Unit 5 Do you want to a game show 综合测试题
1. This is Jay’s new CDs. What do you think＿＿＿＿them?
A. at B. of C. on D. to
2. My mother told me ＿＿＿＿more water.
A. drinking B.drank C.to drink D.drink
3. Each of the students ＿＿a new dictionary, and they each ＿＿a new pen, too.
A. has ;has B.has; have C. have; has D.have; have
4. －I’m sorry to trouble you, Miss Hu.
A. Fine, thank you. B. All right.
C. It’s very kind of you. D. It does’t matter.
5. I want ＿＿＿＿a new bike. ＿＿＿＿ you?
A. buying; How about B.to buy; What for
C.to buy; How about D.buying; What about
6. She＿＿＿＿ her photos ＿＿＿＿us yesterday.
A.showed ;for B.shows; to C.shows; with D.showed; to
7. There are some trees on ＿＿＿＿the road.
A.each side of B.every side of C.both side of D.each side on
8. I like soap operas, she likes＿＿＿＿, too.
A.it B.they C.them D.the ones
9. Do you mind ＿＿＿＿the windows?
A.to open B.opens C.opening D.opened
10.－＿＿＿＿going shopping this weekend?
－That sounds great.
A. Why don’t you B. Please C. Let’s D. What about
11. Tell him ＿＿＿＿the window.
A.to close not B.not to close C.to not close D.not close
12. You’d better the story in Japanese.
A.say B.speak C.tell D.talk
13. －I usually go there by train.
－Why not＿＿＿＿ by boat for a change?
A.to try going B.trying to go C.to try and go D.try going
14. She is very ill. Let’s ＿＿＿＿a doctor at once.
A.to wake up B.send for C.to pay for D.pay for
15. I want ＿＿＿＿a teacher when I grow up.
A.to be B.to C.be D.being
1. Tom doesn’t like s＿＿＿＿ shows.
2. －What does your best fiend think of the song?
－He can’t s＿＿＿＿ it because it is too long and fast.
3. The movie Spiderman is very exciting and we all e＿＿＿ it very much. 1
4. We had a d＿＿＿＿ about TV shows.
5. What do you e＿＿＿＿ to learn from the movie?
6. The girls enjoy ＿＿＿＿(sing）this song in English.
7. Do you mind me＿＿＿＿ (open) the window?
8. How about ＿＿＿＿(play)foot ball after school?
9. Do you want＿＿＿＿ (know)about my school day.
10. I helped my parents ＿＿＿＿(do)some housework yesterday.
1. They enjoy that movie very much.(变为一般疑问句）
＿＿＿＿they ＿＿＿＿that movie very much?
2. She often watches TV play in the evening.(变为否定句）
She ＿＿＿＿often ＿＿＿＿TV play in the evening.
3. I can’t stand soap operas.(对划线部分提问）
＿＿＿＿do you ＿＿＿＿ ＿＿＿＿soap operas?
4. They enjoyed themselves watching the match.(同义句转换）
They ＿＿＿＿ ＿＿＿＿watching the match.
5. How do you like talk show?(同义句转换）
＿＿＿＿do you ＿＿＿＿ ＿＿＿＿talk show?
Unit 5 标准测试卷
1. We should drink some hot tea ＿＿＿＿ honey＿＿＿＿ it. It’s good for us.
A.in,in B.with, in C.in, with D.with,with
2. Please eat more fruit,＿＿＿＿ apples and bananas.
A.but B.as C.like D.for
3. Mr Smith gave us＿＿＿＿ good ＿＿＿＿ yesterday.
A.some,advice B.a, advice C.some, advices D.many, advice
4. My brother doesn’t like doing the housework because he thinks it’s＿＿＿＿ .
A.boring B.bored C.interesting D.interested
5. I often hear him＿＿＿＿ in the room. Listen! He＿＿＿＿ in the room.
A.singing,is singing B.sing,singing C.sing, is singing D.singing,sings
6. －What do you＿＿＿＿ Beijing?
－It’s very beautiful.
A.interesting in B.think C.think of D.get to
7. I have two pens. One is black;＿＿＿＿ is red.
8. What is the＿＿＿＿ popular sport in China?
A.more B.most C.best D.better
9. －Have you ever read the book Harry Potter?
－Yes, and I think it’s very＿＿＿＿ . I want to read it again.
A.boring B.exciting C.bored D.excited
10. To make your own study plan is a good way to become a student. After your plan, ＿＿＿＿, you should correct it from time to time, and then it will be more helpful.
A.comes out B.watches out C.finds out D.writes down
11. －Whose is the pencil box?
－It ＿＿＿＿ be Tom’s. Look at his name on the cover!
A.can B.may C.must D.need
12. －Who did you go to the movie＿＿＿＿ ?
－Nobody. I went alone.
A. with B.about C.for D.from
13. This place is not big enough for Lucy’s birthday party. We should find a＿＿＿＿ one.
A.big B.small C.bigger D.smaller
14. －You are relaxing yourself here.
－Yes . I feels＿＿＿＿ to walk slowly along the river.
A.fantastic B.boring C.strange D.terrible
15. －Do you have any plans＿＿＿＿ this weekend?
－I’m not sure. I may go climbing Mount Yuntai.
A.of B.for C.with D.on
A:Do you like the movie Harry Potter?
B:Yes, very much. It’s very (1)＿＿＿＿among the children.
A:Yeah! I have watched it (2)＿＿＿＿.
B:I hear that the book is also popular, isn’t it?
A:Of course! I (3)＿＿＿＿one. And I (4)＿＿＿＿it last Sunday morning. B:It must (5)＿＿＿＿very interesting.
B:Please lend it to me when you finish reading.
A:Hi, Susan. What movie are you watching tonight?
B: (1)＿＿＿＿ It’s my second time watching it.
A:Man on Wire.Hmm...
A:Yeah, I do. It’s a great movie.
A:Oh, I remember. And it was in New York. I love that city!
A:I’d love to, but I have to stay at home with my mom.(5) ＿＿＿＿
B:Sorry to hear that. Hope your mom will be better soon.
A:Thanks. Enjoy your night.
1. She thinks that film is the best film.(改为否定句）
2. Many foreigners are interested in Chinese culture.(改为一般疑问句）
3. I’m ready for the game.(改为一般疑问句）
4. My mother’s favourite movie is Titanic.(改为同义句）
5. He plays an important role in the movie as Leonardo da Vinci.(改为一般疑问句） ＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