Lesson 5 Visit my school!
Speaking & Reading
2.继续熟练掌握There be 句型的一般疑问句及回答。
3.熟练掌握How many …are there…?句型的问与答。
1. There are many flowers in the _________ (花园) .
2.There are no __________ (图书馆) in their school.
3.Let us ______(参观) your classroom.
4. The __________ (仅有的) book is on the teacher’s desk?
1. 两百名学生_______________2. a beautiful garden_______________________
3. look at _______________ 4. 在第一层_________________
5. on the first floor_________________ 6. 一些阅览室_____________________
7. They aren’t any libraries in my school.__________________________________.
How many halls are there in your school? 请翻译：______________________________。 How many …are there…?这个句型的意思是：_____________________________________。 例如：How many buildings are there in your school?
划线提问：There are three buildings in our school.
Is there an art room in your school? No, there isn’t.请翻译：
你知道There be 句型的一般疑问句如何变化和回答吗？
例如：There are two hundred students in my school.
Are there two hundred students in your school? Yes, there are. / No, there aren’t.
There is a beautiful garden in it
4.There aren’t any libraries in my school, but there are some reading rooms. 请翻译：
some 和 any 的区别在于：_________________________________________.
练一练：---Are there ______ dogs here? ---Yes, there are _____
A. any; some B. some; any C. any; any D. some; some
1 There is only one box in the bag . (改为复数形式)
There ________ ________ _______ in the bag.
2. There are three hundred students in the dining hall. (画线提问)
________ ________ ________are there in the dining hall?
3. There is a pictureon the wall. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ ________ ________ there on the wall?
4 There are some books in the reading room .(改为否定问)
There________ ________ books in the reading room?
There are twenty---five boys and twenty girls in Sam’s class . One of the girls is American . Her name is Amy . She is thirteen . She has many English books . Two of the boys are from England . Their names are Tim and Jim . They are twin brothers . They are twelve . They have two very nice schoolbags . All of my classmates are very friendly . We love Amy and the twins very much , and they love us . We help each oher.
（ ）1. There’re forty—four boys in Sam’s class .
( ) 2.The twins are Americans.
( ) 3. The twins are thirteen and Amy is twelve.
( ) 4. The twins have many nice English books.