1.The number of the students ________ 2500 this year. A. is B. was C. are D. were. 2.When did the match start ?_____________. A. Half an hour. B. Half an hour ago C. Half an hour later D. In half an hour. 3. ________ takes her about twenty minutes ________. A. That , get to B. It , get to C. This , to get D. It, to get 4.How long did it _______ him to get there? A. get B. bring C. take D. carry 5.________ from your school does he live ? A. How long B. How much C. How far D. How many
6.He wants to know _________________. A. where Lucy lives B. where does Lucy live C. Lucy lives where D. where Lucy lives in 7._________ does it take you to go to school by bike? A. How far B. How long C. How often D. How soon 8.The bookshop isn’t ____________ our school. A. far from B. away from C. far away D. from away 9.They go to school after ________ a quick breakfast every day. A. have B. to have C. having D. has 10.This book _________ be Peter’s . His is still in his bag. A. may not B. can’t C. mustn’t D. needn’t
11.How did you ________ Guilin? A. reaches B. arrive C. gets to D. get to 12.What do you _________ the transportation in your city? It’s bad ,I think. A. think B. think with C. think of D. like 13.-------It nearly took me an hour to walk there . ------- Have a drink , please . You _______ be thirsty. A. should B. can C. must D. need 14.__________ is he going there ? A. Where B. What C. How D. Who 15.Although he is old ,__________ he looks young. A. but B. / C. so D. then
( ) 16. Mr. Wang is leaving ________ Guangzhou next week. A. to B. with C. in D. for ( ) 17. ---________ is it from your home to school? ---Three miles. A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How long ( ) 18. It will take the men half a year ________ the work. A. finish B. finishing C. to finish D. finishes ( ) 19. I often go to work ________. A. ride my bike B. by bike C. by a bike D. on bike ( ) 20. Good health depends ________ good food. A. on B. for C. at D. from
( ) 21.Sixty____ makes an hour. A. seconds B. miles C. minutes D. minute ( ) 22. Please wait for the bus at the_____ . A. train station B. bus station C. subway station D. here ( ) 23. It is not far_____ his home. A. to B. from C. with D. and ( ) 24.I usually walk to school,____ sometimes I ride a bike. A. so B. and C. but D. / ( ) 25. ____ do you do sports every day? -For about an hour. A. How many B. How long C. How far D. How soon
) 26. What about _____________? A. take a taxi B. taking a taxi C. to take a taxi D. by a taxi ( ) 27. He gets up early and ______ breakfast. A. have a quick B. has quick a C. has a quick D. have quick ( ) 28. The last train has left, so I ______ stay here until tomorrow. A. must B. have to C. stop D. live ( ) 29. Listen, a small number of students ______ in the classroom. A. talk B. talks C. is talking D. are talking ( ) 30. ______ she is ill, ______ she goes to school.
( ) 31. Mr. Wang is leaving ________ Guangzhou next week. A. to B. with C. in D. for ( ) 32. ---__
______ is it from your home to school? ---Three miles. A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How long ( ) 33. It will take the men half a year ________ the work. A. finish B. finishing C. to finish D. finishes ( ) 34. I often go to work ________. A. ride my bike B. by bike C. by a bike D. on bike ( ) 35. Good health depends ________ good food. A. on B. for C. at D. from
1. He always r ________his bike to the subway station. 2.The bus ride usually t_________ about 40 minutes,. 3.When it r_______, I often take a taxi home. 4.Every morning he l_________ for school at around half past six. 5.In China ,are bikes and buses the most popular means of t___________? 6.In our school ,a small n________ of students take the subway. 7..All living things d_______ on the sun for their growth.(生长) 8．Taking a boat to go to school must be a lot more f_______ than taking a bus. 9. Don’t w_______ about your mother . Let me look
1. She sees a film ________ (one) a month. 2. Tom was ________ (illness) yesterday, so he didn't go to school. 3. Doing exercise can help us stay ________ (health). 4. Li Hua had a ________ (quickly) breakfast and then went to work. 5. Don't ________ (worried) about your English. I can help you. 6. It takes me an hour_____ (get) to school every day. 7. Will you go climbing with us if it_____(not snow) next Sunday? 8. It’s ten_____ (minute) ride from my home to school. 9. There is a girl______ (draw) a picture under the tree. 10. Students of English will find the book very___. (use)
1. He goes to school on foot every day.(改为同意句) He ______ _______ school every day. 2.My aunt wants to go there by plane .(划线提问) ________ ______ your aunt ______ to go there. 3.It takes us about twenty minutes to get to school on foot. .(划线提问) ________ __________ ______ it _________ us to get to school on foot? 4.Jane often flies to Japan. (改为同意句) Jane often goes to Japan ___________ __________. 5.My uncle lives ten miles from his factory. .(划线提问) ________ ________ ________ your uncle _______from his factory?
11. They are waiting for you at the bus s______. 12. Beijing is in the n________ of China. 13. I often get up at h________ past six in the morning. 14. There are s______ minutes in an hour. 15. It's about two k________ from here to there. 16. A small n____ of students take cars to school. 17. Traveling by a____ is very expensive. 18. On the Internet, we can know the things in other p_____ of the world. 19. —When do you want to go for a picnic, on Sunday or Saturday? —I am free both days. It all d_____ on you. 20. Li Lei takes the s____ to school every morning
1. The woman with the baby is walking into the shop. (就划线部分提问) ________ ________ is walking into the shop? 2. He often has bread for breakfast. (改为一般疑 问句) ________ he often ________ bread for breakfast? 3. Mr Wilson goes to work by bus every day. (改 为同义句) Mr Wilson ________ ________ ________ ________ wo
rk every day. 4. I go to see my uncle by boat. (就划线部分提问) ________ ________you go to see your uncle? 5. She likes going to school on foot. (改为同义句) She likes ________ ________ school.
be different from; help... with; take the subway; think of; get to; look after; move; have a picnic; stand for; grow up 36. My mother was out, so I had to ________ my little sister at home. 37. What about ________ in the park on Sunday? 38. Miss Gao often ________ to work. 39. The weather in China__ ____that in America. 40. The twins were born in New York, but they________ in London. 41. He ________ school at 7:30 every day. 42. ---What do you ________the Chinese people? ---They are very friendly. 43. Jim, let's ________ the stone, it's dangerous on the road. 44. UN________ the United Nations. 45. She often ________ me ________ my English.
写作。 根据下列育英中学八年级（1）班学生上学 方式的调查表，用英语写一篇短文。不少于70 个 单词。 上学方式 Bus Walking Bike Car 学生人数 15 10 25 0
There are fifty students in Class 1, Grade 8 at Yuying Middle School. Every day they go to school in different ways. Fifteen students take buses because they live far from the school. Ten students walk. They think walking is good for their health and they live near the school. Twenty-five students ride their bikes to school because they like riding bikes very much and their homes are not very far from the school. No one goes to school by car