A. 选出划线部分发音不同的单词。（5分） 1. 2.
3. 4. 5.
B. 选择最恰当的答案。（5分） 6. 下列哪个单词的读音以元音开头？
[A] one [A] 1个 [A] deliver [A] look for
[B] useful [B] 2个 [B] worry [B] at first
[C] hour [C] 3个
[D] just [D] 4个 [D] celebrate [D] an egg
7. 单词neighbour共几个音节？ 8. 下列哪个单词的重音在第二个音节？
[C] careful [C] very much
[A] Mary: Peter, would you like some tea? [B] Peter: No, thanks.
[C] Mary: What about orange juice? [D] Peter: That sounds good.
A. 11. His job is to _______ a sports meeting next month.
12. There used to be _______ middle schools here than nowadays.
13. Some people think it is _______ for students to study in an air-conditioned classroom. 14. Please write down these new words _______ in your notebooks. 15. Yesterday my brother received an _______ from his friend, Bob.
It was December. Sue and her friends were talking about Christmas. Sue thought about the for her family. Dad loved history books and a history book would be okay. Her brother loved sweets. So she decided to buy him some sweets. Of course, that would make Mum , but people always eat sweets at Christmas. Sue’s problem was what to buy for her mum. Mum didn’t many books. She loves gardening, and she has already had everything for the garden. Sue could buy Mum a book with pictures of beautiful gardens in it. But she likes to be in her own garden. … Sue a lot of time looking for something for her mum but nothing was good enough.
21. _______ is interesting to chat with our friends on the Internet.
[A] That [A] to [A] him -- . [A] Neither do I [A] tall [A] for [A] has
[B] So do I [B] taller [B] since [B] had [B] can’t
[C] Neither have I [C] less tall [C] before [C] will have [C] must
[D] So have I [D] the tallest [D] after [D] are having [D] mustn’t
[C] It [C] from [C] his
[D] Its [D] into [D] ourselves
22. Leave the ice in the sun and it will turn water very quickly.
[B] for [B] himself
23. Ken can’t finish the work ________. He needs our help. 24. -- He has never been to the South Pole.
25. Alice is tall, but she isn’t as _______ as Candy.
26. She hasn’t heard from her grandfather _______ the end of last month. 27. Perhaps teenagers in Shanghai _______ less homework in the future.
28. We are happy that students in our school _______ wear our own clothes on Friday. [A] can
29. -- film would you like to see, Swan Lake or Monkey King? -- I’d like to see Swan Lake. It’s a love story.
[A] What [A] If
[B] Which [B] As
[C] Whose [C] Because
[D] How many [D] Although
30. ________ Tim’s father has a car, he usually goes to work by underground. B. 选择最恰当的选项完成短文。（5分）
I’m Jessie, a girl of 14, and I live in England. My father works in a horse-riding school. I’ve learned riding since I six. I go horse-riding every Saturday. Now I can ride quite well. I spend all Saturday the riding school. I help the new students. I feed the horses and give them
water when the lessons are over. I do this because I like it. I can also ride for free!
When you start a horse, it’s very difficult! The first thing you learn is how to get onto a horse. Then you have to learn how to move up and down at the same time as the horse. If you this, it’s very uncomfortable for you and the horse! At first you learn to walk the horse around. Then you learn to go faster. When your teacher thinks you are good enough, you learn to jump. Not everyone wants to learn to jump. of them just want to learn to ride for exercise. But I like jumping. It is exciting! 31. [A] am 32. [A] at 33. [A] ride 34. [A] aren’t doing 35. [A] All
[B] is [B] with [B] rides [B] doesn’t do [B] Some
[C] was [C] by [C] rode [C] don’t do [C] Few
[D] were [D] for [D] riding [D] didn’t do [D] None
41. Tina Walton lives in North London, UK.
42. Peter is spending his holiday by the sea now.
43. Peter is tired because he has a lot of things to do.
44. Tina will join Peter in the holiday fun soon.
45. The post card is from Tina to Peter.
C. 根据短文内容, 选择最恰当的答案。（10分）
A very long time ago, there were three great jumpers in a kingdom. They were Flea, Grasshopper and Frog. The three of them chose to have a jumping match to decide who the best jumper was. They invited everyone in the kingdom to watch their jumping match held at the Royal Garden.
