9A Unit 2 Colour P9的教案
Content: Main task
Teaching aims and demands:
1. Knowledge aim:
1.To organize ideas and build a plan.
2.To write a report about moods and colors and what they represent.
3.To present a report.
2. Ability aim:
To improve the Ss’ ability of writing
3. Emotion aim:
To learn to express ideas to others.
To learn to organize ideas and build a plan.
To learn to write a report
Step 1. Revision(“15分钟温故、自学、群学”环节)
Students describe the clothes of their partners, and the moods
Step2. Presentation (Part A) (“20分钟展示交流质疑、训练点拨提高”环节)
1. Tell students that making a list can be a good way to organize their thoughts and ideas.
2. Tell students to study the picture carefully. Ask students some simple questions about it. How many people are there in the picture?
Where are the people?
What is the man wearing?
What is the woman wearing?
Do they look happy?
Do you like what they are wearing?
Step 3. Practice
- 1 -
1. Ask students try to work on their own to complete Part A. Remind them that all the vocabularies they need are provided in the box.
2. Choose two students to play the characters of Millie and Daniel, ask them to read the completed conversation.
3. Check the answers. Millie Wang The woman in this picture is wearing a dress and a pair of shoes. This is interesting because red and white are very different colours. or she just wants to make herself look more powerful.
but she is wearing the right 4. Students read the conversation together Step4. Production
Encourage students to discuss the moods of the man in the picture. Step5. Explanation
make…look more powerful, a little bit/a little/a bit, a good match, balance Step6. PartB
1. Ask students to talk about the two advertisements. 2.Explain the context to the students, then ask students to complete Part B.
3. Check the answers Advertisement A:
(fruit) - 2 -
Advertisement B: Reasons: Step7. Part C(“10分钟当堂检测、反馈、矫正”环节)
1. Write a report on the moods of one of the models in Part B.
(Use your notes to finish the report on the moods of one of the models.)
The girl / man in the advertisement is wearing ______________________.
______( colour) represents ____________. I think she / he is ____________( moods)
because _________________________.It is a good / bad ________ advertisement
2. Present their work to the class.
Step 8. Homework
1. Write a composition .(Give Ss a photo of a model. Then ask Ss to write down their opinions.)
- 3 -
2. Go over what they have learnt in this unit.
3. Finish all the exercises.
- 4 -
9A Unit 2 Colour P9的学案
The man is wearing a _______ shirt and _________ trousers. He looks very fashionable. Blue _______ sadness and _______. Black is the colour of _____and ______.However, the man does not look very sad. The blue should make him feel calm but he does not look calm, either. In fact, he looks worried or afraid.
I think the man is wearing those colours because he is afraid. He needs ______ for protection and blue to make him feel ___. He is also wearing _____ shoes. He is wearing them to make himself feel calm.
1. I think the woman is feeling weak and a little bit stressed.我想这个妇女感到虚弱和一点压力。 a little bit stressed 有一点压力 a bit 表示“一点儿”，修饰形容词时，相当于 a little e.g. He felt a bit tired after the long walk.= He felt a little tired after the long walk.
2. Red represents power and strength..红色代表能力和力量。
① It is out of my power to help you. 我没有能力帮助你。
② The animals has the power of changing its color. 这种动物有改变颜色的能力。 ③ You are taxing your powers too much. 你在耗费太多的精力。
④ Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
⑤ He lost his power of speech. 他失去了发言的权力。
① We should have a powerful body. 人们应该有强健的身体。
② The wine is very powerful. 这酒力很强。
③ Onions have a powerful smell. 洋葱有气味很强。
④ Tom is a very powerful swimmer. 汤姆是位游泳健将。
⑤ Without your support, I am powerless. 没有你的支持，我无能为力。
1. Red represents p __________ and s_____________.
2. Paul has strong p_________ and likes to be the leader.
3. This can help when you have d__________- making a decision.
4. I’d r__________ wear a blue coat than a red coat.
5. Green can give us e_________ because it r___________ new life and growth.
6. White is the color of p________. If you wear white, you will feel p______.
7. Blue can c_______ the feeling of harmony.
8. Is there a_________ in the room? I’m hungry.
9. Do you know that colours can a_________ our moods?
10. Orange can bring you s________ .It can c______ you up when you are sad.
- 5 -
9A Unit 2 Colour P9的配套练习
1．Do you know the relationship between colours and _______ (心情)?
2． _______(听) to music can make me feel _________ (放松).
3． The boy never feels _______ (累). It _______ (似乎) he’s full of _______ (精力).
4. The sun gives not only light but also ________ (热).
5． Simon _________ (宁愿) staying home to going out last night..
( ) 1. There’s with your son’s ears. So don’t worry about him.
A. nothing serious B. something serious
C. serious nothing D. anything serious
( ) 2. Most children ice cream fruit.
A. would rather; to B. prefer; to
C. prefer to; rather than D. like; better
( ) 3. The boy ____ short hair looks lovely in black and white T-shirt.
A. has B. have C. with D. is
( ) 4. Colours can make us ____ or sad.
