1.I will tell him as soon as he _____ back
A. come B. comes C. will come D. came
2. Mary _____ on shoes when she ____ them.
A. tries…buys B. tries… buies C. trys… buys D. trys… buies
3. The girl often ______ cold when she ______.
A. cathcsdances B. catches dances
C. catchsdancees D. catches dancee
4. _____ he ____ himself there
No, I don't think so.
A. Doenjoy B. Does enjoies C. Does enjoys D. Doesenjoy
5. _____ your teacher ____ from them very often Certainly.
A. Dohear B. Doeshear C. Do receive D. receive
6. _____ your mother _____ some cleaning on Sundays
A. Doesdoes B. Dodoes C. Doesdo D. Do do
7. _____ Tom _____to work hard to help his family Yes, he _____.
A. Has xdoes B. Hasxdoes
C. Doeshashas D. Does havedoes
8. Which teacher _____ lessons to you every day
A. does gives B. does give C. do give D. gives
9. Smith does not go fishing on weekdays, ____ _____ , he does.
A. does heNo B. does heYes C. doesn't heNo D. doesn't heYes
10.Mr Black often _____ fishing on Sundays, _____ he
A. goesdoesn't B. goesisn't
C. doesn't godoes D. doesn't gois
11.He usually _____ TV on Sunday evening.
A. watch B. watches C. watching D. is watching
12. We'll go to play with snow if it ______ tomorrow.
A. snow B. snows C. will snow D. snowed
13. Neither I nor he ______ French.
A. speak B. doesn't speak C. speaks D. doesn't speak
14. Nobody ______ how to run this machines.
A . know B. have known C. knows D. is knowing
15. The Young Pioneer _____ water for the old man every day.
A. carry B. bring C. takes D. carries
16. Some are ______ in the river and some are ______ games.
A. swimming playing B. swimmingplaiing
C. swimming I playing D. swimmingplaing
17. Look ! The boy students are _____ football while the girls are _____ .
A. playing dance B. playing dancing
C. play dancing D. play dance
18. He _____ to do his lessons at eight every evening.
A. is beginning B. is beginning C. begin D. begins
19. _____ he _____ on well with his friends this term
A. Doesgets B. Doesget C. Isgetting D. Isgeting
20. Mr Smith _____ short stories, but he ____ a TV play these days.
A. is writingis writing B. is writing writes
C. writes is writing D. writes writes
参考答案:1—5 BABDB 6—10 CDDBA 11—15 BBCCD 16—20 CBDCC
21. I _____ to the cinema. I ______ there every Sunday.
A. go…go B. am going… go C. go… am going D. am going…am going
22. Look, they______ a good time, ____ they
A. have…do B. have…don't
C. are having…are D. are having aren't
23. You ______ about the future now, ______ you
A. don't thinkdon't B. aren't thinking aren't
C. don't think do D. aren't thinking are
24. She always ______ something whenever she ______.
A .studiedplayed B. studiedplaied
C.. studiedplaied D. studied played
25. He often _____ late in the forest. It _____ me very much.,
A. stayedworried B. staied worried
C. stayedworryed D. staied worried
26. I ______that the boy _____ with no tears in his eyes.
A. noticed cryed B. noticed cried
C. noticedcried D. noticed cryed
27. We _____the floor and _____ all the windows.
A. mopped cleanned B. moped cleaned
C. moppedcleaned D. moped cleaned
28. When I _____ the Children's Palace, the children _____ with joy.
A. visited jumpped B. visited jumped
C. visited jumped D. visited jumpped
29. ______ a sports meet last Sunday Yes , they ______.
A. Did they have did B. Did they have had
C. Had they had D. Had they did
30. ____ you _____out for a walk after supper Yes, I ______.
A. Didwentwent B. Did go went
C. Did went did D. Did go did
31. _____ Jack _____ on with his work or ______ to have a rest
A. Did went stopped B. Did go stop
C. Did went stop D. Did go stopped
32. You gave them a talk two days ago, _____you Yes, I ______.
A. did did B. did gave C. didn't did D. didn't gave
33. ____ your brother _____ a letter to My father.
A. Who wrote B. Whatwrote
C. Who didwrite D. What did write
34. They _____ about the TV news then in the sitting-room. They often ____ such talks
A. talkedhad B. talkhave
C. were talkinghad D. are talkinghave
35. He ______ some cooking at that time, so _____ me.
A. did heard B. did didn't hear
C. was doing heard D. was doing didn't hear
36. " _____ you angry then " "They_ too much noise."
