Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister.知识点
1. care about 关心;在意
2. be different from 与……不同
3. as long as 只要；既然
4. bring out 使显现；使表现出来
5. the same as 与……相同；与…..一致
6. in fact 确切地说；事实上
7. be similar to 与……相像的；类似的
8. both…and… 表示“两者都…….”,用与连接两个并列成分。若连接的两个并列的成分做主
9. win 与beat
10. make +宾语+do sth. 使某人做某事 make sb, do sth.
make friends with sb. 与某人交朋友
11. laugh at 嘲笑
12. It’s +形容词+for sb.+ to do sth. 对某人来说做某事怎么样
13.get good grades 取得好成绩
14. aloud, loud与loudly的用法
形式。如: He read the story aloud to his son.
She told us to speak a little louder. 她让我们说大声一点。
He does not talk loudly or laugh loudly in public. 他不当众大声谈笑。
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister.
1. Pedro is so ______________! He makes everyone laugh.
2. Pete is really taller this year. He eats all the time. He is ______________ than everyone on the football team.
3. I'm quieter and more serious than Hari. He's a lot _________________ than I am.
4. Maria talks to everyone. She is very
5. Connie is quieter and ________________ than everyone in our class.
Example：Pedro is（funny）than Lyle.
1. Tina is（athletic）_____________ than Mary.
2. Pete is（wild）____________ than Hari.
3. Ruben is（outgoing）____________ than Taka.
4. Paul is（intellectual）____________ than Tony.
5. Connie is（quiet）____________ than Loretta.
1．_______ you free tomorrow afternoon? A. Do B. Am C. Is D. Are
2. Jim’s bag is _________ than Kate’s. A. bigger B. big C. biggest D. bigger
3. The boy is _________of all in our class. A. taller B. the tallest C. tall D. tallest
4. That book is not so ______ as this one.
A. interesting B. more interesting C. most interesting D. the most interesting
5. --- Would you like some more rice? ---No, thank you. I’m __________.
A. hungry B. full C. thirsty D. sleepy
6. He has two sisters. One is a doctor and _______is a teacher.
A. another B. other C. the other D. One
7. Would you like _________ cup of tea? A. other B. the other C. another D. the one
8. My shoes are cheaper than ________. A. you B. your C. yours D. your one
9. Who is the _________ in your class? A. old B. older C. oldest D. young
10. In our library there are many _____books and newspapers.
A. kinds B. kind of C. kind D. kinds of
11. This classroom is __________than that one.
A. many big B. much big C. many bigger D. much bigger
12. Do you look _______ Tom?
A. the same as B. same as C. the same D. the same so
1. He ____ (go) to school by dike every morning. But this morning he ____ (go) by bus.
2. “Do you like _____ (drink) tea?” “Yes, I do.”
3. I’m sorry. I can’t. I have to ______ (help) my mom.
4. There ______(not be )any bread at home yesterday.
5. Tom ____(have) no time last Sunday. He ___ (visit) his friends next Sunday.
6. Please tell him ______(wash) his hands before supper.
7. The bus ______ (stop) already. Let’s get off.
8. Doing morning exercises _______ (be) good for you.
9. Tom’s brother ________ (be) good at soccer.
10. Finally he asked people to stop _______ (talk).
Martin and Jillion are having their lunch in a restaurant(餐馆).Martin's car and Jillion's car are outside the restaurant in the car park .Jill is looking through the window at the car and scooters(摩托车).
“I think scooters are __________ (good) than cars,” she says.
“ They only want a little petrol (汽油), so they are __________ (cheap).And I think they are __________ (easy) to drive.”
Martin laughs. “ Oh, car are more expensive(贵), that's true.” He says, “but they're not __________ (difficult) to drive. And think! Cars are __________ (big) than scooters, so they take more people. They're __________ (big), but they're quiet. My car is __________ (quiet) than a scooter or a bus or a plane or train. Cars are __________ (quiet)，and they are __________ (safe) and __________ (warm).