I up D． call up I
35. —Marcia is good speaking.
—Yes, and she can do better math.
A． at, at B． in, in C． in, at D． at, in
Someone says, “Time is money.” But I think time is more 36 than money. Why ? Because when money is spent, we can make it again. However, 37 time is gone, it’ll never 38 . That is 39 we mustn’t waste time. It goes without saying that the 40 is usually limited(有限的). Even a second is very important, we should make full use of our time to do 41 useful.
But it is a pity that there are lots of people who do not know the important of time. They spend their limited time smoking, drinking, and 42 . They do not know that wasting time means wasting part of their own 43 .
In a word, we should save time. We shouldn’t 44 today’s work for tomorrow.
Remember we have no time to 45 .
36. A． beautiful B． important C． interesting D． difficult
37. A． what B． where C． when D． who
38. A． return B． get C． take D． go
39. A． what B． that C． because D． why
40. A． money B． time C． day D． food
41. A． nothing B． something C． anything D． whole thing
42. A． reading B． writing C． playing D． working
43. A． time B． food C． money D． lives
44. A． stop B． leave C． let D． give
45. A． lose B． save C． spend D． take
One day John took two of his friends into the mountains. They put up their tents(帐篷) and then rode off to the forest to see how the trees were growing.
By afternoon when they were about ten kilometers from their camp(营地)，it started to snow.
A moment later, more and more snow fell. Soon they could hard see the road． John knew there were two roads. One road went to the camp, and the other went to John’s house. But all was white now. Everything was the same. How could he take his friends back to the camp?
John had an idea． The horses! Let the horses take them back! But what would happen if the horses took them to the wrong way? That would be a long trip in such cold weather!
It was getting late. They rode on and on. At last the horses stopped．
Where were they? None of them could tell. John looked around． What was that under the trees?
It was one of their tents! 46. John and his two friends went to the forest to .
A．put up their tents
C．find their way back B．build their camp D．see the trees 47. They could hardly find their way back because .
A．there was only one road to their camp
B．they couldn’t decide which of the two roads went to their tents
C．there was not any road at all in the mountains
D．everything was covered(覆盖) by snow
48. Obviously(显然) ，they wanted the horses to take them .
A．to John’ house B．to the camp C．to the forest D．to the mountains 49. The horses stopped because .
A．it was getting late B．they were tired after long running
C．they had got back to the camp D．they saw the trees 50. When did the story happen? It happened .
A．on a cold winter day B．on a dark evening
C．on a dark afternoon D．on a sunny winter day
It is easier to go downhill than to climb uphill, so it is easier to fall into bad habits than into good ones.
Bad habits don’t come suddenly. They come little by little without your knowing their danger. Schoolboys first pick up little bad habits from schoolmates. If they see bigger boys smoking, they also want to learn to smoke. If they see their friends gambling(赌博), they want to gamble. When they get older, the habits become stronger and stronger so that they can no longer get rid of them. From copying, they learn to steal. From gambling, they learn to cheat. At last, they become distrusted(不信任) by everybody. How necessary(需要) it is that we get rid of the bad habits in the beginning! 51. It is easier to fall into than into .
A． good habits; bad ones B． bad habits; good one
C． bad habits; good ones D． good habits; bad one 52. Bad habits come .
A． suddenly B． little by little C． faster and faster D． easier and easier
53. Where do schoolboys pick up little bad habits first?
A． In school B． On the street
C． From older boys D． In school and on the street 54. When schoolboys get older, their bad habits become .
A． stronger and stronger B． weaker and weaker
C． better and better D． worse and worse 55. It is important for us to .
A． copy others B． learn to steal and cheat
C． become distrusted by everybody D． get rid of the bad habits in the beginning
61. These are d animals. Don’t be close to them.
62. Tom b my dictionary and didn’t return it.
63. His mother is cooking in the k .
64. We are all here e John, because he’s ill in bed at home.
65. Please speak l . I can’t hear you clearly.
66. A UFO l on Center Street last Sunday.
67. Don’t be n . There’s nothing wrong with you.
68. Tom , you should put on your clothes by yourself. You aren’t a child a .
69. I think you have made a good (decide).
70. He told me that he (go) to the beach the next day.
71. We’re supposed (finish) homework on time.
72. The boys (play) soccer when I got there.
73. My parents (buy) me a new bicycle yesterday.
74. The children enjoyed (they) on the Great Wall.
75. I like swimming because it can make me (keep) fit.
76. The yellow pants are (cheap) of all.
77. “Could I copy your homework?” He asked me. (改为间接引语) He asked me copy homework. 78. The girl was shopping when the accident happened． (对划线部分提问) the girl when the accident happened?
79. We don’t know when we will leave the city. (改为同义句)
We don’t know the city.
80. There will be less pollution in the future. (改为反意疑问句)
There will be less pollution in the future， ？
81. I think the dress is in style. (改为否定句) I think the dress in style.
82. His sister is running very fast. (改为感叹句) his sister is running！
We live in the “c 83 age”. Just 41 years ago，computers couldn't do much. They were very big and e 84 . They used a lot of energy （能量）.Only a few people were interested in them. Today computers are smaller and c 85 . They can do much difficult w 86 .
Computers become important for many reasons （原因）.They work f 87 than man and make few mistakes. They can “remember” much information. A computer can do millions(百万) of problems in a few seconds. A person might need years to work o 88 so many problems. People now use computers in every k 89 of work.. Computers are very useful and the use of computers is growing. More computers mean more jobs for people, because people need to run(操作)and mend(修理) them. Would you like to learn h 90 to run a computer? 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90.
I don’t think that his dream will .
92. 你能帮我查一下火车什么时候离开吗？ Can you help me when the train will leave？
93. 这个周末帮我学习英语好吗？ Could you please me my English this weekend?
Do you know when the plane will ?
95. 格林夫人同意了她女儿的建议。 Mrs. Green her daughter’s advice.
You can’t work at home all day. You had better your eyes to the outside world．
97. 一个令人失望的结果是我历史考试不及格。 A is that I didn’t pass the history exam.
98. 我们应该努力克服各种困难。 We should try our best to all kinds of difficulties.
Wade昨天早晨集自行车上学时， 由于匆忙，在十字路口被一辆小汽车撞了，右腿受伤，被送往医院。 所需词汇：get up late, hurry to school, hit, break his leg, send ?to hospital, stay there, feel sad, be more careful
21—25 DBCAA 26—30 CDBCA 31—35 DBBAD
36—40 BCADB 41—45 BCDBA
46—50 DDBCA 51—55 CBAAD
56. English 57. three 58. books 59. every 60. holidays
61. dangerous 62. borrowed 63. kitchen 64. except 65. loudly 66. landed 67. nervous 68. anymore
69. decision 70. would 71. to finish 72. were playing 73. bought
74. themselves 75. keep 76. the cheapest
77. if he could my 78. What was doing 79. when to leave 80. won’t there
81. don’t is 82. How fast
83. computer 84. expensive 85. cheaper 86. work 87. faster 88. out
89. kind 90. how
91. come true 92. find out 93. help with 94. take off 95. agreed with
96. open up 97. disappointing result 98. get over
Yesterday Wage got up late, so he hurried to school by bike. Suddenly a car was coming at the crossing to him. It hit him down and he was hurt badly. He was sent to hospital quickly. He stayed in hospital for a few days. He felt very saD． His classmates and teachers came to see him and said to him, “You must be more careful next time.”