时间状语：（already， just ，ever ，never， before ，since ，yet， once ) already just用于肯定句
never/ yet 用于否定句疑问句
I have ever bought lots of books about Western customs.
He has ever been to the Great Wall already
They have seen the film already.
The Sam have never been to Canada since the day they left.
Eric hasn't got his air-tickets yet.
Have you ever read the magazines ?
Yes , I have .
No, I haven't.
Has he killed Snow White yet ?
Yes, he has.
No ,he hasn't.
How long have you been here ?
How many times have you been to the Great Wall?
Which book have you read ?
this week/month lately in the past few days
these days since during the last two weeks
since then since 2 days ago So far for a long time up to now till /until now
1 I 've known him since my childhood.
2 She has been in this school since 2007.
3 He has lived in Beijing for 3 years.
4 I have stayed in the hotel for two weeks so far .
often never ever once twice since before three times
He has never ill in his life .
I have been to the Summer Palace twice .
We have visited your school before .
现在完成时与一般过去时都表示在过去做的动作，但现在完成时强调这动作与现在的关系，如现在产生的结果、影响等。而一般过去时则只表示过去的事实，不表示和现在的关系。所以 ，一些表示过去固定时间的状语只能与一般过去时连用，而不能与现在完成时连用。如句中有ago ,last 或 有when引起的问句都不能与完成时连用。
I have cleaned my room three days ago. ×
I have cleaned my room three days ago. √
I have visited your school before. √
I bought a red car. (过去时）
I have bought a red car . (现在完成时态）
B when 不能和现在完成时连用时连用
When have you bought the red car ? ×
When did you buy the red car ? √
终止性动词（也叫点动词）表示的动作有一个终点，到了终点就不能在延续。因此在现在完成时中，这种动词不能与表示延续的时间状语连用。常用的终止性动词有： (arrive begin borrow buy come die go join leave lose marry stop )
D have /has been to 与have/ has gone to
I 've left Shanghai for 3 days . ×
I 've been away from Shanghai for 3 days . √
He hasn't left home for a month.
I haven't seen you for a long time.
3 have/ has been to 与 have /has gone to
have/ has been to 表示“去过某地”是某人的一次经历
have /has gone to 表示去“某地了”，说话时此人已经离开此地，在去某地的路上或已经在某地。
He has gone to the park twice.×
He has been to the park twice. √ He has gone to the park . √
1. Have you eaten your breakfast?
A . Yes I have. B . Yes I do. C . No I’m not.
2. Look the light in his office.
I’m afraid he____his work yet.
A . dosen’t finish B . didn’t finish C . hasn’t finished
3. He____the bike for 10 years, but it is still new.
A . has bought B . has borrowed C . has had
4. I____to Beijing so I know nothing about it.
A . don't travel B . haven’t traveled C . won’t travel
5. Lucy ____you____your book?
A . did ., find B . have , found C . has , found
6. I____this book for two weeks, I have to return it now.
A . borrowed B . have borrow C . have kept
7. Henry speaks Chinese well, He____in China since 2003.
A . stays B . stayed C . has stayed
8. How long____you____the bike?
A . have , bought B . have , had C . do , buy
9. Mr. Li isn’t at home, He____to the library.
A . has gone B . has been C . had gone
10. I’m sorry, I____your computer for a long time. Never mind.
A . have borrowed B . have kept C. have lent 5
1. He has_______(旅行) to many countries in Europe so far.
2. We have________（看）the film before.
3. They haven’t________（完成）their homework yet.
4. I have________ （借）the book for two weeks.
5. Tom has just________（吃）breakfast.
1. look--- 2. stop--- 3. run--- 4. put--- 5. do---
6. go--- 7. come--- 8. cook--- 9. study--- 10. dance---
1. Daming________just________(do) his homework.
2. She_________(not see) the film before.
3. Miss Gao________(teach) English for ten years.
4. We_________already________(be) to Beijing twice.
5. _________you_________(make) dumplings?
