江苏省涟水四中七年级英语上册《Unit5 Let’s celebrate! Reading
Phrases: tell sb about sth , have lots of fun, dress up, wear masks, play a game with sb, knock on, play a trick on sb, on the evening of October 31,like…best Sentences: Thank you for telling me about the Mid-Autumn Festival.
If they do not give us a treat, we can play a trick on them.
I like Halloween best.
(1) What does Wendy thank Millie for?
(2) When is Halloween?
(3) How do children feel about this festival?
(4) What activities do they do on the festival?
(5) What do they enjoy at the Halloween party?
1. Please k＿＿＿ on the door before you come in.
2. O＿＿＿ is the tenth(第十) month of the year.
3. Please ＿＿＿ (用颜料涂) the walls white.
4.Don’t ＿＿＿(吼)！I can hear you.
5.All the family get t＿＿＿ and have a big dinner on that day.
1. Thank you very much for ＿＿＿ (tell) me about Christmas.
2. -- Can I help you , Madam?
-- I'd like some ＿＿＿ (candy).
3. I like the Chinese New Year ＿＿＿ (well) of all the festivals.
4.We can have a lot of ＿＿＿ (fun) on that day.
5.Let Jim ＿＿＿ (watch) TV in the evening.
( )1. Thank you for ＿＿＿ my dog.
A. look for B. look at C. looking after D. looking around
( )2. People usually give us some apples ＿＿＿ a treat.
A. like B. in C. for D. as
( )3. If people ＿＿＿ give us a treat, we play ＿＿＿ them.
A. aren't; a basketball with B. don't; a trick on
C. don't; the football with D. don't; games on
( )4. Do you have a party ＿＿＿ the evening ＿＿＿ January 1?
A. in; in B. on; on C. on; of D. on; in
( )5. Can you ＿＿＿ me ＿＿＿ your family?
A. tell; about B. tell; in C. say; about D. talk; about
＿＿＿ do you ＿＿＿ the ＿＿＿＿ ＿＿＿＿?
Please don't ＿＿＿ a ＿＿＿ ＿＿＿ ＿＿＿.
--＿＿＿ do I ＿＿＿ a ＿＿＿?
--You can ＿＿＿ it ＿＿＿ ＿＿＿ a ＿＿＿.
1. We have a special party in the evening on October 31st.(改为同义句) We have a special party ＿＿＿ ＿＿＿ evening ＿＿＿ October 31st.
2. Usually they treat us some candy.(改为同义句)
Usually they ＿＿＿ ＿＿＿ some candy ＿＿＿ a ＿＿＿. 3. Sometimes they paint their faces.(对画线部分提问)
＿＿＿ ＿＿＿ ＿＿＿ they paint their faces?