Unit 1 School and Friends
Lesson 1 Hello!
Hello! I’m Li Ming.
Hello, Li Ming. My name is Jenny.
Hello. My name is Li Ming. What’s your name?
My name is Jenny.
Hi, I’m Li Ming. How are you?
Hi, Li Ming. I’m fine.
Hello, Mr. Zhu. How are you?
Fine, thank you.
Hello, Danny. How are you?
I’m fine, too. Fine, thank you. And you?
Let’s sing a song.
Hello, hello, how are you? What’s your name? My name is Joe. Hello, hello, how are you? What’s your name? My name is Sue. Hello, hello, how are you? Tell me what’s your name.
Name Game 姓名游戏
Use “My name’s … or I’m … ” to introduce yourself one by one. How many
names can you remember?
1. What’s your name?
2.My name is Jenny. / I am Jenny. 我的名字叫詹妮。
2. How are you? How are you ? 问候语，用来询问人的健康情况。 通常的回答是：I am fine. 或Very well. 或Not bad， thank you. ，也可以再问对方一句 How are you ? / And you?
3. Nice to meet you. 见到你我很高兴。
回答要用Nice to meet you, too. 见到你我也很高兴。
1. —Hello! I _____ Li Ming. — Hello! Li Ming. My name _____ Danny. A. am; is B. is; am C. is; is D. am; am 2. —_____ is your name?
— My name is Li Hua.
A. Where B. What C. How D. Hi
1. 碰到熟人，向他问候时，你应说: _____ A. How are you? B. I’m OK. C. Good bye.
2. 当别人对你说: How are you? 你应说: _____ A. How are you? B. Thank you. C. Fine.
3. 初次与某人相识，你应说 : _____
A. How are you? B. You’re OK. C. Nice to meet you.
How can you introduce yourself to a new friend? Make a short dialogue.
The finest diamond must be cut. 玉不琢，不成器。