( ) 1. A. BOIPS B. DOGTS C. DOJPS
( ) 2. A. [faiv] B. [faind] C. [fain]
( ) 3. A. plane B. yours C. player
( ) 4. A. there B. their C. where
( ) 5. A. The name of the dog is Jack.
B. Jack and his dog are in the photo.
C. Jack’s dog is not in the photo.
( ) 6. A. R-U-L-E-R, ruler. B. A jacket C. It’s orange.
( ) 7. A. Thank you B. Me, too. C. Nice to meet you.
( ) 8. A. Yes, she is. B. No, it isn’t. C. No, they’re my aunt and uncle.
( ) 9. A. Nice to meet you, Judy. B. Oh, I see. C. Who is she?
( ) 10. A. Thank you, too. B. You’re welcome. C. Not thank me.
( ) 11. A. Mike B. Mike’s father C. Mike’s uncle
( ) 12. A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, he is.
( ) 13. A. Yellow B. Blue C. Purple
( ) 14.
( ) 15.
16. Mike Smith is an ____________.
17. He has a __________.
18. His phone number is ______________.
19. Mary is Mike’s ____________.
20. Mary is a __________girl.
1. Are_________ apples red? --- Yes, they are.
2. Mike and Mary are _________________ my parents.
3. ---What do you call your ____________ sister? --- Aunt.
4. Sally and Tom ____________ my good friends.
5. This is not Lucy’s hat. It’s ___________.
A. EFJ B. IJK C. UWV D. KLN
A. ABD B. CEM C. GLP D. FMN
3. 与单词中划线部分发音相同的是___________. 4. 下列单词中划线部分的发音和其他三个不一样的是____________.
A. how B. four C. found D. now
A. /?/; /?/ B./?:/; /?/ C./ɑ:/; /?/ D. /?/; /?/
6. ---Spell it, please! ---________________.
A. I’m Cindy. B. Good afternoon. C. Hello, Eric. D. O-R-A-N-G-E
7. _________ is a boy’s name.
A. Frank B. Grace C. Cindy D. Helen
8. There is ______ “p” and ______ “n” in “ phone ”.
A. a; a B. a; an C. an; a D. an; an
9. --- ________ --- It’s Green.
A. What color is it? B. Spell it, please!
C. What’s this in English? D. What’s your last name?
10. The boy is Jack and this is _______ jacket. _______ is yellow.
A. her; It B. her; His C. his; I D. his; He
11. ________ the first picture _______my friends, Eric and Nick.
A. At; is B. In; is C. In; are D. On; are
12. Ms. Smith’s _________ is Linda.
A. first name B. last name C. English name D. family name
13. Some keys ______ in the classroom and a set of keys ________ in the library.
A. are; is B. is; is C. is; are D. are; are
14. ---________ is my dictionary, Mom? ---It’s in the bookcase.
A. What B. Where C. How D. Who
15. These are my uncle and aunt. ________daughter is Kate.
A. My B. Your C. Their D. Our
16. Her books are always ________ ---on the bed, on the chair, under the desk…
A. good B. tidy C. here D. everywhere
17. I think the bags are the two _________.
A. girl B. girls C. girls’ D. girl’s
18. --- _________ this eraser? ---It’s Maria’s, too.
A. What’s B. What about C. Who’s D. What color is
19. Her room is tidy, _______ your room isn’t.
A. and B. for C. of D. but
20. ---____________? --- No, it’s in the bookcase.
A. Where is her CD B. Where are her CDs
C. Is her pencil-box in the bookcase D. Is her book on the desk
Hello, I’m Liu Mei. I found a notebook. It is _______ English notebook. It’s yellow, and on the cover is a picture ______ a pen. On the cover I only found a ______name --- Jenny ______ English. And in _______ notebook, I saw a QQ name --- Fly in the sky. I found it in the _______. You ______ a yellow notebook? _______ your first name Jenny and is your QQ name Fly in the sky? If so, please ______ me ______ 854-9852.
