1．AB C 2．ABC 3．ABC 4．ABC 5．ABC
6. A. No, not at all. B. Sure, go ahead. C. Here you are.
7. A. Of course not.
8. A. Yes, they will.
9. A. She's from the USA.
10. A. OK. Here you are.
C. Oh, you are wrong. B. How do you do? C. No problem. B. Yes, I think so. B. She's sixty years old. C. No, they won't. C. She's my grandma. B. No, oranges are very good for you.
11．How will Kathy spend her winter vacation?
A. Studying at home. B. Traveling to another country.
C. Doing a part - time job.
12. How does Kathy feel these days?
A. Bored. B. Excited. C. Tired.
13. Where are the two speakers?
A. In the library. B. In the bookstore. C. In the theater.
14. What kind of books does the boy need?
A. Math books. B. English books. C. Science books.
15. When should the boy return the books?
A. In two weeks. B. In about four weeks. C. In a year.
21. --Why don't you wear ____clothes as your friends do?
--Because I want to be ____others.
A. different; the same as
C. different; different, from
22. --What did Mr. White think of your Spanish?
--He said ____.
A. I could do better
C. I had a great time B. I am good at speaking D. I am poor in writing B. the same; different from D. the same; the same as
23. On ____side of the street there are a lot of high buildings, ____ there?
A. both; is B. each; are C. every; isn't D. either; aren't
24. --____have you been watching Legend of Zhen Huan《甄嬛传》?
--____ two o'clock.
A. When; At B. What time; At C. How long; Since D. How long; For
25. --Do you mind if I ____ the TV a bit?
--Sorry. But I'm busy with my homework.
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down D. turn up
26. Jane's mother worries about Jane because she always goes back home ____ at night.
A. lonely B. alone C. later D. early
27. --Which house did he buy?
--The one near the beach. It ____ him 3000,000 yuan.
A. spends B. has C. takes D. cost
28. --What would you like to drink? ____.
--OK. Thank you.
A. How do you like it?
C. What about an apple? B. Why not take a hamburger? D. How about a cup of tea?
29. If I ____ a lot of money, I ____ poor children go to school.
A. will have; help
C. have; will help
30. -- ____ the way, what did you do last night?
--Oh, I stayed at home and had a good rest.
A. In B. On C. By D. For B. will have; will help D. have; help
31. --why don't you buy that black coat? You look so beautiful in it.
--Because I have ____ all the money.
A. run through B. run out of C. run away D. run over
32. Oh, there is a lot of waste paper on the ground. Would you mind ____?
A. picking them up B. picking it up C. pick them up D. pick it up
33. There is a big stone in the way. Shall we ____?
A. take it on B. take it away C. take it off D. take it over
34. --Was anybody ____ your plan?
--No. Everybody thought my plan was the best.
A. against B. with C. for D. like
35. Mr. Li ____ swimming for 3 hours, and his son ____ an hour ago.
A. has been; started B. have started; has started D. has started; has started
C. started; started 三、完形填空（10分）
". But have you ever told your parents that you love them? The answer may be "No".
Most Chinese are too shy. It is not for them to say "I love you" even to their parents, no matter we love them. We prefer to （更喜欢） put our love rather than speak it out. Some of us may think it is not important to speak out our love. As long as our parents can feel our love and believe we love them, that is enough.
But try to think about this question in way. How do you feel if your parents say they
love you? Won't you fell happy and very warm in your hearts? Of course you will. And our parents will （期待） us to do anything for them. They are easily satisfied （满足）. Our parents are getting while we are growing up. Life is short and we should say "I love you" to them it is too late. I am sure you will how surprised and happy they are. Speak out your love, please. 36. A. No 37. A. easy 38. A. how long 39. A. inside 40. A. other
B. Yes B. hard B. how soon B. outside B. another B. feel B. often B. older B. after
C. Maybe C. difficult C. how many C. before C. the other C. keep C. always C. weaker C. before
D. Impossible D. impossible D. how much D. after D. some other D. become D. never D. stronger D. until
41. A. look 42. A. sometimes 43. A. younger
44. A. when
45. A. look
四、阅读理解（30分） B. see C. listen D. hear
Nowadays（如今）, it is strange that the western customs are coming into the eastern countries day by day, and this makes many people who live in big cities enjoy themselves on such western festivals as Christmas Day, April Fool's Day and so on. It shows us that all over the world people are getting closer and the world is becoming smaller and smaller as well.
