31. What ______ bad weather! It’s been raining for 3 days.
A. a B. an C. / D. the
32. The poor girl died _________a cold winter morning.
A. in B. on C. at D. to
33. Children give their teachers some presents on ___ Day.
A. teacher’s B. teachers’
C. Teacher’s D. Teachers’
34. —How tall he is!
—Yes, he is ______ than any other student in his class.
A. tall B. taller C. the taller D. the tallest
35. —Study hard, ______ you won’t pass the exam.
—I see, Mum.
A. or B. and C. but D. so
36. —Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the hospital?
—Sorry, I’m new here. Please ask that policeman. He ______ know.
A. can B. need C. may D. must
37. —Your English is pretty good! How about ______ some advice to me?
A. give B. gives C. giving D. to give
38. —I wonder_______ you’ll water this kind of plant．
—Once a week．
A. how often B. how long
C. how soon D. how much
39. Jenny’s never seen such a wonderful movie at the cinema，_______?
A. hasn’t he B. has he C. isn’t he D. is he
40. —Could you tell me_________?
—He is in the library．
A. where Sam was B. where is Sam
C. where was Sam D. where Sam is
41. —What will Linda do this Saturday?
—She with her family ______ visit her grandma.
A. am going to B. is going to
C. are going to D. was going to
42. —When shall we go to the museum, this afternoon or tomorrow morning? —______ is OK. I’m free these days.
A. Both B. All C. Either D. Neither
43. —You seem to like sweets.
—______ . That’s probably why I’m becoming fatter and fatter.
A. So I do B. So do I C. So am I D. So I am
44. —How long can I _____ those English novels?
—A week. You must give them back on time.
A. must B. keep C. get D. take D. can’t 45. The book_ _ be Mary’s. Look! Her name is on the cover. B. mustn’t C. can
46. It’s terrible. It’s raining so ______that we can ______go out.
A. hard, hardly B. hard,hard C. hardly, hard D. hardly,hardly
47. —Are you going to Tibet for vacation?
—Yes. I want you to ________ me with some information about it.
A. offer B. give C. show D. provide
48. The cookies ______ good. Could I have some more?
A. feel B. smell C. taste D. sound
49. ---Is your home far from your school?
---No, it’s about ________.
A. ten minute’s walk B. ten minutes’ walk
C. ten minutes walk D. ten minute walk
50. I’ll go for a walk with you unless it ______ tomorrow.
A. will rain B. rains
April 27 is a special day in Britain. It’s called Take Our Daughters to Work Day. It was __51_ to Britain in 1994 from America. On that day thousands of girls take a day __52__ school and go with one of their parents to their work places. By doing this, it can __53__ girls more about the society where they live. Now the girls can have a close look at __54__ their parents are doing. This may help them to be calmer when they have to choose a __55__. Mary experienced a day of work at her mother’s office. This helped her __56__ her mother’s work better. She said that this made her feel more confident about her future.
Schools and many companies __57__ the activity, too. Some schools __58__ make the day a necessary part of school life. Experts think that girls with more self-confidence are more likely to be __59__ than common girls. __60_ parents can set good examples both at work and at home for them, they will do better than others. Take Our Daughters to Work Day is surely a step in the right direction.
51. A. sent B. given C. brought D. taken
52. A. off B. at C. away D. of
53. A. talk B. keep C. teach D. make C. won’t rain D. not rains
54. A. which B. what C. that D. whom
55. A. place B. school C. friend D. job
56. A. thank B. understand C. praise D. remember
57. A. hold B. refuse C. choose D. support
58. A. just B. never C. even D. ever
59. A. successful B. polite C. friendly D. knowledgeable
60. A. Because B. If C. While D. Though VII.阅读理解。（共15小题，每小题2分，共计30分）
We discuss the topic of health nearly every day, especially for kids. But what is health? “Health” means eating well, getting enough exercise, and having a healthy weight. Let’s read the following rules. They can help you stay healthy. 1. Eat a variety of food, especially fruit and vegetables. We all know that eating fruit and vegetables can help us stay healthy, but many of us only eat our favorite food. Remember that we can only get the nutrition (营养) we need by eating different kinds of food, especially fruit and vegetables.
2. Drink water and milk most often. Everyone knows that water is important. Besides that, kids need plenty of calcium (钙) to grow strong bones, and milk is rich in it. Every day, you should drink at least three cups of milk, when you are 9 years old or older. You should also try to have less sugary drinks, like soda and coca. They include a lot of sugar. Sugar only includes calories (热量), not important nutrition.
3. Listen to your body. When you are eating, notice how your body feels. When your stomach feels comfortably full, stop eating. Eating too much makes you feel uncomfortable. If you do it too often, it can make you unhealthy and fat.
4. Limit screen time. What’s screen time? It’s the amount of time you spend watching TV, movies and playing computer games. The more time you spend on these sitting-down activities, the less time you spend playing sports, like basketball, and doing other activities like riding and swimming. Try to spend no more than 2 hours a day on screen time.
