4． 能在日常交际中运用《日常交际用语简表 》中所列内容，就熟悉的话题进行交流。
4． 能仿照学过的题材或话题，利用所给的范例写简单的书信、便条、通知等; 能按要求转述所听、所读的简单的段落或说明。
4． 能掌握大纲和教材中要求掌握的单词， 习惯用语及固定搭配。（词汇表另附）
2． 能积极运用词法项目表中要掌握的语言形式进行口头和书面的表述与交流， 在书面表达中力求表述形式基本正确。
1． 试卷由第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分组成， 满分120分，考试时间120分钟。
第Ⅰ卷为选择题，共75分，含听力测试（计25分）； 第Ⅱ卷为非选择题，共45 分。
2． 试题按其难度分容易题，中等题，难题。 分值之比为3：5：2。
一、听力选择（共15小题， 计15 分）
第1～5 小题：测试听句子作出反应的能力；第6～10 小题：听五组对话，回答有关问题； 第11～15 小题： 听一段对话， 回答有关问题；
英 语 试 题
第Ⅰ卷 （选择题， 共75分）
(一) 录音中有五个句子，每个句子听一遍，然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能对每个 句子作出适当反应的答语。
1. A. Thank you. B. With pleasure. C. Very well.
2. A. Sorry, I don’t know. B. Good idea. C. Sure. No problem.
3. A. My pleasure. B. You are right. C. Don’t say so.
4. A. She is pretty. B. Nice to meet you. C. How old are you?
A B C
6. How old is Lucy?
A. 15. B. 16. C. 17.
7. Why is the boy not going to Kate’s party?
A. Because he can’t dance.
B. Because there is no music.
C. Because he has no time.
8. What do they usually do after getting up in the morning?
A. Do some reading. B. Do some washing. C. Do morning exercises.
9. Who wasn’t at Tom’s party?
A. Tom. B. Kate. C. David.
10. How are the guests going to Beijing?
A. By train. B. By car. C. By plane.
11. When did the conversation happen?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
12. What food did the woman order?
A. Meat and vegetables. B. Tofu and a salad. C. Potato and corn.
13. Why didn’t the woman have meat?
A. Because she is a vegetarian.
B. Because there is no meat.
C. Because meat will make her fat.
14. What drink did the woman want?
A. Coke. B. Sprite. C. Orange juice.
15. Where were they talking?
A. In the restaurant. B. In the shop. C. At home.
16. Fen notes (分币) were not used often in our daily life. So since April, 2007, they are out of ________.
A. date B. fashion C. way D. use
17. Class 2 will go for a picnic. They made ________ 6 o’clock to meet at the foot of Mt. Tai.
A. it B. that C. them D. /
18. —Your mother looks so ________.
—Don’t worry. She doesn’t bite. In fact, she is a kind woman.
A. crazy B. serious C. sad D. nervous
19. —What’s your speech ________, Dr. Smith?
—Tomorrow you will get it.
A. by B. of C. from D. on
20. For a long time they were seated without saying ________ word; Kim was the first to break
A. a; the B. a; a C. the; the D. the; a
21. —Is there a table for 4, please?
—________, please. Is the one near the backdoor OK?
A. Take your time B. This way
C. You are welcome D. After you
22. —The shoes are very nice. I’ll take them.
—But you must ________ first. I think the size is a bit small for you.
A. pay for them B. try them on
C. put them on D. take them off
23. “Tip” is the short form for “To Insure (保证) Promptness (快速) ”. This is ________ people give waiters and waitress money.
A. why B. how C. when D. what
24. —The summer vacation is coming in a few days. I’ll share the holidays with my daughter by
A. Congratulations! B. Nice to know that!
C. Have a good trip! D. Kind of you to tell me!
25. Of all the attendants (应试者), I’d like to accept Tom ________ because of his bad working records.
A. first B. best C. last D. only
26. A school in Dezhou held an activity called “Recommend (推荐) Books to Your Teachers”. The
students made a ________of 1,000 books!
A. note B. line C. menu D. list
27. The house was on fire. He tried to keep the fire out of his room to give the firemen time to ________ him.
A. touch B. reach C. arrive D. catch
28. Which sign shows “For the disabled to go through” ?
29. —Could you finish the task in two days?
—_________. I have something else to do these days.
A. I could not B. Yes, I think so
C. I’m afraid so D. I’m afraid not
30. Ads sometimes help people learn more about new products，but at other times ads ________ tell lies.
A. can B. must C. need D. would
31. About a third of the company ________ from the south, where________ is comfortable for
people to live.
A. is; it B. are; that C. are; it D. is; that
32. Usually we don’t realize how important nature is to us ________ it is too late.
A. until B. unless C. before D. after
33. —Which of the three ways shall I take to the top?