Last March, my mother told my father and me that my grandfather would corn on April 1. We were very happy because my grandfather was an interesting old man and he had not visited us
since he went to Hong Kong years ago. On April 1 my father and I got up early and bought a lot of food from the supermarket. Then we did some cleaning at home. In fact, we hardly ever did
housework before. Mother went to the airport after lunch. At night when we were waiting for my grandfather, the bell rang and in came only my mother. She smiled to us and said, "April fool!
46. How does the writer like the western customs coming into China?"
A. It's a good thing. B. It's strange. C. It's bad. D. It's boring.
47. Who enjoys themselves on the western festivals?
A. All the people.
C. People who live in big cities. B. People who live in the countryside. D. No one.
48. Why did the writer feel happy when he heard that his grandfather would come?
A. Because his grandfather would bring him presents.
B. Because his grandfather was very interesting and he hadn't seen him for long.
C. Because his mother would buy much to eat.
D. Because his mother would do some cleaning.
49. Did the writer and his father often do the housework at home?
A. No, they didn't. B. Yes, they did. C. We don't know. D. Never.
50. What did the writer's mother mean by saying "April fools"?
A. She thought they did well.
B. She meant that Grandfather would come in April.
C. She didn't think it was a joke.
D. She thought they were fooled on April Fool's Day
1. Wait for others to start eating. Many homes will pray first.
2. Try a little of everything. Do not eat a lot of anything.
3. Food is passed to the right. If you do not want something, just pass it on. You do not need to say anything.
4. Do not reach across the table or in front of someone to get something——that is rude. Ask them to pass it to yore
5. Keep the table as clean as possible. You should put the things you don't want to eat on your plate. If there is something in your mouth that you cannot swallow（吞咽）, quietly put it in your napkin and then go on.
6. Enjoy your food, but remember to talk. However, do not talk with food in your mouth; wait until you have swallowed everything before talking.
7. If you need to leave the table to go to the bathroom or do something, say, "Excuse me for a moment, please."
8. Watch how fast others are eating. Try not to be too slow or too fast - keep up with their pace.
9. When you are finished eating, say "What a delicious meal! Thank you so much. " Wait for others before leaving the table.
10. After the meal, go to the bathroom and clean your teeth if you need to. In restaurants, they are usually at the counter where you pay as you go out. Again, it is best to clean your teeth in the bathroom.
51. You should pass food to the person ____ at table.
A. on your right B. on your left C. in front of you D. behind you
52. The underlined word "napkin" means ____ in Chinese.
B. 餐巾 C.口袋 D. 桌布
53. Which of the following is true?
A. Don't talk at table.
B. Clean your teeth in the bathroom.
C. Eat more slowly than others.
D. Leave the table quietly after finishing eating.
54. What's the best title for the passage?
A. School Rules B. Table manners（餐桌礼仪）
D. Normal Behavior C. Safety Rules
55. The writer writes the passage to ____.
A. pass on something
C. give some advice B. make a wish D. plan for something
（A） Eleven years ago, six college students in Taiwan formed（组成） a band because of their musical journey.
On November 11, Taiwan rock band Sodagreen （苏打绿） released （发行） their eighth album. What Is Troubling You. The songs, according to the band, should be like chicken soup for troubled hearts.
All the members are wonderfully talented, but Wu Qingfeng, the singer and songwriter, has made the band special. When you listen to your first Sodagreen song, you can't be sure if the lead singer is a man or a woman. He can easily sing in a low man's voice or a high woman's voice.