6. How many songs________you________(learn) so far?
7. I hear your father________(be) to Canada once.
Yes, He________(go) last year.
8. They________just________(leave) the farm’
9. ________you________(see) a tiger? Yes . I have.
When ________you________(see) it? Last Sunday.
10. You________(not find) your book, haven’t you?
1. Daming hasn’t had breakfast this morning. ________________________________.
2. They have been to Dalian ago. _________________________________.
3. Xiao Li isn’t here. He has been to Beijing. _________________________________.
4. Did you travelled to Tianshan mountain before? _____________________________.
5. Martin with his parents have gone to the library. So they aren’t at home.
1. has a he car bought.
2. long you learnt how have English.
3. haven’t the yet we work finished.
4. ever you been have there.
5. sofar has two thousand he collected stamps.
______ ______ ______ ______ he been to the library?
Where ______ she ______ before?
3． Have you ever studied with your friends?（肯定句）
______ ______ ______.
4． ______ ______ ______ Meimei had the job?
5． It’s five years since he became a football player.（同义句）
He ______ ______ a football player for five years.
6． I have been to many places in America.(改一般问句)
______ ______ ______ to many places in Acerica?
1．你曾经读过这部小说吗？ ______you ______the nevel?
2．我刚刚浇完花。 I have just______the flowers.
3．小明从来没去过美国。 Xiaoming ______never______to England.
4．以前我的姐姐吃西瓜。 My sister______never______ watermelons before.
Now it’s 9:00 in the evening. My father is watching TV, but he hasn’t_______ the newpaper.My mother is washing clothes. But she hasn’t________ her clothes. My sister is playing computer games, but she hasn’t _______her work yet. My grandma has_______the living room so she is watching TV. I haven’t_______ my homework, 8
so I am studying hard.
( ) A read B reads C reading
( ) A washing B washed C washes
( ) A finish B finished C finishing
( ) A clean B cleans C cleaned
( ) A finish B finished C finishing
Jenny is an English girl. She’s 15 years old. Though she is young, she has to many places in the world. She’s been to some European countries, such as Germany and France. And she has been to some Asian countries such as India. Japan and China. In China she has been to many places of interest., and she loves Chinese people and Chinese food very much. And she can speak Chinese very well. Now she lives in Beijing with her parents. They’ll stay there for 2 years.
( ) 1. Has she been to Japan?
A. Yes, she has B. No she hasn’t C. Yes she did
( ) 2. What does Jenny like about China?
A. many places of interest B. English food C. Chinese people and food
( ) 3. Can she speak English?
A. Yes she can B. No she can’t C. No she doesn’t
( ) 4. Where does she live now?
A. In Beijing B. In India C. In Germany
( ) 5. How long will they stay in Beijing?
A. For ten years B. For two years C. For 15 years
1---5 A C C B B 6---10 C C B A B
1．Traveled ( travelled ) 2. seen / washed 3. finished
4. kept 5. eaten / had
1. looked 2. stopped 3. run 4. put 5. done
6. gone 7. come 8. cooked 9. studied 10. danced
四．1. has---done 2. hasn’t seen 3. has tought 4. have , been 5. Have , made
6. have , learnt / learned 7. has been 8. have , left 9. Have . seen . did , see
10. haven’t found
1．改法1：可将this morning去掉或改为yet 改法2：将hasn’t had改为didn’t have
2. ago改 before 3. been 改has 4. Did改 Have 5. have 改has 六．1. Has he bought a car?
2. How long have you learnt English?
3. We haven’t finish the work yet.
4. Have you ever been there?
5. He has colected two thousand stamps so far. (so far放在句首也可以)
1．How many times has 2. has been 3. Yes I have
4. How long has 5. has been 6. Have you been
九．1---5 A B C C B
1---5 A C A A B
2. waited 3. has been 4. has eaten / had 11