1. Yesterday was even _______ (cold). 3. If you work harder, your English will be ___(good). 4. My sister speaks English as ______(good) as me. 5. Which do you like _____(well), this one or that one? 6. He learns _______ (hard) in our classroom.
1. Everyday we have English class _____ 8:30 ______11:30. 2. I can't enter for the sports meeting ______ tomorrow. 3. Mid-Autumn Day usually comes ____ September or October. 4. Christmas Day is ___ December 25. 5. The basket is full ____ vegetables. 6.He didn’t get up _____ the telephone rang. 7. How long have you been in China?” “_____ 1982. 8. _____ the morning of June 27, they visited the Great Wall. 9. We often go to the park ____ Sunday morning.
jazz musical instrument clavichord recently damage key string shock allow touch n. 爵士音乐 adj. 音乐的 n. 乐器 n. 古钢琴 adv. 最近 v. 损坏 n. 琴键 n. （乐器的）弦 v. 使不悦或生气，震惊 v. 允许，让 v. 触摸
-单词过关 jazz 1.n.爵士乐 ___________ 2. adj. 音乐的 ___________ musical 3.n.乐器 ____________ instrument clavichord 4. n. 古钢琴 __________ recently 5. adv. 最近 __________ 6. v. 损坏 __________ damage key 7. n. 琴键 __________ 8. n.（乐器的）弦 __________ string shock 9 . V. 使不悦或生气，震惊 __________ allow 10.v. 允许，让 __________ 11. v. 触摸 __________ touch belong 12. 属于 __________
? ? ? ? ? ? ? classical music 古典音乐 folk music 民族音乐 country music 乡村音乐 pop(popular) music 流行音乐 play jazz 演奏爵士乐 rock and roll 摇滚乐 rap 说唱音乐
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? music n.音乐(放在名词前，充当定语。) a piece of music a music lession a music teacher face the music 面对失败，面对不愿意面对而又 不得不面对的事情。 musical adj. 音乐的 a musical instrument 一个乐器 a musical score 乐谱 musical voice美妙的声音 musician n.音乐家
★recently adv. 最近 recently=lately He came to see me recently. She has recently returned from India.
★damage ① n. 损害，损失，伤害 The storm has done a lot of damage to the village. 暴风雨给小村庄造成了很大的损失。 ② vt. 损害，毁坏，损坏 The car was badly damaged in the accident. 汽车在事故中被严重损坏了。
★key ① n. 琴键 ② n. 钥匙，答案 key to the door 门钥匙 Do you know the key to the problem? 你知道如何解决这个问题吗？ ③ adj. 关键的 key structure Key user
★shock v. 使不悦或生气, 震惊 ① v. 使不悦或生气, 震惊（宾语往往是 “人” ） The news shocks me. 这个消息使我震惊 ② n. 震惊 His words gave me a shock. 他的话使我大吃一惊 ③ n. 电击 You'll get a shock if you touch it. 如果你碰它,你会触电
★allow v. 允许, 让 allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事 Allow me to introduce Mr. Johnson t
You are not allowed to enter this room if you don't take the card with you. 如果你不带卡就不允许进入这个房间
★touch v. 触摸 ① vt.&vi. 触摸，碰 You are not allowed to touch the vase. 你不允许摸这个花瓶. ② vt. 谈及，涉及，关系到 A rise in the cost of living touches everyone. 生活费用的增加与每个人都有关系
The clavichord was made in ______? A. China B. Japan C. Germany
Who was shocked now? A. A visitor B. my father C. my mother
We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681. Our clavichord is kept in the living room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken. My father was shocked. Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father's.
… have… musical instrument . …was called… was made…in ... …is kept in ... belonged to …for.. …was bought by …ago. Recently … was damaged by... … play jazz …struck … too… and … were broken.
… was shocked… are not allowed to …. being repaired by ….
We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. call在这里的意思是“把……称为”、“称呼”，既可 用于主动态，也可用于被动语态。 What do you call this? 你们把这称为什么？ Chaucer is called the Father of English Poetry. 乔塞被称为英诗之父
? be made of (sth)意思是“由……制成”，
介词of所指的原材料一般是未经变化，仍可看 出材料的。 The chair is made of wood.
? be made from (sth)意思也是“由……
制成”，但介词from所指的原材料往往是经过 变化，已看不出原材料的。 ? The cake is made from egg, milk and flour.
? be made in (sp)意思是“由（什么地方）
? be made by (sb)
of 1. Is your watch made _____ gold?. in 2. The car is made _____ Germany.. 3. Glass is made _____ sand and lime. from by 4. The plane model was made _____ my brother. in 5. The china was made _____ China. of 6. The chair is made _____ wood.
