《9A Unit 2 Colour》练习1
1. I was born _____ the evening _____ March 12. 1977.
A. in; of B. in; in C. on; of
2. It’s very nice of you _______ each of us a gift.
A. give B. giving C. gave
3. There ______ ice and snow in winter.
A. are too much B. is too much
C. are much too D. is much too
4. “Do you mind if I sit here?” “_______. It’s for Mr Brown.”
A. Not at all B. Never mind C. Better not D.Of course not 5. He always works hard, so he is a person.
A. hard working
B. working-hard D. working hard D. to give D. on; in
8. Half of the class done most of the work. The left rather difficult.
A. have; is B. has; is C. have; are D. has; are
9. “You must keep in the hospital,” the woman said to me .
A. quietly; quiet
C. quiet; quietly B. quietly; quietly D. quiet; quiet 10. The river is too wide for the swimmers .
A. to swim B. to swim in C. to swim across D. swimming 11. When I looked into the room, I found Philip himself ______in bed.
A lies B. lie C. lay D. lying 12. Teachers often ask us make any noise in class.
A. to try not to
C. not to try to B. not try to not D. try not to
13. What colour do you think_____ you feel calm?
A. making B. makes C. to make D. make
14. “Mum, I think I’m to get back to school.” “Oh, my dear. You’d better
stay at home for another day.”
A. so well B. so good C. well enough D. good enough 15. He is organized and is often . I hope he will have more at his business.
A. success; successful B. successful; success
C. successfully; successful D. successful; successful
16. Han Mei had the _______ apples among us.
A. more B. many C. much D. most
17. He found it hard ________ new ideas.
A. to come up B. come up with
C. come up D. to come up with 18. To answer correctly is more important than _______ quickly.
A. finish B. to finish C. finishing D. to be finished
词汇 1. How many colours are there in a (彩虹)？ 2. I’d (宁愿) wear blue than pink. 3. Do you know the relationship between colours and (心情)？
4. He is a h_________ teacher, he can make us laugh.
5. The powerful red can _________(平衡) the colour of white. 6. Listening to music can make me feel (放松).
7. I can’t put on this dress. It’s too (紧). 8. The sun gives us not only light but also (热).
9. He _______（建议）you to do more exercise. It’s a piece of good ______（建议）. 10. They have some (困难)making a ___________ (决定)
11.The big birthday cake _____________(divide) into ten parts tomorrow.
12.The maths problem is not easy enough for each of us ___________ (work) out.
13.When I got to the station, my friends ___________ (wait) for me.
14.It’s silly of you ______ (not forgive) others for their mistakes.
15.Most boy students have their hair _______(cut) once a month.
16.Since he is so hard-working, he would not mind ________ (do) extra work for the 2
Students’ Union. 17.You should be confident enough _________ (take) this job. You’re the most
18.Don’t forget to do the things we ________(need) to do.
19. I think he is ________________(suitable) person for the job of all.
20. You’d better have a good rest if you feel _______________(stress)
21. I am too _________ (sleep) to watch the end of the film.
改错 1. We are going hiking on Zijin Mountain if it won’t rain tomorrow,.
2. It’s hard of Sandy to finish the work in _an hour. ____
3. Do you know how much colors there are in a rainbow? ___ ____
4. “Please help yourself to some fruit, children”，Granny said. _____
5. Although he was very tired, but he still cleaned the room before he left. _____
6. Yellow can remind you for a warm day. ___ _____
7. I can’t think of anyone to talk. ___
8. He kept to make phone calls to someone this morning. ________
9. She felt calm in this room because the walls painted blue. ____
10. That’s wise of him to make a plan first. _____
11. If you’re somebody who needs physics strength, you should be in red. ____
12.Could you give me some advices? ______ ___
13. Li Kui didn’t catch the last bus, he looked sadly. ______
14. They all got up in the next morning. ______ ___
Na Ying waits for until the children are asleep. _________
Be careful not catching cold 16.
I would rather sing than to 17.
18. I’m very tired that I can’t walk a bit farther. 19.
Have you ever walked into a room and felt relax? _________
20.Who can tell me what does red represent? _____ __
Many students are hurt or killed in d________ kinds of accidents. Chen Haoyu, a teacher at Beijing No. 25 Middle School and a self-protection expert, gives young students
a _________ on how to deal with danger. If you are robbed, keep calm. If you can not cry for help or run away, give the r__________ your money. Try to remember what the
man looks like and tell the p_________ later.
If you are in a traffic accident, and if you are h_________ by a car, remember the number of the car; if it is a bicycle, try to contact your parents before you
let the rider go. If it is raining hard and there is lightning, don’t stay in h________
places and keep away from big t__________.
When there is a fire, get away as fast as you can. Put something w_________ on
your body and try to find an exit. Do not take the elevator! If someone is drowning(溺
水) and if you can’t s__________, don’t get into the water. Cry out for help. Remember
that danger is never as far away as you think. Look after y__________ at all times.
Teenagers live very busy lives now and often forget to think about their diets and
exercise. The truth is, healthy eating along with regular exercise is the only way to k 1 fit.
During your teenage years, it is important to give your body the energy it needs.
Teenage g 2 need about 2,200 calories a day and boys need a bit m 3 —— doctors suggest 2,800 for teenage boys. 50% of your calories should come f 4 rice, bread, vegetables and fruit. You also need to drink a lot of water, 6 to 8 glasses a day. Drinking e 5 water will improve your skin and give you healthy hair. E 6 is something that can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy. Experts (专家) suggest that teenagers s 7 at least 30 minutes exercising, five times a week. W 8 you exercise, your body produces something that makes you feel r 9 . It can even help you s 10 better at night and let you pay more attention when your study!