—________ way as you like.
A. Every B. Any C. Either D. Each
34. Because of the war, many Iraqi(伊拉克
) people have no houses ________.
A. live B. to live C. live in D. to live in
35. Stephanie Sun’s latest album Backlight came out in April, 2007. It ________ as expected.
A. was sold as good B. was sold as well
C. sold as good D. sold as well
One day, a poor boy who was trying to pay his way through school by sending newspapers door to door, was so hungry that he decided to beg for a meal at the next house.
However, he lost his nerve (胆量) when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead of a meal he asked for a drink of water. She thought he looked hungry so she brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, “How much do I owe (欠) you?”
“You don’t owe me anything,” she replied. “Then I thank you from the bottom of my heart.” With these words, Howard Kelly left that house.
Years later the woman became badly ill and was finally sent to the hospital in a big city. Dr. Howard Kelly, now famous, was called in. When he heard the name of the town she came from, a strange light filled his eyes.
Dressed in his doctor’s clothes, Dr. Kelly went into her room and recognized (认出) her at once. From that day on, he gave special attention to her, and determined to do his best to save her life.
At last the woman was saved. Dr. Kelly asked the business office to pass the final bill to him. He looked at it and then wrote something on the side. The bill was sent to her room. She was afraid to open it because she was that it would take the rest of her life to pay it off. Finally she looked, and the note on the side of the bill caught her attention. She read these words:
“Paid in full with a glass of milk. Dr. Howard Kelly”
Tears of joy flooded her eyes…
36. The boy sent newspapers door to door in order to ________.
A. continue his schooling
B. become a famous doctor
C. thank the woman for her kindness
D. support his poor family
37. Which is TRUE about the boy and the woman?
A. He became too shy to ask her for a drink of water.
B. She thought he was not hungry but thirsty.
C. She wanted him to pay for the glass of milk.
D. She never thought he would save her life later.
38. After Dr. Kelly knew who the woman was, he________.
A. began to take good care of her himself
B. told her she once gave him a glass of milk
C. made up his mind to try his best to save her
D. asked for her bill and paid it off at once
39. The word “” can be replaced (替换) by “________”.
A. excited B. sure
C. embarrassed D. sorry
40. The best title for this passage is ________.
A. A Glass of Milk B. A Warm-hearted Woman
C. The Final Bill D. A Famous Doctor
A. wonders how to make new friends
B. wishes to be on the Olympic team
C. is afraid to tell her mom about her failing a test
D. keeps worried about what other people think about her
42. ________ loves playing soccer best.
43. Erica’s dad doesn’t support her because he thinks she ________.
A. is a little shy and can’t do it well B. didn’t start at a very early age
C. is too young to be on the team D. doesn’t work hard
44. According to Dr. Molly, Eva should ________.
A. hold on to her dream B. always tell the truth
C. be brave to say hello to others D. be confident of herself
45. Which is the correct order of Dr. Molly’s answers to the four letters?
A. ①④③② B. ④②①③ C. ②③①④ D. ④①③②
Singapore’s public transport system (公共交通系统) is one of the
best in the world, so you should have no problem finding your way
around like a local (当地人). There are three main forms of public
transport that you would find in any other major city—trains, buses and
Trains run from 6 a.m. to midnight. Single trip tickets start at 80 cents. If you buy an EZ-Link card for $15, you can ride the trains and buses all you like.
If you need more information, just call 1800 766 4333.
There are several bus services in Singapore and fares (车费) start at 80 cents. Be sure to always ask the driver the cost of your ticket as he can not give change.
If you need help, just call 1800 767 4333.
There are three main taxi companies—CityCab (6552 2222), Comfort (6552 1111) and Tibs (6552 8888). Booking (预订) can also be made easily by calling the numbers listed above. RENTAL (租) CARS
Driving in Singapore is a pleasure and if you like to travel at your own pace, renting a car is a good choice. Renting takes away the of getting to places around Singapore. Just sit back and enjoy the city. It also means you’ll get to see a lot more that a train or a bus won’t let you see. For car rental, call Avis on +65 6737 1668.
