I. Words :
Pull Please pull the door open .
Please push the door open.
pull and draw : 都表示位置移动，位置不移动经常用pull
He pulled the door open and rushed out .
He began to draw the net in slowly .
II . phrases :
60 centimetres tall
III. Sentences :
1. By the way , it’s your birthday soon , isn’t it ?
on the (one’s )way (to ) , in one’s /the way , in this way ,in these ways eg: I met with my new friend on my way to school .
A dog is in my way .
You can do it in this way .
He is better in these ways .
It looks like rain , doesn’t it ?
What he said is right , isn’t it ?
Let’s go to school , shall we ?
Don’t open the window , will you ?
2. I was surprised to read the man who pulled the train . Eg : I am sorry to hear that .
We are proud to be young people of new China .
We are surprised to find him there .
3. That train must have weighed more than one thousand kilos . Eg : You must have been on a trip or on a visit to your relatives .
That boy must be very tired ,isn’t he ?
LiMing may know the answer to that question .
Can Mr. Green be a teacher ?
Mr. Green can’t be a teacher .
1. ____ her way home , Liu Mei helped a lost child find his mother .
A. By B. In C. At D. On
2. –Alice had nothing for breakfast this morning ,_____ ? -No, She got up too late .
A. had she B. hadn’t she C. did she D. didn’t she
3. –Can you introduce the town to me ?
-OK. This is the town in ______ I was born .
A. that B. who C. which D. whose
4. –Whose schoolbag is this ?
-It ______ be Mary’s . It has her name on it .
A. can B. may C. will D. must
5.It’s time for you ________ your homework .
A. do B . to do C. does D. doing
6. She ______ be here . I saw her come in .
A. can B. may C. should D. must
7. The mother _______ them close and covered them with her coat .
A. pulled B. pushed C. draw D. forced
8. I felt _____ when I heard the _______ news .
A. surprised , surprising B. surprised , surprised C. surprising, surprising
9.You can improve your English _____ reading more .
A. in B. with C. by D. of D. surprising , surprised
10. He is wonderful . He can pull a car ____ his teeth .
A. by B. through C. with D. on
11. I believe we will have fun ______ English .
A. learn B. learns C. learning D. to learn
13. The man at the school gate ____ be my English teacher , he always stands there .
A . may B. must C. can’t D. might
14. I haven’t received a letter from you _______ last year .
A. for B. as C. since D. /
15. _______, have you ever been to Beijing ?
A. Can you tell me B. In the way C. That’s very kind of you D. By the way