如： When I grow up, I’ll be a nurse and look after patients
If it is fine tomorrow, we will go outing.
（三）常见的主将从现的连词还有：as soon as, when ，until, unless等
1. He didn’t get home until 9pm.
2. He won’t leave until the teacher comes back.
注意：主要标志有：if unless until when as soon as
He said that he would have another try if he had the chance.
I knew he could help me if he was free the next day.
1. Will you please tell me ?
A. where Pudong Airport is B. how far Pudong Airport was
C. how can we get to Pudong Airport D. when was Pudong Airport built
2. It’s not polite to ask people in England.
A. how much money you have got B. what the weather is like
C. what your city looks like D. how old are you
3. I wonder if he tonight. If he
A. will come; will come B. comes; comes C. will come; comes D. comes; will come
4. I can’t say
A. how long B. how soon C. how often D. how much
5. Our geography teacher told us that Japan the east of China.
A. is in B. was in C. is to D. was to
6. Nobody knows he’ll come or not.
A. that B. if C. / D. whether
7. I want to know _________.
A. who is she looking after B. that she is looking
C. whom is she looking D. whom she is looking after
8. Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.
A. has never gone B. had never gone C. has never been D. had never been
9. Linda said the moon___ round the earth.
A. travelled B. has travelled C. travels D. had travelled
10. He is not sure _______ to watch TV.
A. if B. whether C. that D. /
11. Mike is thinking about _______ his parents will see him today.
A. if B. whether C. that D. /
12. --Do you know ______ the teacher will come back tomorrow or not?
-- Sorry, I don’t know. _______ he comes back, I will tell you at once.
A. if, Whether B. if, If C. whether, Whether D. whether, If
13. When they got to the cinema, the film _______ for the ten minutes.
A．had been on B．has begun C．began D．had begun
14. The teacher says _______ she will leave a message on the headmaster's desk.
A．if B．who C．that D．what
15. -Do you think ________ a concert in our school hall this weekend? -Yes, there will.
A. there will have B. there will be C. will there be D. will there have
II.“未完成”用法:表示动作或状态从过去某时开始，持续到现在，可能继续下去，也可能刚刚结束。常和表示一段时间的状语连用。如today，this week（month），lately，recently，these days，in the past few days，during the last two weeks，since，since yesterday，since 2 days ago，since 1991，for a long time，for a month，so far，up to now，till（until） now等。
***短暂性动词不能和表一段时间的时间状语连用。如：come, go, arrive, reach, hear, close, leave, begin, start, lose, buy, fall, join, die, get up等。但如果要保留表一段时间的时间状语，必须将动词改为延续性动词。
come back→be back put on→wear 或be on
get to know→ know begin,(start)→ be on open →be open
buy→ have get up→ be up die→ be dead
go out→ be out come→ be in open/ close→be open/ closed
arrive→be here join→be in, be a +名词 finish( end )→be over
leave, move →be away borrow →keep go to school→be a student
catch(a cold)→ have(a cold) fall asleep(ill)→be asleep (ill)
I. have been(to)与have gone( to)的区别：
前者可与once, never, several times等连用，后者则不能。
如： They have been to Beijing twice.他们去过北京两次。
He has gone to Beijing . 他去北京了。
1. How long have you _______ here?
A. come B. got C. arrived D. been
2. My grandpa died _________.
A. at the age of my 2 B. for 2 years C. when I was 2. D. my age was 6.
3. Jane has _____ to Beijing. She will come back tomorrow.
A. been B. gone C. went D. never been
4. It is ten years _____ I last saw her.
A. after B. since C. for D. that
5.--Who will go to the station to meet Lorry? --I will. I _____ her several times.
A. met B. have met C. had met D. will meet
6. --What a nice dress! How long _____ you _____ it? --Just 2 weeks.
A. will, buy B. did, buy C. are, having D. have, had
7.--Do you know Lydia very well? --Yes, She and I _____ friends since we were very young.
A. have made B. have become C. have been D. have turned
8. The Smiths _______ in China for 8 years.
A. has lived B. lived C. have been D. live
9. --Hello, this is Mr. Green speaking. Can I speak to Mr. Black?