46. If you need to find the bus number, you may call________.
A. +65 6737 1668 B. 6552 8888
C. 1800 767 4333 D. 6552 2222
47. By an EZ-Link card, you can take________.
A. both buses and trains B. only trains
C. both buses and taxis D. only rental cars
48. When you take a bus there, always remember to ________.
A. take your own license with you B. ask the driver how much your ticket is
C. buy the bus map of Singapore D. book your ticket ahead of time
49. What does the word “ mean in Chinese?
A. 麻烦 B. 乐趣 C. 景点 D. 费用
50. What do you know about traveling in Singapore from the passage?
A. A local has no trouble finding his way around.
B. It’s much cheaper to go around by bus than by train.
C. You can see a lot more in Singapore only by renting a car.
D. It’s very convenient for visitors to travel in Singapore.
In a 2005 survey of 2,500 schoolchildren in six cities, including Beijing and Shanghai, it was found that about 77% of them were short of sleep. Should school hours be cut? In a new survey taken by the China Daily website, almost 70% of the 1,133 people online agreed with cutting school hours, while 22% disagreed and 10% gave no answer.
Liu Xing (12-year-old, 6-grade student): I get up at 5:50 every school day, have breakfast at 6:15, leave home at 6:30 and, after a 30-minute bus ride, arrive at school at 7:00, a full hour before lessons start. Besides, I spend my weekends taking classes in math and English, as well as learning to play the piano.
Wang Qun (Liu Xing’s mother): My son is still not doing enough to win a place at a top high school, as it is so competitive (竞争的). They want students with good English and math and also special skills.
“Craig” (netizen网民): The best way for children to learn is through play. Through play, they can develop their characters, learn to be independent (独立的) and improve all kinds of skills.
“Skylark” (netizen): Young parents have little time to play with their children, so letting them go home early is not a good idea. I think schools should have more activities for children after class.
Qi Zhen (high school teacher): People might take some time to accept shorter school hours. It will also take time to change people’s traditional mind that going to college is the only way to a good job.
51. The China Daily website took a new survey to ________.
A. see how many schoolchildren are short of sleep
B. see what people think of cutting school hours
C. give schoolchildren more time to play
D. help Liu Xing with his math and English study
52. ________probably disagree with shorter school hours.
A. Wang Qun and “Skylark” B. Liu Xing and “Craig”
C. Liu Xing and “Skylark” D. “Craig” and Qi Zhen
53. When do Liu Xing’s school lessons start?
A. At 6:30 B. At 7:00.
C. At 7:30. D. At 8:00.
54. Which is NOT true about Wang Qun?
A. She wants her son to have many kinds of skills.
B. She has little time to play with her son every day.
C. She believes a happy childhood means a failed adulthood (成年).
D. She’s quite sure her son will be able to get into a top high school.
55. What can we learn from Qi Zhen’s words?
A. Schools should have more activities for children after class.
B. All the schools will take shorter school hours soon.
C. There’ll be a long way to go to change people’s traditional mind.
D. Through play children can develop well in different ways.
英 语 试 题
第Ⅱ卷 （非选择题， 共45分）
根据所听内容完成下面的表格（每空不多于三个词）。(生词：enroll v. 注册)
and Charlie were good friends. They worked in a shop. These days Henry did not come to work, but Charlie did not know why.
The shopkeeper said there were too many workers in the shop, so he (61) ____________ (send) some away. Charlie heard of it and wanted to tell his friend Henry about the shopkeeper’
s plan. He went to him after supper. When he got there, he (62) ____________ (meet) Henry’s wife at the door.
“Henry (63) ____________ (go) out, hasn’t he?” asked Charlie.
“No, he (64) ____________ (be) in bed,” answered the woman.
“What’s wrong with him?”
“He (65) ____________ (not feel) well,” said his wife.
“What on earth is happening?”
“He (66) ____________ (not fall) asleep the whole night.”
Charlie went into the bedroom and saw his friend (67) ____________ (lie) in bed, crying loudly in pain.
“Have you seen a doctor, Henry?” asked Charlie.
“Not yet,” said Henry, “My wife bought some medicine for me and I took some just now.” “You’d better (68) ____________ (go) to see a doctor. They will help you, I think.”
“Sorry, I (69) ____________ (not agree) with you,” said Henry, “Last year I had a terrible stomachache, the doctor cut off part of my stomach. Last week I got a bad toothache and the dentist had my tooth (70) ____________ (pull). God knows what the doctor will do with my head this time!
Thirty years ago, I walked into your bakery and asked for some loaves(条，块) of bread to sell. At that time, I was 12 years old. A young lady (71) s____________ me that day. She gave me five loaves and wished me good (72) l____________.
I took the loaves and went out to sell them. It (73) t____________ me all day, but I sold them all. At the (74) e____________ of the day, I had some money. I was the (75) h____________ boy in the world as I walked home that evening.
The next day, I went to a bicycle shop. I paid a deposit (定金) on a new bicycle. And then I started my next job (76) a____________ a newspaper delivery (递送) boy. Soon I (77) c____________ pay the rest of the money for the bicycle and the bike was mine. I was so proud of
Today I still work in the delivery business. I have a lot of trucks to send goods all over the country. I live in a beautiful house, but I don’t ride a bicycle these days. I drive a large and nice car.