Our clavichord is kept in the living room. Keep 1. 把<东西>保藏,把…存放[在…][in] 把食物存放在阴凉的地方 Keep the food in a dark and cool place. 2. 保存,保留<东西> 不用找钱了 Keep the change.
It has belonged to our family for a long time. belong是一个表示状态的动词，而不是行为动词，所 以不能用于进行时，常用的时态是一般现在时和现在 过去时。 This farm belongs to me and it belonged to my father before me. 这个农场是我的，在这之前它属于我的爸爸。
The instrument was bought by my grandfather many
years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor. 这幅画是由著名画家画的 This painting is painted by a famous painter. 这本书是White写的 This book is written by White.
She tried to play jazz on it!
try to do 尽力去做某事 ,努力想达到目的 try doing 尝试,试着做某事 ,只是试着去做，没有说十分想
He tried to climb that tree. He tried climbing that tree.
play n. 玩，演奏（乐器等） ① 跟球类连用, 直接+球类; ② 跟乐器连用, +the+乐器, 演奏乐器而非音乐 ③ play music on + 乐器 , 一定要用 “on”
Now we are not allowed to touch it.
allow 的用法 1)allow作“允许”或“许可”讲，常搭用动词
不定式短语作宾语补足语即，allow sb. to do sth.允许某人做某 事 ①请让我替你拿包
Please allow me to carry your bag. ②我的老板不允许我用电话。 My boss doesn‘t allow me to use the telephone. ③我们只许在这间屋子里抽烟。 We were allowed to smoke in this room only.
? 2)allow 作“许可”，“允许”讲，只可搭配动名 词短语作宾语，不可直接搭用动词不定式作宾补， 即只可说 ? allow doing sth. 不可说allow to do sth.
They allowed smoking in this room only.
Fill in the blanks
We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681. Our clavichord is kept in the living room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damagedby a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken . My father was - shocked . Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father's.
1.happen to 2. musical instrument 3.belong to 4. try to play jazz on it 5. key / the key to the door 6. be kept 不同词意和用法/ be shocked 7. allow sb. to do sth. 8. a friend of my father’s 双重所有格 9. repair = mend 10.be mad in / be made of/ from, be made by P50
The passive voice: ( 被动语态 ）
Be + P.P (过去分词)
Football is played all over theworld.
时态 一般现在时 一般过去时 现在进行时 过去进行时
被动语态 am/is/are+done was/were+done Am/is/are+being done Was/were + being done
例句 It is called an apple. This bike was bought last month. It is being repaired these days. He was being punished when I came in.
Have/has+ been done The work has been finished. Had + been done The work had been finished by the end of yesterday. The work will be finished tomorrow. He said that the work would be finished next week.
Will/shall+be done Would/should+be done
1. He saw that movie last night. 2. He wrote that letter to me.
3. He teaches those English classes.
4. God loves you.
5. They bought two houses.
6. I painted this room. 7. He grows those roses. 8. He helps his students. 9. I sold the house. 10. My uncle bought this car.
把以下的句子由主动语气态改成被动语态 1. He saw that movie last night. That movie was seen by him last night. 2. He wrote that letter to me. That letter was written to me by him. 3. He teaches those English classes. Those English classes are taught by him. 4. God loves you. You are loved by God. 5. They bought two houses. Two houses were bought by them. 6. I painted this room. This room was painted by me. 7. He grows those roses. Those roses are grown by him. 8. He helps his students. His students are helped by him. 9. I sold the house. The house was sold by me. 10. My uncle bought this car. This car was bought by my uncle.
把以下的句子由被动语态改成主动语态 1. The policeman was seen by me. 2. Those two books were written by me. 3. These sentences were corrected by my teacher. 4. He was hit by a car. 5. His door was locked by me. 6. His house was built by my father. 7. His boat was given to me by my father. 8. This bird is rarely seen by people here. 9. He is liked by every one. 10. They were given ten dollars by their friends.
把以下的句子由被动语态改成主动语态 1. The policeman was seen by me. I saw the policeman. 2. Those two books were written by me. I wrote those two books. 3. These sentences were corrected by my teacher. My teacher corrected these sentences. 4. He was hit by a car. A car hit him. 5. His door was locked by me. I locked his door. 6. His house was built by my father. My father built his house. 7. His boat was given to me by my father. My father gave his boat to me. 8. This bird is rarely seen by people here. People here rarely see this bird. People rarely see this bird here. 9. He is liked by every one. Everyone likes him. 10. They were given ten dollars by their friends. Their friends gave them ten dollars.
11. This picture was taken by him. 12. Too much wine was drunk by the young men. 13. I was taught by Mr. Wang. 14. He was helped by his father. 15. They were served by that waiter. 16. His food was prepared by my mother. 17. His toy was made by my sister. 18. The book was returned to me by Jim. 19. That song was written by my brother. 20. I was invited by him to a party.