A. Arewere making B. Werewere making
C. Aremade D. Were made
37. This time yesterday Jack _____ his, bike. He _____ TV.
A. repaired didn't watch B. was repairing watched
C. repaired watched D. was repairing wasn't watching
38. We _____ for Tom at ten last Sunday. He often kept us ______.
A. were waiting waiting B. were waiting wait
C. waited waiting D. waited wait
39. When you _____ at the door, I _____ some washing.
A. knocked did B. was knocking did
C. knocked was doing D. knock am doing
40. The boy_____ English on the radio when I _____ his door.
A. learned was opening B. was learning opened
C. learned opened D. is learning open
参考答案:21-25 BDDDA 26—30 BCBAD 31—35 BCCCD 36—40 BDACB
41. When they______ through the forest, a bear _____ at 6
A. walked… was coming B. were walking… came
C. were talking… comes D. walk… is coming
42. A young man _____ her while she _____ her work .
A. watched was finishing B. was watching finished
C. watched finished D. was watching was finishing
43. While mother _____ some washing, I ______ a kite for Kack.
A. did made B. was doing made
C. was doing was making D. did was making
44. I _____ myself French from 7 to 9 yesterday morning. I _____ to work.
A. was teaching didn't go B. taught didn't go
C. was teaching went D. taught went
45. He _____ a model plane when I came to see him.
A. makes B. is making C. was making D. made
46. I ______ a letter at nine last night.
A. is writing B. was writing C. wrote D. is writing
47. The teacher_____ (give) us a history lesson when Tom walked into the classroom.
A. gave B. is giving C. was given D. was giving
48. There will be a football match in two days, that is 7
A. last Sunday B. next Sunday
C. every Sunday D. this Sunday
49. We ______ class meeting this November.
A. had B. have C. will have D. are having
50. He ______ in his garden every morning next year.
A. will work B. works C. worked D. is working
51. Be careful. The train ______.
A. will come B. C. comes D. is coming
52. Look at those clouds. It _____ soon, I'm afraid.
A. is going to rain B. is raining C. will rain D. won't rain
53. The radio says it ______ the day after tomorrow.
A. is going to snow B. is snowing C. will snow D. snows
54. _____ he _____ some shopping tomorrow afternoon
A. Willdoes B. is going to do C. isdoing D. Shall do
55. What day _____ it ______ tomorrow Wednesday.
A. is going to be B. willbe C. shallbe D. doesbe
56. The boy _______ sixteen years old next year.
A. is going to be B. is growing to be C. will be D. is
57. _____ you ____ me up at six, please
A. Aregoing to wake B. Arewaking C. Willwake D. Dowake
58. If he ______ to college, he _____ a lot more.
A. will gowill learn B. will gois going to learn
C. is going is going to learn D. goes will learn
59. When she _____ next time ,l ______ her everything.
A. is going to comeshall tell B. will comeshall tell
C. comeswill tell D. comewill tell
60. What day ____ it ____ tomorrow It ____Tuesday.
A. is…going to be… is B. will…be…will C. is…going to be…is going D. will be…will be
参考答案:41-45 BDCAC 46—50 BDDCA 51—55 DACBB 56—60 CCDCD
61. She _____that she _____ her best to help them the next term.
A. sayswill do B. saidwill do C. said would do D. sayswould do
62. People _____ that the Smiths _____ for a holiday next week.
A. say will go B. said will go C. said would go D. saywould go
63. Nobody _____ us that he _____ even stricter with us
A. tellwill be B. tellswould be C. toldwill be D. 9
64. Please _____ him that we _____ able to help him.
A. tellwill be B. tells would be C. toldwill be D. told would be
65. Jack _____ that they _____ surprised to see it this Friday.
A. know would be B. knows will be C. knew would be D. knew will be
66. I _____to know if Mary_____ by train that afternoon.
A. want would go B. want will go
C. wanted would go D. wanted will go
67. _____ he _____ that they _____ home tomorrow
A. Does learn would go B. Does learn will go
C. Did learn would go D. Did learn will go
68. We _____ that they _____ a sports meet tomorrow.
A. learn would have B. have learned would have
C. learn will have D. have learned will have
69. ____ you _____ that he _____ his lost son one day