I don’t know (79) w____________ that young lady was. But (80) b____________ she
gave me the start, I have become a successful man. I’d like to show my
thanks to her.
七、书面表达 (共2节，计20分) 第一节 翻译填空题（共5小题，计5分）
She wondered _____________________________________ the life abroad.
Everyone expects that Liu Xiang will _____________________________________ again in the Beijing 2008 Olympics.
Nothing can be more exciting than _____________________________________ in such hot weather.
Everything happened _____________________________________ I hadn't time to think.
Frank told us _____________________________________ in Dezhou again.
第 I 卷 （选择题, 共75 分）
1-5 ACABC 6-10 BACBC 11-15 CBACA
16-20 DABDA 21-25 BBACC 26-30 DBBDA 31-35 CABDD 36-40 ADCBA 41-45 ACBDD 46-50 CABAD 51-55 BADDC
第 II 卷 （非选择题, 共45分）
56. Mike 57. The United States /The USA/America 58. Address 59. 27 60. 3653241
61. was going to/would/had to send 62. met 63. has gone 64. is 65. is not feeling/doesn’t feel
66. didn’t/couldn’t fall 67. lying 68. go 69. can’t /don’t agree 70. pulled
71. served 72. luck 73. took 74. end 75. happiest
76. as 77. could 78. myself 79. who/whom 80. because
81. if /whether her son could/was able to get used to /get accustomed to /adapt to
82. break a/the world record
83. swimming in the cool sea
84. so quickly that
85. how happy he was/ (that)he was so happy to be
（一）One possible version：
One evening, when my mother was cooking in the kitchen, someone called up. My mother hurried to the living room to answer the phone. She thought she would be back in a minute. But it was an important phone. They talked and talked and my mother completely forgot the cooking. When my mother returned to the kitchen, what did she see? The food in the pan was burning! What could she do? She took a cover of the pan and covered the pan immediately. In a second, the fire was put out, but the food was burnt. What a pity!
1. Take it easy and you will get well soon.
2. Could I use your mobile phone?
3. Thank you very much for your beautiful present!
4. Here’s our new classmate, Sally.
5. Peter likes riding his mountain bike.
6. M: How old are you, Lucy?
W: My sister is 16 years old. I am as old as her.
Q: How old is Lucy?
7. W: Are you going to Kate’s Party?
M: No, I don’t think so.
W: Why not? It’s going to be exciting.
M: Well, everyone is going to dance. I can’t dance at all.
Q: Why is the boy not going to Kate’s party?
8. W: What do you usually do after getting up in the morning?
M: Do morning exercises, of course.
W: So do I.
Q: What do they usually do after getting up in the morning?
9. W: What a surprise! Tom didn’t invite David to his birthday party.
M: You are wrong. I met him there, but Kate wasn’t there.
Q: Who wasn’t at Tom’s party?
10. W: The guests are leaving for Beijing today on the ten o’clock flight. We need someone to get
them to the airport on time.
W: I’d be happy to, but there’s something wrong with my car.
Q: How are the guests going to Beijing?
( 三) 录音中有一段对话，听对话两遍后，从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
M: Good evening, Madam. May I take your order?
W: Yes, I am a vegetarian, so I don’t want to eat any meat. Do you have any vegetarian dishes? M: Yes, we have tomato soup and 2 salads. We also have tofu and a vegetarian burger. W: Hm. I’ll try tofu. You said you have salad.
M: Yes, we have a potato salad and a house salad.
W: What’s the house salad?
M: It’s tomato, onion, mushroom and corn.
W: That sounds good. I’d like a house salad.
M: OK, so tofu and one house salad. What about drinks? We have sprite, coke, and juice. W: Orange juice, please.
11. When did the conversation happen?
12. What food did the woman order?
13. Why didn’t the woman have meat?
14. What drink did the woman want?
15. Where were they talking?
录音中有一段对话，听对话两遍后，根据所听内容完成下面的表格（每空不多于三个词）。 Secretary: Good morning. Can I help you?
Student: Yes. I’d like to enroll for the French training course.
Secretary: Certainly. What’s your family name, please?
Secretary: Could you spell that for me?
Student: Yes. It’s P—O—T—T—E—R—S.
Secretary: Thank you. What’s your given name?
Student: It’s Mike. That’s spelled M—I—K—E.
Secretary: Thanks. Where are you from, Mr. Potters?
Student: The United States.
Secretary: I see. What’s your address now?
Student: I live at 45 Hardcourt Street and my telephone number is 365—3241. Secretary: Your number is 365—3241.
Student: Yes, that’s right.
Secretary: Thank you. How old are you?