Good afternoon,everyone ！！！
? 重点： ? anything something nothing everything ? anyone (anybody) ; someone (somebody); no one(nobody); everyone(everybody);
1.go----2.stay---- stayed went 3.visit---visited4.do/does---- did 5.stop--stopped 6.am/is -----was
规则动词变过去式口诀： 1.一般情况+ed 2.以e结尾只+d 3.元辅重读要双写 4.辅音字母+y ,先要把y变成i 这个口诀真不赖！！！真不赖！！！
Part 1.Look for your old friends 1.任何人 anyone 2.任何地方 anywhere 3.精彩的 wonderful 4.不多 few 5.相当多 quite a few 6.最多 most 7.某事;某物something8.没有什么nothing 9.每人;人人everyone10.当然 of course 11.我自己 myself 12.你自己 yourself hen pig 13. 14. 15.好像;似乎 seem 16.厌倦的 bored diary 17.某人 someone 18.日记
某事/物 2.any ------anybody------anyone-------anything 一些 任 何 人 任何事 一些 某 人
3.no-----nobody--------no one -------nothing
无 每个 没 有 人 每人： 人人 无物 每一件事物
4.every--everyone---everybody---everything *不定代词： 不指明代替任何特定名词或代词。
看待，其谓语动词用单数第三人称形式。 eg: Something
is wrong with
? 当有形容词修饰不定代词的时候，放其后。 ? 1.something difficult 困难的事 ? 2.someone interesting 有趣的人
? 3.something ? * ?
何地方 ? .4.somewhere
1. Did you buy anything special? 在英语中，anything, something, nothing和 everything是用于指代事物的复合不定代词，与 之相对应的复合不定代词anyone, someone, no one 和everyone (anybody, somebody, nobody和 everybody) 用于指人。与形容词连用时，形容词 必须置于复合不定词之后，语法上称作“后置”。 e.g. I can see someone new in your group. There’s nothing interesting in the news today.
2. Did you go anywhere interesting? anywhere意为“在任何地方”，常用于 一般疑问句或否定句中，代替somewhere。 e.g. I can’t find my keys anywhere. 我到处也找不到我的钥匙。
3. We took quite a few photos there. a few 意为“一些，若干（=some）”， 后跟可数名词复数形式。 quite a few 意为“相当多；不少 （=many）”后跟可数名词复数形式。 e.g. A few girls are playing volleyball. 几个女孩正在打排球。 There are quite a few birds in the forest. 在那片森林里有很多鸟。
4. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax. most意为“大多数”，后跟可数名词或
e.g. Most students go to school on foot.
Make conversations 1c about the people in the picture.
Where did Tina go on vacation?
She went to the mountains.
Where did … go on vacation?
Make your own conversations. How was your Great! vacation?
Where did you go?
I went to the mountains.
I went to the Great Wall.
Where did you go?
Role-play conversations 2c between Grace, Kevin and Julie. A: Grace, where did you go on vacation? B: I went to New York City. A: Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? B: Yes, I went with my mother.
2d Read the conversation and match the people with the right place.
Role-play the conversation.
Rick: Hi, Helen. Long time no see. Helen: Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month. Rick: Oh, did you go anywhere interesting? Helen: Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family. Rick: Wow! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall?
Helen: Yes, I did. It was wonderful! We took quite a few photos there. What about you? Did you do anything special last month? Rick: Not really. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax.
根据汉语提示完成句子。 1. Did he go out with _______ (任何人)? anyone 2. They didn’t buy anything ______ (特殊 ________ special
的东西) there yesterday.
3. Tell us __________ __________ (有趣的 something interesting
事情) about your vacation, Jenny.
4. They caught ______ ___ ____ (相当多的) quite a few insects in the forest. 5. _____ __ ___ (大多数) students can get to Most of the school early.
用英语询问你的一位好朋友，她（他） 假期去了哪里？看到了什么？并将此对 话写在作业上。 A: Where did you go, …? B: I went to… A: Did you see… B: Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.