A. Dothinkwill find B. Dothoughtwould find
C. Didthinkwill find D. Didthoughtwould find
70. I _____ that you _____ good care of her that day.
A. thoughtwill take B. thoughtwould take
C. think will take B. think would take
71. The visitors _____ where they _____ a short test.
A. ask would take B. ask will take
C. asked would take D. asked can take
72. John ____ sure that he ____ good at chemistry soon.
A. be will be B. is, would be C. was will be D. was would be
73. She ____ ill so she ____ able to go skating the next day.
A. is won't be B. is wouldn't be C. was won' be D. was wouldn't be
74. He _____ the thief to the police when he _____ the man again.
A. would take would meet B. would takemet
C. will take will meet D. will take meet
75. Mother ____ me a new coat yesterday, I _____ it on. It fits me well.
A. has madehave tried B. madehave tried C. has madetried D. madetried
76. " He ____ to draw horses already ."" When ____he ". " Last year. "
A. learnedhas B. learneddid C. has learnedhas D. has 11
77. Tom ____ up into the tree. Look, he _____ high up there !
A. has got is B. has climbed was C. got was D. climbed is
78. _____you _____ the text yet Yes, we _____ it two hours ago.
A. Didcopydid B. Have copiedhave
C. Have copied did D. Did copyhad
79. "Why she angry " "Because he _____ at he just now.
A. did get, shouted B. hasgotshouted
C. did get has shouted D. hasgothas shouted
80. _____ you ______ the film before Where ____ you _____ it
A. Have… seen… did… see B. Did…see…die…watch
C. Have…seen… have… seen D. Did…see…have…seen
参考答案:61-65 CADAB 66—70 CBDAB 71—75 CDDBB 76—80 DACBA
81. You _____ me waiting for two hours. I _____ for you since five.
A. Keptwaited B. have keptwaited
C. kepthave waited D. have kepthave waited
82. Where _____John _____ To the library. He _____ there for an hour.
A. has been has gone B. hasgonehas been
C. did go went D. didbewent
83. _____ the baby still _____ No, it ______ crying.
A. Has cried has stopped B. Iscryingstopped
C. Did cry stopped D. Iscryinghas stopped
84. I _____ the way. I ______ here for quite many years.
A. knew have lived B. knew live
C. know have lived D. know live
85. _____ you ever _____America Yes, I have.
A. Have gone to B. Have gone in
C. Have been to D. Have been in
86. My brother _______ college for over three years.
A. has gone to B. has been to
C. has been in D. has been for
87. He _____ the Army by the end of 1992. He ____ in the army since then.
A. joinedis B. has joinedhas been
C. had joinedis D. has joined has been
88. By the time I _____ back they ____ up ten metres. 13
A. camehave climbed B. camehad climbed
C. comehave climbed D. had comeclimbed
89. Jack ____ over five lessons by seven o'clock. Then he____ a test.
A. wenttook B. wenthad taken
C. had gonetook D. had gonehad taken
90. We _____ out by that time that he ____ a thief for a long time.
A. had foundhad been B. had foundwas C. foundhad been D. foundwas
91. Before the new _____ him, he ____ to know about it.
A. reaches has got B. reachedhad got C. reached got D. had reachedgot
92. I _____ him a second letter before I _____ from him.
A. wrote heard B. wrote had heard C. had written heard
D. have written hear
93. We _____ in a good harvest because we ______ enough rain.
A. didn't get had had B. got had had C. had got had bad
D. got hadn't had
94. They ____for five hours when they ____ in New York.
A. flewarrived B. had flownhad arrived C. flewhad arrived D. had flownarrived
95. She ____ that ____ it for two days by that day.
A. sayshas rained B. sayshad rained C. said had rained D. saidrained
96. John _____ there since the year before, so he ____ them.
A. had workedknew B. had worked.had known
C. workedknew D. workedhad known'
97. He _____ angry because he _____ for a long time.
A. had gothad waited B. gotwaited C. had gotwaited D. gothad waited
98. Paper _____ first invented in China.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
99. The Greens _____ China for five years.
A. has been in B. have been in C. went to D. has gone to 100.There _____ an eraser under the desk. Is it yours
A. is B. has C. was D. had
参考答案:81-85 DBDCC 86—90 DDBCA 91—95 BCBDC 96-100 ADCBA