( ) 1. A. a B. an C. the D. /
( ) 2. A. at B. of C. in D. to
( ) 3. A. first B. last C. family D. full
( ) 4. A. of B. on C. in D. at
( ) 5. A. the B. a C. my D. your
( ) 6. A. tape player B. picture C. library D. everywhere
( ) 7. A. lost B. found C. are D. look
( ) 8. A. Am B. Is C. Are D. Be
( ) 9. A. ask B. help C. e-mail D. call
( ) 10. A. at B. for C. to D. on
Your family photo is very nice. Look! This is my family photo. Here are my parents. My father, Alan Smith is a teacher and my mother, Jenny is a teacher, too. They are in a middle school. The boy in blue is me. I like blue. I always wear a blue jacket to school.
The two girls are Cindy and Lucy. Their last name is Miller. They are the daughters of my father’s friend Tim. They lost their parents in Ya’an Earthquake. They are my sisters now.
Your friend, Tommy 根据短文内容，选择正确答案
( ) 1. _______ isn’t in the family photo.
A. Lucy B. Tommy C. Jenny D. Tim
( ) 2. Alan is Tommy’s __________.
A. father B. brother C. teacher D. friend
( ) 3. 根据短文内容，猜测划线单词wear的中文意思是________
A. 穿 B.买 C.带 D.玩
( ) 4. ________people are in Tommy’s family photo.
A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six
( ) 5. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Tom’s parents are teachers. B. Lucy’s parents are in the US now.
C. Cindy’s last name is Smith. D. Cindy, Lucy and Mary are sisters.
( ) 1. Where is Linda’s tape player?
A. On the sofa. B. On the desk C. On the bed. D. In the bookcase.
( ) 2. Tom’s quilt is _______.
A. black B. red C. blue D. green
( ) 3. What’s under Sally’s bed?
A. Her schoolbag B. Some CDs. C. Her computer game. D. Three baseballs.
( ) 4. Three kids（孩子）all have a ______ in the rooms.
A. sofa B. bookcase C. desk D. chair
( ) 5. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. We can see a computer in Sally’s room.
B. Jim’s model plane is in Tom’s bookcase.
C. Linda’s English book and schoolbag are on the sofa.
D. Alice is Sally’s friend.
Mike sees some school things on the desk. They are a dictionary, a purple watch, a red pen, a black pen and a yellow notebook. Whose（谁的）are they?
Mike asks Tina, “Excuse me, Tina. Is this your pencil?”
Tina says, “Yes, it is. Thank you.”
“” asks Mike.
“No, it isn’t. It’s Lucy’s,” says Tina.
Mike goes to Lucy and says, “Is this your notebook, Lucy?”
Lucy says, “Yes, it is. Thank you.”
“What about the dictionary? Is it yours, too?” Mike asks.
“No, it isn’t.” says Lucy. “And the watches and the pens aren’t mine, either(也). You can put them in the lost and found box.”
“OK!” says Mike.
(1) Mike sees four things on the desk.
(2) The red pencil is Tina’s.
(3) The pen is black and it’s Lucy’s.
Mike puts __________, a watch and a pen in the lost and found box.
(1) What color is the watch?
(2) Where are the school things?
4. 将划线句子译成汉语。 _____________________________________
1. a, orange, is, yellow, this ____________________________________
2. those, keys, are, her ____________________________________
3. the, key, find, I, must ____________________________________
4. number, what, your, is, card ____________________________________
5. family, are, two, here, nice, photo, of, my ____________________________________
初中生活开始已经两个月了，相信你在新的学校里一定结识了很多朋友。在每一天的接触中，你们对彼此了解多少了呢？倾斜一篇短文介绍一下你自己(Li Hua)和你的新朋友(Zhang Li)，谈谈你们的个人信息，家庭成员等。同学之间有了更多的了解，会更易于增进彼此的友谊。。。。。。 要求：1. 40词左右。意思连贯、表达正确、语言流畅。