Unit 8 How was your school trip?
What did you do in your vacation?
went to the aquarium
saw some seals
saw some sharks
went to the zoo
went to the beach
bought a souvenir
hung out with friends
ate some ice cream
had a hamburger
cleaned the room
1b. What did Tina do on her school trip? Listen and circle the expressions.
went to the aquarium hung out with
went to the zoo had pizza ate some ice cream
saw some seals bought a souvenir saw some sharks
Did Laura buy a souvenir?
No, she didn’t. her friend Grace bought a souvenir.
2a. Listen and check.
___ Did you buy that hat? √ ___ What else did you do? ___ Did you see any sharks? √ ___ Did you win that hat? ___ Did you get his autograph? √ ___ Were there any seals? ___ Did you take any photos?
2b. Listen again and circle “T” or “F”.
1. Tina met a famous actor. T F 2. Tina got Jake Dean’s autograph. T F 3. Toby won a prize. T F 4. Tina won a hat. T F 5. There were many actors at the aquarium. T F
Did Tina meet a famous actor? Yes, she did. She met Jake Dean.
3a. Read the article and correct the statements below.
1. The students had a terrible school trip. great 2. They saw an octopus in the Visitors’ Center. Outdoor Pool 3. They took the subway back to school. bus
4. The students watched a movie about dolphins. sharks
5. The science teacher cleaned the bus. class monitor
定义: 一般过去时指在过去的某一时 刻发生的事情或存在的状态。 主要时间状语: 判断句子是否应使用 一般过去时主要看句中所包含的时间 状语。典型的标示过去的时间状语有： yesterday, yesterday morning, last night, in 1995, three days ago…
sb. did sth. (主语+动词过去式) Tina went to the aquarium. 2. 一般疑问句 (助v.)Did + sb.(主语) + do(原形)…? --Did Tina go to the aquarium? --Yes, she did./No, she didn’t.
What +(助v.)did + sb.(主语) +do(原形)…?
What did Tina do on her school trip?
am 和 is要改为was; are改为were;
2) 和一般现在时一样, 一般过去时中的动词
be在构成疑问句时, 只要把 were或was放
只须在was 或were 后面加not;
was not = wasn’t were not= weren’t
You are at school every day. (一般现在时)
You were at school yesterday. (一般过去时)
--Were you at school yesterday?
--Yes, I was. / No, I wasn’t. 肯定回答和否定回答时态要与问句中的 时态一致。
实义动词, 变成疑问句时, 要用助动词do
We had different kinds of seafood yesterday?
Did you have different kinds of seafood
1) 一般情况下, 在动词原形末尾加-ed ; 2) 结尾是字母e 的动词加-d, 如 practice practiced； 3) 结尾是“辅音字母+y” 的动词, 变“y”为“i” 再加ed, 如study studied; 4) 重读闭音节结尾, 双写动词尾的辅音字母， 再加ed, 如stop stopped。
动词原形 go take
动词过去式 went took
live do cry put watch visit play drop plan
lived did cried put watched visited played dropped planned
get are am, is move decide study stop copy
got were was moved decided studied stopped copied
1. had (have) a great/good time. 玩得愉快 2. trip n. 意为“旅行”,它的同义词有tour, travel
不强调旅行的方式或目的。 地方后又回到原出发地。 3) travel常指到国外或某个遥远的地方去, 不强调具体的目的地。
eg. Our friends are making a tour of
He came back home after years of foreign travel. 在多年的国外旅行后他回了家。
3. Finally, tired but happy, they took the
bus back to school. 最后,他们虽然很累,但他们很高兴,他们 乘坐公共汽车返回了学校。
tired but happy在句中作伴随状语。
Much interested, he decided to have a try.
Ripe, these apples are very sweet.
Fill in the blanks.
Did sing 1. _______she_______(sing)a song last night? 2. --Were there any people in the room? (作否定回答) No there was --_______，_______ _______nobody. Were 3. --_______(be) they at work this morning? had --Yes. They ______ (have)a meeting together.
4. --______ Joe ______ (do)well in the long Did do
did --Yes, he _______.
did go 5. --Where_____ Tina’s Family____(go)
--They _______ (go)to New York for their went
野餐, 请参考所给词语, 描述此次活动。
go to West Hill, by bike, a short rest,
after, at the foot of, sing, dance, climb, see, hear, take some photos, eat, happy