-- Sorry. He ______ the Bainiao Park.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to D. will go to
10. --____ you ever ____ to the US? -- Yes, twice.
A. Have, gone B. Have, been C, Do, go D. were, going
11．He’s never watched such an important watch, ______?
A. hasn’t he B. has he C. isn’t he D. is he
12. ---Hello！May I speak to your father？---Sorry，A. has come to B. has been to C. has been in D. has gone to
13. --I’m sorry to keep you waiting. here only a few minutes.
A. have arrived B. have been C. arrived D. will arrive
14. --Why don’t you have a notebook with you? ---I’ve it at home.
A. lost B. forgotten C. left D. found
15. I the film with you because I have seen it twice. (2009, 26)
A. will see B. won’t see C. saw D. didn’t see
1. Tell Lily to call me as soon as she ____.
A. will arrive B. gets there C. has gone D. reach here
2. ----Hi, Kate. You look tired. What’s the matter? ----I ______ well last night.
A. didn’t sleep B. don’t sleep C. haven’t slept D. won’t sleep
3. ----Well, I found this. I think it must be yours.
----My watch! Thank you. Where _____it.
A. do you find B. had you found C. were you finding D. did you find
4. ----Don you know when Dr White ____ for dinner this evening?
----No, but I think he ____ when he is free.
A. will come; comes B. will come; will come
C. comes; comes D. comes; will come
5. Look at those black clouds. It _____ rain. Let’s hurry.
A. maybe B. would C. has D. is going to
6. ----Jimmy is leaving for a holiday. ----Really? Where ____ he ____?
A. has; gone B. will; go C. did; go D. does; go
7. ----Shall we go shopping now? ----Sorry, I can't. I ____ my shirts.
A. wash B. washes C. washed C. am washing
8. ----I called you yesterday evening, but there was no answer.
----Oh, I am sorry. I ____ dinner at my friend's home.
A. have B. had C. was having D. have had
9. ----____you ____ your e-mails today?
----Not yet. There's something wrong with my computer.
A. Have; checked B. Did; check C. Do; check D. Are; checking
10. ----How do you like Beijing, Mr Smith? --Oh, I ___ such a beautiful city before.
A. don't visit B. didn't visit C. haven't visited D. hadn't visited
11. ----Mum, may I go out to play football?
-----____you ____ your homework yet?
A. Have; finished B. Do; finished C. Are; finishing D. Did; finish
12. ----The train is leaving right now, but David hasn't arrived yet.
----Well, he said he ____here on time.
A. came B. will be C. would come D. can be
13. ----Why didn't you go to the cinema yesterday? -----Because I ____ the film before.
A. had seen B. have seen C. have watched D. has watched
14. I don't think John saw me. He ____ a book at that moment.
A. just read B. has just read C. was just reading D. had just read
15. Mr Smith ____ a book about China last year but I don't know whether he has finished it.
A. has written B. wrote C. had written D. was writing
16. Mr White ____ the newspaper while his daughter ____TV.
A. has read; was watching B. was reading; watched
C. was reading; was watching D. reading; watched
17. ---- I ____ you at the meeting. Why? ----I was ill.
A. saw B. have seen C. not see D. didn't see
18. The 29th Olympic Games ____ in Beijing in 2008.
A. hold B. will hold C. will be held D. held
19. Hurry up! The play ____ for ten minutes.
A. has been on B. has begun C. had begun D. began
20. ----May I speak to Mr Smith? ---Sorry, he ____ Australia. But he ____ in two days.
A. has been to; will come back B. has gone to; will be back
C. has been in; would come back D. is leaving for; doesn't come back
21. I can't go to the theater tonight because I ____ my ticket.
A. have lost B. had lost C. will lose D. was losing
22. ----What a nice bike! How long ____ you ____ it? ----Just two weeks.
A. have; bought B. did; buy C. have; had D. are; having
23. ----I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
----Oh, not at all. I ____ here only for a few minutes.
A. have come B. had been C. was D. have been
24. ----____ my dictionary anywhere? ---- Yes. I saw it on your desk a moment ago.
