Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show?同步练习
1. Tonight I’m going to watch an a_________ movie.. ：
2. Some boys e________ to talk with the actor in the meeting.
3. I don’t m_____________the talk show” Healthy Living”
4. “Animal World “ is the moist p___________ in China.
6. The basket is empty. There ‘s n________ in it.
7. Wash your dirty hands with the s___________.
8.Thanks for j__________ our party..
9.My mom enjoys w__________ sitcoms. 10.I can’t stand soap o___________.：
( )1.I turned _____ the radio and listened ________ the music.
A. on , on B. to, to C. on, to D. in, in ( )2.My father enjoys __________ newspapers.
A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading
( )3.The sitcom is very interesting, I ___________ it. ： A. like B. don’t like C. don’t mind D. can’t stand ( )4.I __________ soap operas. They are boring.
A. can’t stand B. like C. love D. don’t mind
( )5.-I think football is very interesting. -I agree __________you. A. to B. with C. on D. at：( )6.We didn’t go to movies______the bad weather. A.because B. when C.because of D. so ( )7.________ your father __________ game shows? A. What do, think of B. What are, think C. What does, think of D. What is , think
( )8.-Are you free this evening? ： -No, I have a lot of homework ___________. A. to do B. doing C. does D. do
( )9.-Can’t you hear ______? -No, I can hear__________.： A. anything, nothing B. anything, anything C. something, nothing D. something, something[ ( )10.Li Lida a ___________ boy crossed the Qiongzhou Channel in June 2000. A. thirteen-year-old B. thirteen-years-old C. thirteen years old D. thirteen- years old
I. 1. action 2. expect 3. mind 4. popular 5. think
6. nothing 7. soap 8. joining 9. watching 10. operas.
II. 1. C ： 2. D 3. A 4. A 5. B
6. C 7. C 8. A 9. A 10.A 2