11. This picture was taken by him. He took this picture. 12. Too much wine was drunk by the young men. The young men drank too much wine. 13. I was taught by Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang taught me. 14. He was helped by his father. His father helped him. 15. They were served by that waiter. That waiter served them. 16. His food was prepared by my mother. My mother prepared his food. 17. His toy was made by my sister. My sister made his toy. 18. The book was returned to me by Jim. Jim returned the book to me. 19. That song was written by m
y brother. My brother wrote that song. 20. I was invited by him to a party. He invited me to a party.
(1) ’s所有格 ’s/s’ 1.有生命的物体 Tom’s; Tom and Jack’共有 Tom’s and Jack’s 非共有
2.时间：today’s newspaper 3.距离：five minutes’ walk
4.城镇，国家：the country’s plan
(2) of所有格 名词+of+名词 ,无生命的物体 a leg of the desk , the roof of the house (3) 双重所有格
? 所谓双重所有格就是套用了两种形式的所有格。英语中有两 种表示所有关系的格式： 1. 词尾加 s：只用于表示具有 生命的名词或表示度量的名词， 简单说有两种办法， ? a）不是由s词尾的名词，包括大多数单数名词和特殊 形式复数名词，如： a student‘s book,学生的书本 Children‘s Day 儿童节 ? b) 由s词尾的名词，包括大多数复数名词和以s结尾的 单数名词，如： students‘ books ? 2. 介词of短语：可以用于所有的名词(特别是无生命的名词） 表示所有关系。 the students of Class One, the colour of the car 汽车的颜色
双重所有格是为了解决物主代词和某些代词或冠词不能连用 的情况而出现的 （比如你不能说把“我的一本书”说成是“my a book”,只 能是“a book of mine”）。
? 区别如下两句 ? 1).This is a picture of my grandfather ? 2).This is a picture of my grandfather's
第一句是我爷爷的照片，照片上的人是我爷爷 第二句只是属于我爷爷的一张照片，照片上的人不一定是 我的爷爷。
1. 2. 3. 4.
Tom的书 今天的家庭作业 Tom 和Mary的母亲 Tom的母亲和Mary 的母亲 5. 学生们的书
Tom’s book Today’s homework Tom and Mary’s mother
Tom’s and Mary’s mothers Students’ books
词尾加 s：只用于表示具有生 命的名词或表示度量的名词.
1. 书的颜色 2. 教室的门 3. Lesson 10的新 单词
The colour of the book The door of the classroom The new words of lesson 10
? 一．它所修饰的名词之前，要有表示数量的限定词，如 ：a, three, some, many, no, any, a few等，以便表达 整体中的一部分，如： ? He is a friend of my father’s. ? Have you ever read any stories of William Tom’s? ? We have already learned a few songs of Justin Biber’s.
? 二．它所修饰的名词之前，如果有指示代词this, that, these, those修饰，那么这一结构可以表达 爱憎和褒贬等情感，如：
? Look at this clever child of Mary’s. ? We have enjoyed these delicious apples of Kate’s.
1. The woman dressed in blue is ____ mother. A. Mary’s and James’s B. Mary and James C. Mary and James’s D. Mary’ and James’ 2. They try to find what the differences between ____ cars. A. Tom’s and Ed’s B. Tom and Ed
’s C. Tom’s and Eds’ D. Tom and Eds 3. A friend ____ came to see me yesterday. A. of me B. of mine C. for me D. of a mine 4. These are ________ . A. newspaper of today B. today's newspaper C. today's newspapers' D. today newspaper's 5. ________ has travelled to Beijing. A. A friend of her B. A friend of hers C. A her friend D. Her's one friend
1. Today is September 10th. It's ________ Day. A. Teacher B. Teacher's C. Teachers' D. Teacher' 2. It's June 1st, it's ________ Day. A. Childrens B. Children's C. Childrens' D. Childrens's 3. This year, ________ is on May 9th. A. My mother's birthday B. My mothers' birthday C. My mothers birthday D. My mothers's brithday 4. Lin Tao is ill, so he has to go to the ________ . A. doctor B. doctor's C. doctors' D. doctor'
1. This is ________ . A. Mike and Jim's bike B. Mike's and Jim bike C. Mike's and Jim's bike D. Mike and Jim bike 3. Billy and I are good friends, I have ________ . Look at this one, he is so lovely! A. some pictures of Billy' B. some pictures of Billy's C. some Billy's pictures D. some pictures of Billy 18. This is ________ , and I borrowed it two days ago. A. a picture of Mr. Cox B. a picture of Mr. Cox's C. a Mr. Cox' picture D. Mr. Cox's picture