江苏省如皋市石庄初级中学八年级英语下册 同步练习1（无答案） 牛津版
1. _____________ (锻炼) can help us keep fit.
2. Hu Jintao is the _____________ of China.
3. We’ll meet many _____________(外国的)friends from all over the world.
4. We enjoyed ______________at the party last night.
5. Shanghai is a big ____________ with many tall buildings.
1. Please send my best ___________to all your family.
2. Mary got a full mark yesterday. What a ___________ girl she is!
3. We teach _____________ Japanese.
4. If you want to be ___________, you’d better listen to the doctor’s words.
5. ---Eddie wants to climb the hill! --- Oh,__________?
1. We had a good time last night. (保持句意基本不变)
We __________ ___________ last night.
2. They will go to see the Opera House by boat. (保持句意基本不变)
They will _________ a boat _________ to see the Opera House.
3. He is going to visit the White House. (就划线部分提问)
__________ is he going to ________?
4. They want to go to Hangzhou. (就划线部分提问)
_________ _________ do they want to go to?
_________ _________ they want to go?
1.Tommorrow is Sunday. Let’s __________ fishing, shall we?
2. Eddie, you are too lazy. You need ___________ every day.
3. If I’m free this afternoon, I ______________ basketball with you.
4. Yesterday I went to the park with Jenny and ____________ many photos.
5. They will have a picnic in the country if it ______________.
It was Sunday and Tom was staying home. After breakfast he went out into the garden and played quietly by himself. There were no kids around and he was used to（习惯于）playing alone quietly. He played with Bobby, the dog. He climbed up and down the trees. Sometimes a bird would come down to perch（停歇） on top of the doghouse. Then Tom would have the greatest fun （爱好） by throwing a stone or something at it. Though he never made it, he did like doing this kind of things.
Now Tom had been in the garden for half an hour. Suddenly a crack（碎裂声） was heard and the little boy began crying.
“What's the matter, Tom? ” his mother looked through the kitchen window. Tom 1
ran into the kitchen.
“Mum” he sobbed（抽泣），“I broke Bobby's plate. I didn't know it was so fragile
（易碎的）”. His mother put her arms round him and said, “Don't feel too bad, Tom. We have other plates for Boddy. But how did you break that one? ”
“I threw this at a bird but missed, and it went straight to the plate. ”
In Tom's hand was his father's gold pocket watch（金怀表）！
( ) 1. When did the story happen?
A．On a Sunday afternoon. B．On a Sunday morning.
C．At noon. D．In the evening.
( ) 2．When a bird perched on top of the doghouse, Tom______
A．would like to play with it.
B．was very interested in it by throwing a stone at it.
C．would like to give it something to eat.
( ) 3．There were no kids around and he was used to playing alone quietly.
Here “kids ”means ______.
A. men B. dogs C．children D．birds
( ) 4．How long had Tom been in the garden when his mother heard him cry?
A．An hour. B A day. C．Two hours D．Half an hour.
( ) 5．The underlined sentence “Though he never made it” means“______”
A．Though he couldn't hit a bird with a stone or something.
B．Though he couldn't catch the bird.
C．Though he couldn't have fun from the bird.
D．Though he couldn't eat the bird.