Rich or Poor?
Rich or Poor? It doesn’t matter!
Revision: 1. I __________(be) rich in twenty more years. will be in ten more years“in” 在……后 和将来时态连 2. The rich _______(be) not always happy. are 用 在poor, rich, old A young前加上冠 词the表示一类人， 作主语复数处理
1.What would you like to be in the future?
2.What makes you happy?
Listen and answer:
makes Lucas happy?
does Lucas want to be in the future?
Listen and answer the following questions
1.Why does Lucas want to be a doctor? 2.Is lawyer rich or poor?
3.Why does Lucas like to be a teacher?
4.What’s Lucas’ biggest goal? 5.What does Lucas hope to have when he is older?
1. Because I want to help people who are sick.
He couldn’t come to school because he was ill. = He was ill, so he couldn’t come to school. I have to walk because my bike is broken.
= My bike is broken, so I have to walk.
2. I might be a lawyer. = Maybe I will be a lawyer.
3. at the very top
She is the very girl I’m looking for. The new book in his left hand is the very one I want to borrow. 4. I think 接表否定意义的从句时,往往要采用否定转移: I don’t think… e.g . I don’t think he is right. 我认为他不对。 5. make sb. do sth. Eg:He makes me go there. make sb. + adj. 形容词作宾补 He makes me happy.
1. Doctors are very rich, _____lawyers. B
A. with A. to A. Lucas B. like B. for C. to C. to have D. for D. had D. Lucass’
C 2. She is happy ______ her family. C 3. --Is____father a doctor?
B. Lucas’s -- No, he isn’t. C. Lucas’
4. She is ______ girl I’m looking for. C A. the much B. the quite C. the very D. the more 5. My work makes me ______. B
A. happily B . happy C. quietly D. sadly
1. I might be a lawyer. (同义句) Maybe I will be a lawyer. ______ ___
2. I hope that I will be an English teacher in the future.
to be (同义句) I hope ____ ___ an English teacher in the future.
3. I have to walk to school because my bike is broken.
so (同义句) My bike is broken, ____ I have to walk to school.
4. He was ill, so he couldn’t come to school. (同义句)
He couldn’t come to school because _________ he was ill. 5. I think they will come tonight. (否定句) I ______ think they _____ come tonight. will don’ t
1.Finish off Activity Book exercise. 2.Talk about your future.