Unit 3: Language in Use
Chinese Festival Lantern Festival
American Festival Christmas
the Dragon Boat Festival
Mid- Autumn Day
Halloween Oct.31 Thanksgiving Day
the fourth Thursday of Nov.
1. Miss Wang helped me (to) make a
pumpkin lantern. 2. I want to know how to get to the zoo. 3. He doesn’t know where to go? 4. Let me tell you what to do.
5. I can show you how to do it.
6. She can’t decide which to buy. 7.Sometimes my mother has me do some housework. 8.Let’s go for a walk.
1).掌握一门语言不是一件容易的事情。 To master a language is not an easy thing. 2).教英语是我的爱好。 To teach English is my favorite. 3).很乐意帮助你. It's my pleasure to help you.
1).我希望把英语学好。 I wish to learn English well. 2). 我想知道下一步做什么。 I want to know what to do next. 3).我认为你想和别人交朋友. I think you hope to make friends with others. 4). Don’t forget to turn off the light before you go to bed.
1). 如果你努力学习,你将发现学好英语 是容易的 You will find it easy to learn English well if you study hard. 2). 我认为早起是好习惯. I think it a good habit to get up early.
1). 我们希望你和我们在一起。 We expect you to be with us. 2).请叫他快过来。 Please ask him to come here quickly. 3).妈妈告诉我不要玩太多的电脑游戏. Mom told me not to play computer games too much. 4). 请告诉我如何做这件事. Please tell me how to do it.
Our duty is to protect the environment
1. We have a lot of homework to do. 2. Do you have anything to tell me?
1. They came here to see you. 2. Sam brought his family photo to show me. 3. People often use body language to express their ideas or feelings.
He didn’t tell me where to go. We don’t know how to work it out.
I don’t know what to do. I can’t decide which to buy. I knew when to begin the meeting. I remember how to do it.