1. must have + 动词过去分词。表示对过去或已经完成的事进行肯定推测。
You must have seen this film because you know about it a lot..
2. used 的几种重点句型
① be used for “被用来做…” 后跟名词 / 代词 / Ving 表示主语的用途。 Pens are used for writing. 笔是用来写的。
② be used by sb 被某人使用 “sb”是使用这个动作的执行者。
③ be used to do sth “被用来做某事” The money is used to help disabled people. ④ be used to doing sth. “习惯做某事” I’m used to living here.
⑤ used to do sth. “过去常常做某事” He used to be a teacher.
⑥ be used as “被当作----用”表示把甲物当作乙物来用。
3. invent v. 发明 inventor n. 发明家 invention n. 发明 可数名词
4.— Who was the telephone invented by? 电话是谁发明的？
— It was invented by Bell. 电话是贝尔发明的。
5. What are they used for? 它们是用来做什么的？
6. They are used for seeing in the dark.它们是用来在黑暗中看东西的。
【当堂检测】 用be used 句型结构填空
travelers all over the world.
working out math problems.
a tool in my English study.
1. Stamps are used for (post) letters .
2. A new school (build) in this town last year .
3. He is a great _______(invent).He had many _______(invent) .
4. 他们用来在黑暗中照亮。They’re ______ ______ _______ in the _______. 07. Sunglasses are used for your eyes . A. protected B. protectC. protectingD. to protect 九年级英语上Unit 9导学案第1页
① give ; send ; bring等带双宾语的动词，变为被动语态时，可将其中的一个宾语改成主语，另一个宾语保留不动。转换过程中，若保留的是表人的宾语，则其前要加“ to” 。如：
They gave the children many good books .
② buy ; make ; get; 等带双宾语的动词，变为被动语态时，可将其中的一个宾语改成主语，另一个宾语保留不动。转换过程中，若保留的是表人的宾语，则其前要加“ for” 。 My father bought me a new bike .
→ I was bought a new bike by my father .
→ A new bike was bought for me by my father .
2. 省“ to”的不定式作宾语补足语变为被动语态时，要将“ to”加上。
We saw a strange enter the hall . → A strange was seen to enter the hall . 3. 无被动语态的动词。happen；take place ；die ；rise ；come true ；come out
1. They speak English in Canada . 2. People used wood for making tables. 3. They are making computers in the USA. 4. They have grown rice in South China. 5. We must plant more trees next year.
6. My father bought me a computer. 7. He gives me a book I A book 8. We often see him play basketball. 11. Students can’t be made A. study B. to study C. of study D. studied
07. The man who lived on the lonely island thought he would never ______
A. found B. finds C. find D. be found 九年级英语上Unit 9导学案第2页
（ ）1. The potato chips were invented by mistake. （ ）2. They were invented in 1863. （ ）3. The customer thought the potatoes weren’t thin enough.
（ ）4. The customer said they weren’t salty enough.
（ ）5. George wanted to make the customer happy.
（ ）6. The customer was happy in the end.
The history of chips
_____________that potato chips were invented by mistake? Chips _____________by a chef called George Crum. They were invented in______. George Crum cooked them for a long time until they ___________And he sprinkled lots of salt on them so they were__________.
1. all day 整天 2. salty adj. 咸的；salt n. 盐 3. in the end=at last=finally 最后
4. by mistake 错误地 如：I took the umbrella by mistake. 我不小心拿错了雨伞。
5. make sb./sth. +形容词 使…怎么样 It made me happy. 它使我高兴
make sb./sth. +名词 让…做… It made me laugh. 它让我发笑
6. by accident 意外 偶然 。I met her by accident at bus stop. 我在公共汽车站意外地见到了她。
7. not…until… 直到…才做… 如：
I didn’t go to bed until I finished my work. 我直到完成我的工作才去睡觉。
1. what’s a pen (use) for? 2. when was the piano
3. I think paper is the most (help) invention.
4. when were electric (电) (slipper) invented?
5. Is this your (heat) ice cream scoop?
________ ________ they invented _________?
________ __________the water used for ? 九年级英语上Unit 9导学案第3页
1. according to + 名词 根据
… 如： according to an legend根据一个神话 2. over an open fire 在野外的火上 3. leaf n. 叶子 复数形式 leaves 4. ① fall into 落入 掉进 如：The leaf fell into the river. 叶子落入了河里。 ② fall down 摔倒 如：She fell down from her bike. 她从她自行车摔倒了。 5. quite a beautiful girl = a very beautiful girl一个漂亮的女孩 6. in the way 这样 7. boil----boiling----boiled = water 8. ① pleased adj. 表示外部因素引起人发自内心的欣慰和愉快 ② pleasant adj. 愉快 高兴 指天气、时间、旅行令人高兴愉快 ③ please v. 使高兴 使同意
The flying disk was invented by college students.
1. during the long winter 在漫长的冬季 2. travel around China 环游中国
3. move towards…朝…（方向）移动 4. be at home 在家，在国内
5. in the sixth century 在六世纪 6. fall down 摔到
7. be at college 上大学 8. knock into sb.撞到某人身上
9. knock at/on 敲，打(门，窗等） 10. the aim of… …的目的
11. guide …into 引导…进入… 12. in history 在历史上
13. move towards one end of the court 向球场的另一端移动
14. ① It’
s believed that被认为 ② It’s said that 据说
③ It’s report that 据报道 ④ It’s known that众所周知
15. the popularity of basketball 篮球的流行程度 16. since then 自从那时
17. rise worldwide dream of doing 在全世界范围内提升梦想做…
18. ① a number of + 可数名词复数 “许多”之意，做主语谓语动词用复数
A number of students in our school are form the countryside.
② the number of + 复数名词 “……的数量”做主语谓语动词用单数
The number of students in our school is about 2,500
19. divide sth. into … 将…划分成..通常指将一个整体分成几个对应相对的部分 Let’s divide ourselves into 4groups. 让我们把我们自己划成4组。
1. The TV __________ (invent) around 1927.
2. They are used for _______ (see) in the park.
3. This kite _________ (make) by Uncle Wang.
4. Tea ___________ (discover) a long time ago.
5. Our classroom _________________ (should clean) every day.