1) I don’t run as __________ (fast) as Robot. He runs fastest in our class.
2) Tom is taller than any other _________ (student) in his class.
3) He practices ________ (play) the piano very day.
4) I don’t agree _________ (go) there with them.
5) He _________________ (brush) his teeth at this time yesterday.
6) They ________________ (plant) a number of trees since 2008.
7) I look forward to _____________(see) you again next time.
8) I want to give you some _________ (advise) on how to give up smoking.
( 二 )
1 There are about two _________ (million) people coming here every year.
2 Mark, you should do your homework __________(you).
3 Children, please help _____________ (you) to some bananas. They are nice to eat.
4 When I was watering the flowers yesterday evening, my mother ________(cook) dinner in the kitchen. 5 I helped the lost boy _________ (find) his home and I was really happy.
6 -- Can you hear Mark __________ (play) the piano next door every day?
-- Yes, he has made great progress.
7 Guilin is one of __________________(famous) tourist destinations in the world.
8 It’s not far from here. It’s only about ten ____________ (minute) walk.
（ 三 ）
1 The ____________ (excit) news made us very ______________ (excite).
2 He used to be very short, but now he is even ________ (tall) than Tom!
3 He ____________ (play) computer games when suddenly there was a big noise outside.
4 Tony and Mary, please make _________ (you) at home.
5 I tried my best to help the girl ___________(improve) her math.
6 I really look forward to ______________( meet) you again.
7 The students _____________ (teach) how to do the experiment in the class at this moment.
8 Stop __________(talk)! I can’t hear the actors.
1 It’s __________ (teacher) Day today and I want to give my English teacher some flowers.
2 _____________ (busy) he is, ___________(happy) he feels.
3 Peter can’t carry the box, because it’s too heavy for __________(he).
4 The film was really a big ____________. (successful)
5 There are many places of ______ (interesting) in Beijing, such as the Great wall and the Summer Palace. 6 When Bill phoned me last night, I ______________ (have) a shower in the bathroom.
7 I’ll give back the book to Tom as soon as I __________(see) him.
8 I have no idea when he __________(come) to see me, maybe tomorrow.
1) We felt very ________ (relax) after the bus trip. It was great fun.
2) She showed great ___________ (interested) in collecting stamps.
3) Look! The kite is flying ___________ (high) in the sky.
4) He ___________ (learn) over six hundred English words since last year.
5) I have no idea what _________ (do) next.
6) This house is even _________ (large) than that one. I really like it.
7) More and more flowers _______________ (plant) since 2008 Olympic Games.
8) What ____________ (you, do) when I knocked on your door?