A. Did you see B. If you see C. Had you seen D. Would you see
25. –The students have ever been to Europe twice.
--When _____ they ______ there?
-- In 2008 and 2012.
A. will, go B. did, go C. have, been D. have, gone
They also have their own ideas about (8)_________ to spend time.
(9)_________children, about 80%, work hard in school because they have to take lots of exams. After school, they don’t want to stay at home reading books anymore. (10)__________, they put down their school bag and go out to play.
Some old people (11)__________ early in the morning. Then they go to the park to
(12)___________. It helps them know what is happening around the world.
Young people enjoy having a (13)________ trip on weekends. They go to the mountains to have a picnic or go the forest to camp. They usually start on Friday and spend one or two days outside. Then on
(14)________ evening, they start their way back home. (15)__________ seems in a hurry, although a busy week is waiting for them again.
8. ____________ 9. _____________ 10. _____________ 11. _____________
12. ____________ 13. _____________ 14. _____________ 15. _____________
2. A small number of students ______ the subway to school every day.
3. How long did you spend ________ to the post office yesterday?
4. It took Lily an hour 5. I _______from my cousin three days ago.
6. Shanghai is a good place ________shopping.
7.My parents thought about ________ in Beijing for a few days.
二、 阅读理解 阅读下列短文，从每小题所给的选项中, 选出最佳选项或做出正误判断。( A篇为判断正(A)误(B)题，B、C篇为选择题.) (每小题1分，共15分。)
Henry is a student of Grade One. His father is a businessman and has a lot of money. Their family often travel all over the world during the boy’s holidays. So they visited many famous cities. He likes to show it off (炫耀) before his classmates
The winter holiday is coming and Henry’s family are going to travel to Australia. The boy is busy getting ready for the next journey. So he doesn’t put his heart into his lessons.
Now Class Two are having geography. Henry always thinks he knows more than his teacher. So he doesn’t listen to Miss Green carefully in class.
Suddenly Miss Green asks, “Where is Sydney, Henry?”
The boy stands up but can’t say a word. His classmates begin to laugh at him. He has to say, “ Maybe it’s in Canada.”
The children laugh more loudly. Miss Green says, “you often say you’ve been to a lot of cities. Why don’t you know about it? Remember: It’s in Australia!”
“It isn’t my fault!” says the boy. “We’ll travel there next month!”
35. Henry’s father is very rich, so they traveled to a lot of countries.
37. Henry has much knowledge about geography because he often travels with his family.
38. Henry is putting all his heart into the next travel.
39. The children laughed at Henry because he couldn’t answer the easiest question.
40. Henry didn’t know it because he didn’t go there.
Robot liked music and would like to be a pianist. He bought a piano and spent much time playing it after getting home 5
from work until late in the night.
The noise he made stopped his neighbors from sleeping, and so they hated him very much. A few young men were even going to beat him up. So two weeks ago, Robert moved from the building near his factory to another one. His friends told him to stop playing the piano in the evening, but he refused to listen.
One morning he went to work, looking tired. He nearly fell asleep while he was working by the machine. He had to smoke to stay awake. During the lunch time, his friends asked him what had happened the night before.
“ I think my new neighbors have gone mad!” said Robert.
“What do you mean?”
“Last night they kept on knocking at my door!” he answered.
“ I turned a deaf ear to it（不理睬）and went on playing the piano!”
41. Robert plays the piano in the evening because______.
A. he wants to make much noise B. he has no time in the daytime
C. he can not fall asleep at that time D. he wants his neighbors to listen to him play
42. The neighbors hated the young man because______.
A. he stopped them from sleeping B. he doesn’t listen to his friends
C. he doesn’t play well D. he isn’t polite to them
43. Robert was afraid to_____, so he moved to another building.
A. be late for work B. lose his work
C. lose his piano D. be beaten up
44. The neighbors knocked at Robert’s door to _______.
A. listen to him play B. make friends with him
C. learn to play the piano D. make him stop playing the piano
45. Who’s gone mad?
A. Robert B. Robert’s neighbors
C. A few young men D. Robert’s friends