61. In this passage, “health” includes all of the following EXCEPT ______.
A. eating well
B. doing more exercise C. having a healthy weight
D. wearing comfortable clothes
62. The underlined phrase “a variety of” means ______.
A. plenty of B. all kinds of C. the rest of D. a lot of
63. Screen time is the time that you spend ______.
A. playing computer games B. watching movies
C. watching TV D. All of above
64. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Eating more fruit and vegetables is good for people.
B. We should eat and drink things with little sugar.
C. We should spend the same time on both sitting-down activities and sports. D. When we are full, we should stop eating, no matter how delicious the food is.
65. What’s the main idea of the passage?
A. How to eat healthy food.
B. Eating and playing are both important.
C. Suggestions for staying healthy.
D. Health is very important.
66. On ________ in June, you can see the whole of Chinese history.
A. Monday B. Tuesday C. Wednesday D. Friday
67. You can spend ________ yuan visiting Beijing Museum in June.
A. 30 B. 40 C. 50 D. 60
68. ____________have just moved to a new house.
A. Belle B. Paula
C. Belle and Paula D. Celia and Paula
69. Who is the letter written to ?
A. Celia B. Li Lei C. Paula D. Belle
70. ___________usually get together with their families on Thanksgiving Day.
A. Canadians B. Chinese
C. Americans D. Japanese
It can be exciting to live in a foreign culture, but it can also be confusing. A group of Americans who taught English in other countries recently discussed their experiences. They decided that miscommunications were always possible, even over something as simple as "yes" and "no".
On her first day in Micronesia, an island in the Pacific, Lisa thought people weren’t paying any attention to her. The day was hot. She went into a store and asked, “Do you have cold drinks. The woman there didn't say anything. Lisa repeated the question. Still the Woman said nothing. She later learned that the woman had answered her: She had raised her eyebrows (眉毛), which in Micronesia means "yes". Jan remembered an experience she had in Bulgaria, a country in Europe. She went to a restaurant that was known for its cabbage. She asked the waiter, "Do you have cabbage today?" He nodded his head. Jan waited, but the cabbage never came. In that country, a nod means no.
Tom had a similar problem when he arrived in India. After explaining something in class, he asked his students if they understood. They answered with many different nods and shakes of the head. He thought some people had not understood, so he explained again. When he asked again, they did the same thing. He soon found out that his students did understand. In India, people nod and shake their heads in different ways depending on where they come from. You have to know where a person is from to understand whether they mean "yes" or "no".
71. These Americans teaching English in other countries found that they ____________.
A. should go abroad for vacations
B. needed to learn foreign languages
C. should often discuss their experiences
D. had problems with communications
72. People in Micronesia show "yes" by _____________.
A. nodding heads B. raising eyebrows
C. shaking heads D. saying "no"
73. Tom misunderstood his class at first because ____
A. he did not know much about Indian culture
B. he didn't explain everything clearly enough
C. some students didn't understand his questions
D. he didn't know where the students came from 74. Which of the following is TRUE according to this passage?
A. In Bulgaria, nodding heads means no.
B. Jan taught English on a Pacific island.
C. Lisa was trying to buy some cabbage.
D. In India, only shaking heads means "YES".
75. The passage is mainly about ________________.
A. body language in foreign restaurants
B. class discussion in Indian schools
C. miscommunication in different cultures
D. English teaching in other countries
Nowadays, the Internet is becoming more and more popular in the high school. However, every coin has two sides.
On the one hand, surfing the internet can make students relaxed after class and students can search and pass information quickly on the internet, which is helpful for their study, as well, they can also make friends by internet. On the other hand, it is bad for health to surf the internet long time. Students just play Internet games instead of studying. Also, there are some dangerous webs which can lead students to a wrong way. They don’t have enough knowledge to distinguish truth with false.
So, I think it is necessary for parents to watch the students when they use the internet. 76题为判断正误（“T”表示正确，“F”表示错误）；77—79题为简略回答问题；80题为英译汉。
76. Surfing the Internet is always bad for students.
77. By using Internet, students can ________ information in a short time.
78. How many sides does everything have?
79. Why don’t students distinguish truth with false?
81. Mr. Wang has rich e_________ in teaching math.
82. Did you spend 2 hours______(finish) your homework?
83. Eat __________(health) and you will have a good body.
84. To tell you the __________(事实，真相), I don’t like the gift at all.
85. The poor boy has ____________(用完) the money his father gave him.
86. don’t, where, a, I, know, buy, scarf, to
87.places, are, the, love, friendly, I, where, really, people
88. I, somewhere, go, hope, warm, to,
89. one, repairing, I, bike, hour, spent, the
90. must, the, on, we, time, finish, work
规划人生，成就未来。请以“My dream”为题，写一篇作文，描述你梦想的工作。 要求：1. 文稿中包括所有提示内容，可适当发挥。
4. 参考词汇：be friendly to, help, study hard, come true