Unlike most musical groups, Sodagreen prefers concerts in smaller venues（场所） to large stadiums. "We spread music by setting up a true and enthusiastic fan base rather than CD buyers,"
（B） With their hard work, the band has been a real success. They have received several music awards including Best Band at the Taiwanese Golden Melody Awards in 2007 and 2008. Their 2007 concert lasted a record five hours.
58．What is the song What Is Troubling You like?
59．How much do you know the lead singer of Sodagreen?
Do you think about that if the end of the world on December 21,2012 is true? In the last two years, what do you best want to do? If the world would be destroyed soon, and the human world die out, at that time, and what would you most want to do? I saw the film called "2012". I was seared. Suddenly I do not know what I can do. I never thought that there are only two years to live. I'm still too young, only 15 years old. There are a lot of things I love to be done. I haven't gone to my dream university, haven't married, don't have
children of mine, don't have home of mine, and so on. If that is true ,it would be a great shame（遗憾的事）. So, "The （61） Doomsday of 2012" let me rethink over my life.
If 2012 is really the end of the world, what shall we do? Don't work? Don't study? Every day we feel sad and sleep in bed day or night, waiting for death? Of course, not.
If December 21,2012 is really the Doomsday, on that day my family should buy much
delicious food, sitting together. It is enough for us. Home is the warmest place and it is always in my heart!
All in all, we should treasure（珍惜） every day to live, work harder, learn harder and love your father, your mother, your friends, love every one around you who cares about you. Even the end of the world , we have love, and it was enough. This is my idea.
Finally, I hope 2012 is not the end of the world. Good luck for everyone!
62．What kind of film does“2012”?
A．Documentary． B．Action． C．Comedy． D．Thriller． 任务三、根据短文内容回答下列问题。
63. Why does the writer think it would be a great shame if the end of the world was true?
64. What is the most important place in the writer's eyes?
任务四、As a young student, what should we do in face of the rumor （谣言） "2012 Doomsday" ?
1．He is one of the Chinese ____ （代理商）for American companies．
2．They came to Kaifeng for more than a ____ （千）years ago．
3．What will you do if you see someone ____ （打破）the rules of etiquette?
4．What’s the best gift you have ever ____ （收到）?
5．He ____ （建议）going out for a walk．I agreed．
6. ____ （watch） TV too much is bad for our students.
7. Our Class is ____ （organize） a talent show to raise money for charity.
8. I get ____ （annoy） when someone talks to me while I'm reading.
9. She ____ （sing） very well when she was young.
10. The ____ （disappoint） result was from my science teacher.
Please ____your voice ____in public places．
Li Ming Went to Beijing by high speed train ____ of by bus．
Parents should ____ their children ____ what they want to do．
Who ____my iPhone 5? I put it here just now．
We didn’t finish these tasks，because we ____ of time．
Operation（活动） Christmas Child is the largest children's Christmas operation in the United （1） in 1983 and has been running for nearly 30 years. It works with
churches（教堂） （2） every year, it sends many 3） and put them in a shoebox（鞋盒）. The churches and charities work to send all the shoeboxes to children （4） areas.
5） to a primary school in Henan Province. （6）. Every student in that school received a shoebox. 7）. 8） and other things.
9） thank -you letters to the people who gave away the gifts.
10） way to help children in poor areas. It brings hope to them.