The first to jump was Flea. He jumped so high that no one could see where he was. The second to jump was Grasshopper. He jumped onto the King’s nose. The king was very angry and that was the end for Grasshopper.
It was Frog’s turn to jump. He sat very for a long time. Everyone was getting worried. Suddenly, Frog jumped! It gave a small jump and stood right in front of the princess! The princess was much amused and she laughed. The king said that although Flea had jumped the highest, the winner was Frog. Frog had won because he was clever and had great jumping legs! The king was very happy and he married（嫁）her daughter to Frog.
46. Three great jumpers held a match to decide _______.
[A] who jumped the farthest
[B] who would be the next king [D] who jumped the best [C] who would marry the princess
47. The king was angry with _______.
[A] Frog [B] Flea [C] Grasshopper [D] the princess
48. The underlined word “still” probably means “________”.
[A] 但是 [B] 一动不动地 [C] 仍然 [D] 努力地
49. What happened to Grasshopper?
[A] He lost his life.
[B] He married the princess. [D] He made the princess unhappy. [C] He got hurt in the match.
50. Frog won the match because he ________.
[A] did not jump
[B] jumped the highest [D] jumped onto the king’s nose [C] made the princess very happy
Nicky’s Weekly Schedule
51. Tasty may be the name of a ________.
52. The monthly exam will last ________ days.
53. There are more subjects to test on ________ in the monthly exam.
54. Nicky will play ________ on Thursday afternoon.
55. Nicky and Jenny will pay ________ yuan for the movie tickets.
Down at the harbor
I did see,
A little grey mouse
As playful as can .
He jumped aboard a tugboat (拖船)
and pulled a ship to .
He skittered aboard a motorboat
and helped the skiers ski.
He scuttled onto a fishing boat
and set the dolphins .
Down at the harbor
I did see,
A little grey mouse
as busy as a F. 阅读短文，为每个段落选择标题。有一个多余选项。（6分）
We arrived at the tree house after a long journey down the Amazon River. In the forest below we saw butterflies and sometimes colourful birds. The tree house is about four metres above the ground and very comfortable. We ate fish for dinner and slept there.
I had a wonderful day. We went for a walk through the forest. Some trees rise to a height of 50 meters; most are about 40 meters. There are so many animals and insects up there. Down at the bottom on the forest floor we saw millions of ants, all busy collecting food. I took a walk on our own and met a stranger. We said hello to each other and he told me he worked there. His job was to protect the forest. He told me a lot about his work and life there. He was afraid some people would cut down the trees.
We had a great breakfast of forest fruit. We sat outside. There was a heavy shower, but we were dry with all the leaves above us. The forest is like a huge green umbrella. Then we went to see some wonderful flowers. The smell was fantastic, but the flowers attracted insects so we could not go near. I really enjoyed myself here in the Amazon.
60. Para 1:
61. Para 2:
62. Para 3:
第6页 共8页 _____________ _____________ _____________ [A] Getting to know the forest [B] New friends [C] Up in the tree [D] Dry in the rain
G. 看地图，完成对话，每空填写一词。 （5分）
Emily: Hello. May I speak to Kitty, please?
Kitty: . Who is that?
Emily: Hi, Kitty. This is Emily. I got lost.
Kitty: Don’t worry. Let me get a map first. Hold on.
I’ll be back in a minute. (pause)
OK. are you now?
Emily: I’m in front of a big shopping centre called
Kitty: All right. Walk to Spring Square.
Emily: But how can I get there?
Kitty: First, turn right and walk River
Road. Next, turn left into Street.
Then, turn right into Spring Street. You will find Spring Square your left. I’ll meet you there soon.
he early is 68. its _____________________________________________.
69. bedrooms your do you
70. in dangerous is to it
71. us is teach
72. comes it winter becomes when
73. It is snowing heavily. ________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________