A. feel relax B. to feel relaxed
C. feel relaxed D. to feel relax
( ) 5. It’s not my blouse. It may be _______________.
A. someone else B. someone else’s C. else someone D. someone’s else
White is 6.橙色能带给你成功,使你振作.
You can call me 四.改错
1. If you’re somebody who needs physics strength, you should be in red. _________
2. Could you give me some advices? _________
3. Li Kui didn’t catch the last bus, he looked sadly. ________
4. They all got up in the next morning.
- 6 - _________
5. Na Ying waits for until the children are asleep.
6. Be careful not catching cold again.
7. I would rather sing than to dance.
9. Have you ever walked into a room and felt relax?
五.完型填空 _________ _________ _________ _________ 8. I’m very tired that I can’t walk a bit farther. _________ 10.Who can tell me what does red represent? ________
Doctors us that holidays are necessary We should rest from work for one or two weeks _ （ ）1.A. ask B. told C. said D. tell （ ）2.A.stay B. leave C. live D. go （ ）3.A. city B. town C. village D. part （ ）4.A. after B. up C. down D. away （ ）5.A.reach B. return C. arrive D. get （ ）6.A.year B. month C. week D. day （ ）7. A. children B. women C. all D. both （ ）8.A.countries B. homes C. places D. world （ ）9.A.home B. houses C. life D. lives （ ）10. A. best B. better C. well D. good
Mr Smith was in trouble those days. He drove a car for Mr. Black, a rich businessman. He worked hard and the shopkeeper liked him. But he couldn’t work when he drank too much. And once he almost fell into the river when he drove along the bridge. Mr. Black became angry and was going to send him away. He had a big family and was afraid of it and promised he would stop drinking at once. The man told him to wait to be dealt with. One Monday morning Mr. Smith came into the office with two badly burned ears.
“ What happened to your ears?” asked Mr. Black.“Well,” said the man . “ I went to watch a football match yesterday while my wife was ironing clothes. She had put the iron near the telephone before she sent to cook supper .Our team lost the game and I felt sorry for it. As soon as I went into the sittting room, the telephone rang and I answered the iron.”“And what happened to the other ear?”“When I put the iron down on the table, the telephone rang again!”
( )1. ______ so he almost drove the car into the river.
A. Mr. Smith was not careful B. Mr. Smith drank too much C.Mr. Smith forgot they were on the bridge D. Mr. Smith couldn’t work in the evening. A. Monday B. Tuesday
- 7 - ( )2. Mr. Smith went to watch the football match on _______ C. Saturday D. Sunday
( )3. We can guess_________
A. Mr. Smith drank much after the match B. Mr. Smith was angry with his team
C. Mr. Smith didn’t drink those days
A. telephone D. Mr. Smith watched the match at home C. iron D. irons ( )4. The _____ badly burned Mr. Smith’s ears. B. drinking ( )5 What would happen to Mr. Smith? A. He would go on driving for Mr. Smith C. He would never watch any matches B. He would join his football team D. Mr. Black would send him away.
When we think of paper, we think of newspapers and book. But there are many other uses. Only half of the world's paper is used for books and newspaper.
Paper is very good for keeping you warm. You have perhaps seen homeless men sleep on a large number of newspaper. In Finland, it is sometimes －40C in winter. The farmers wear paper boots in the snow. Nothing could be warmer.Each year, more and more things are made of paper. We have had paper cups and plates for a long time. But now we hear that chairs, tables and even beds can be made of paper. With paper boots and shoes, you can wear paper hats, paper dresses, and paper raincoats. When you have used them once, you throw them away and buy new ones.The latest of paper seems to be paper houses. They're not small houses for children to play in, but real, big houses for people to live in. You can buy a house with three rooms for about 500 dollars.You can put it up yourself in a few hours and you can use it for about five years.
1. Only half of the world's paper is used to print ______________.
2. Why do the farmers in Finland wear paper boots in winter?
3. The latest use of paper seems to be paper houses. These houses are ________________.
4. From the passage we can see that paper can be used to ________（填词） a lot of things.
5. We can't use paper to make _________.
B. furniture C. clothes D. electronic fan
- 8 -
一.blue/ black /represents /clam /power /protection /black /calm/ brown 三．1. power strength 2. personality 3. difficulty 4. rather 5. energy represents
6. purity peacefu 7. creative 8. anything 9. affect 10. success cheer 配套练习：
一．1.moods 2.Listening, relaxed 3.tired, seems, energy 4.heat 5.prefer
二．A B C C B
三．1.look nice in blue / looks nice on you 2.nothing left 3.would rather than
4.prefer to 5.the colour of purity 6.bring you success, cheer you up
7.when you have difficulty making a decision
5.for去掉 6.catching改为to catch
9.relax改为relaxed 10.does red represent改为red represents
五．`1-5. D B D D B 6-10. D C C C A
六． B D D C D
七．1.newspapers and books
2.Because they want to keep their feet warmer.
3.not expensive and easy to build.
- 9 -