1.____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. ____
9. ____ 5. ____ 10. ____ 6. ____ 7. ____
八、书面表达（15分） 8. ____
提示：1．生活中常见的不文明行为有哪些? 2．如果你看到这些事情，你会怎么做? 要求：1．语句通顺，意思连贯； 2．80词左右。
1—5 BBABC 6—10 ACBCA 11—15 BCACB
16．impossible 17．offer 18．opportunities 19．more 20．courage
21—25 BADCD 26—30 BDDCC 31—35 BBBAA
36—40 BADAB 41—45 BDBCB
46—50 BCBAD 51—55 ABBBC
58．It is like chicken soup for troubled hearts．
59．答案灵活，只要有其中两点，无表达错误，即可得分。The leader singer of Sodagreen is Wu Qingfeng，he is wonderfully talented．／He is also a songwriter．He has made the band special．／When you listen to your first Sodagreen song，you can’t be sure if the lead singer is a man or a woman．／He can easily sing in a low man’s voice or a high woman’s voice．
63．Because there are a lot of things he／she loves to be done．／Because he／she hasn’t done a lot of things she loves to do yet．
65．答案灵活。（All in all，we should treasure（珍惜）every day to live，work harder，learn harder and love your father，your mother，your friends，love every one around you who cares about you．Even the end of the world，we have love，and it was enough．）
1．agents 2．thousand 3．breaking／break 4．received 5．Suggested
6．Watching 7．organizing 8．annoyed 9．sang 10．disappointing
1．keep，down 2．instead of 3．encourage，to do 4．took away 5．ran out
1．started 2．coming 3．presents 4．poor 5．sent 6．village 7．excited 8．toys
One possible version:
I often see some impolite behaviors in public places. I get annoyed when I see people smoke or drop litter in public. I hate it very much when I see old people get on the bus but some young men don't give their seat to them. If I see someone break the rules of etiquette, I will ask them politely, "Excuse me, would mind not doing that?" or "Would you mind doing this?" Most of them will say they are sorry, I think if everyone behaves politely，we will have a better society．Then we will live more happily． 书面表达评分原则：
1. A. ——Watching foreign movies is a good way to learn English.
——I agree with you.
B.——I like listening to tapes for studying English.
——It's a good way to learn English.
C. ——The dictionary is very useful for our English study.
——.Yes, I use it every day.
2. A. ——What about a soccer for my brother as his birthday present?
——The soccer is not personal enough.
B.——I want to buy a cake for my mother on her birthday.
——The cake is not creative enough
C. ——I'd like to send my sister a photo album as a present.
——The photo album is not special enough.
3. A. ——Please take an umbrella. It's going to rain.
——OK, thank you.
B. ——Be sure to bring some flowers to the party.
C. ——What should I wear today?
——You are supposed to wear a pair of jeans today.
4. A.——How long has your uncle swimming?
——.My uncle has been swimming for two hours.
B.——What has your brother been doing?
——My brother has been skating for three hours.
C.——What is your father doing? ——My father has been playing football for an hour.
5. A.——Next Sunday is my mother's birthday, so I'll buy her a scarf as a cool present.
B.——What should I get Tom for his birthday?
——Why don't you give him a football? It's his favorite sport.
C.——What's the best gift for a little girl?
——I think a cat is a good pet for an 8-year-old child．
6. Would you mind turning off the TV?
7. Kate, could you get me some water?
8. Will there be any robots at home in the future?
9. Who's that woman over there?
10. I don't like oranges at all. Please give me some pears.
M: Hi, Kathy! What are your plans for the coming winter vacation?
W: I've no idea. Maybe I will spend it in another country.
M: Which country would you like to go to?
W: I'm not sure. I just want to relax because I feel very tired these days.
M: If I were you, I would go to Switzerland. It's really a nice place.
W: Sounds interesting. Thanks a lot.
M: My pleasure.
W: What can I do for you?
M: I want to borrow some books.
W: OK. What kind of books do you need?
M: Science books.
W: How many books do you want?
W: No. You can only borrow three books. And you should return them in a month.
M: Thanks for telling me. I need to get my books now.
W: Well, this way, please.
Somebody might say, "I want to be a big fish, as big as Bill Gates, in a big pool, as large as Microsoft." However, we all know it is impossible for a green hand to be successful in a new field. I choose to be a big fish in a small pool. A famous university may offer you a high starting point, but a common college provides you opportunities to practice many skills. During the process, you may improve yourself, recognize your strong points and find your potential. What's more, without so many limitations and rules in common college, you have more chances to climb to a higher point if you are really great. The last point, being a big fish in a small pool, gives a green hand courage, which is quite important for success.