I. Words :
1. list : (n) make a list of ? 列?名单
Eg : At school , Mr. Jones is helping the class make a list of records . It’s a list of students’names .
on the list 在名单上
（v）列举eg : The teacher listed all the students’names .
2. anybody : (1)表某人 多用在 “？，not 和 if 状语中）
（2）任何人“肯定句” anybody of (×)
There isn’t anybody else .
If anybody comes , ask him to take away these books .
Anybody=anyone any one of ?某物或某人中的任何 一个
find out : “发现，了解，查明”
find out +n / pron (中间) / 宾语从句/ 疑问词 + to do eg :The man is looking for his missing son .
He can’t find his lost book .
Could you find out who broke the window ?
He will soon find out how to drive the car.
III. Sentences :
1.Who can think of another record we can use.
2.Who has worn a hat for the most days ?
1.Many young people love the songs ______ have great lyrics.
A. who B. Which C. when D. how
2.-Jack , could you help me ________ when the plane will take off on the Internet ?
- I’m sorry , my computer doesn’t work .
A. get out B. look out C.take out D. find out
3.Why not _______ Tom _______ his English .
A . help , improve B. to help, improve C. help , improving D. to help , improving
4. –The story is so amazing ! It’s the most interesting story I’ve ever read .
- But , I’m afraid it won’t be liked by ________.
A. everybody B. somebody C. anybody D. nobody
5.It’s raining outside ,______ this raincoat ,please .
A .have on B. put on C. dress D. wear
6.Anybody who comes for a visit should put his name on the l______.
7.Mrs.Black often ____ us _____ our English .(帮助)
8.Before we do the important thing , we should ________.
A. think it about B. think of it C. think it over D. think over it
9.At last ,the teacher ________ who stole LiMing’s pen .
A. find B. found C. found out D. looked for
10.The math problem is much too difficult . ____ can work it out .
A. Nobody B.Somebody C. Everybody D. Anybody
11. Shanghai is larger than _________ in China .
A. any other city B . any city C. other cities D. all cities
12.Oh,Daniel . It’s raining outside . You’d better ______ your raincoat .
A. put on B. put up C. dress D. to wear
13.-How about having a walk in the park ?
A. I’m sorry to hear that B. That’s a good idea
C. You’re welcome D. That’s all right
14.Jenny , please _______ when the trains leave for Shanghai.
A. invent B. find C. look for D. find out
15. –I hear _______ is coming this afternoon .
- Yes , he will give a talk on how to learn English .
A. important somebody B. somebody important C. anybody important D. important anybody
16.Would you like _______ tea ?
A. some more B. more some C. some much D. much some
17.-How many more oranges can I have ?
- You can have one more ._______ are for Jack .
A. The others B. Another C. Others D. The other
18.Danny has _______ (戴)a hat for many days .
19. Try your best _____ (查明)who broke the window .
20. All the things are important to us . Please write _____ (they )down .
21. Li Lei gets up ________(early )of the three .
22. She bought a house with four rooms , not _______ (include ) the bathroom .
23. There isn’t ________(somebody) walking on the street .It’s too dark .