1. It’s very warm-hearted ______ you to get the tickets ______ the World Cup.
A. for, of B. of, for C. of, to D. to, for
2. How many teachers are there in your school?
______, I think. But I don’t know the exact number.
A.hundred B. Hundreds C. Hundreds of D. Hundreds or thousands
3. Will you stay for lunch?
Sorry, ______. My brother is coming to see me.
A.I mustn’t B.I can’t C.I needn’t D.I won’t
4. When he was there, he ______ go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.
A. would B. should C. had better D. might
5. There ______ no hurry, need there?
A. need be B. need to be C. doesn’t need D. needs
6.______ the sports meeting might be put off.
Yes, it all depends on the weather.
A. I’ve been told B. I’ve told C. I’m told D.I told
7. Shirley ______ a book about China last year but I don’t know whether she has finished it.
A. has written B. wrote C. had written D. was writing
8. We don’t allow ______ in this room.
A. smoking B. to smoke C. people smoking D. people to smoking
9. I haven’t got a chair ______. Will you make room for me?
A. to sit B. to sit in C. for sitting D. sitting on
10. It was so cold that the travelers had the fire ______ all the night.
A. burning B. to burn C. burn D. burnt
11. She ______ his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.
A. looked for B. looked up C. looked after D. looked like
12. Every morning, we are asked ______ taken our temperatures.
A .if we have B. if have we C. if we had D. if had we
13. I will give ______ students ______ minutes for them to finish their exercise
A. the other; other five B. the other; another five
C. other; five more D. other; more five
14. I called you just now, but you weren’t in
Sorry, I ______ the reading room.
A. was in B. have gone to C. studied D. had been to
15. The family ______ at the lunch table when someone came to tell them what had happened at ______.
A. were sitting; Mr Brown B. were sitting; Mr Brown’s
C. was sitting; Mr Brown D. was sitting; Mr Brown’s
16. Have you ______ your father recently?
No. He doesn’t often write to me.
A. heard about B. heard of C. heard from D. got from
17. ______did you sleep last night?
I was reading too late to fall asleep.
A. How long B. was doing C. How soon D. How
18. Has Jack finished his homework yet?
I’ve no idea, But he ______ it the whole afternoon.
A. would do B. was doing C. did D. had done
19. He’s never stolen anything before, ______ he?
______. It’s his third time to be taken to police station.
A. hasn’t; Yes B. is; Yes C. has; Yes D. has; No
20. I will spend as much time as I ______ the lesson.
A. can go over B. can to go over C. can going over D. go over
21. ______ you the truth, she knows nothing about it.
A. To tell B. Telling C. To tell D. Told
22. The old man walked in the street, ______.
A. followed by his son B. followed his son
C. and following his son D. and followed by his son
23. Jim’s family went to visit ______ family last night.
A. Miss Sun’s B. the Suns’ C. the White D. Miss Suns’
24. They stopped ______ and ______ out to play when they ______the bell ring or rest.
A. working; went; heard B. work; to go; hear
C. working; go; hearing D. working; going; heard
25. I am going to Qingdao and stay there for a week.
______ you are there, would you please buy some books for me?
A. If B. While C. Since D. As soon as
26. That woman has a bag in her right hand. What’s in her ______ hand?
A. another B. other C. one D. the other
27. Could you give me ______ second chance please?
A. an B./ C. the D. a
28. Black, ______ father of ______ Tom, lost his new watch.
A./,/ B. the, the C. the,/ D. /,the
29. Do you know Susan’s address?
201Dongchang Road, Dalian City.
A. in B. at C. along D. on
30. What do you think of the report on the UFO?
Great! Many students were interested in it and they kept on standing ______ the end of the meeting
A. until B. in C. at D. about
31. The book ______ you want is on the desk.
Which of the following isn’t right?
A. that B. which C./ D. it
32.I’ll never forget the days ______ we spent together in the country.
A. which B. on which C. when D, on that
33. Is that book ______ he borrowed on Friday?
A. that B. which C. the one D. who
34. The number of people who ______ cars of their own is increasing.
A. has B. have C. there is D. there are
35. The first school ______ we visited yesterday is not far from here.
A. that B. which C. to which D. where
36. I have the same pen ______.
A. which you have B. as yours C. that you are D. as you
37. The train ______ she was traveling was five minutes late.
A. that B. on that C. by which D. on which
38. The teacher said ______ wanted to go to the cinema must be there before 6:00,
A. those who B. that C. who D. which
39. ______ has questions is welcome to ask.
A. Who B. Anyone C. Those D. Anyone who
40. Tom is one of the people who ______ they are now.
A. from B. like C. with D. as
41. The teacher asked ______ students to do homework ourselves.
A. the B. his C. some D. us
42. ______ either you or I good at drawing?
A. Am B. Are C. Is D. Do
43. The room ______ as a meeting room.
A. used to being used B. was used to being used
C. used to be used D. was used to be used
44. The boy was seen ______ the piano at 9 yesterday evening.
A. to play B. play C. playing D. played
45. Last month Miss Han ______ a doctor.
A. married with B. married to C. was married with D. got married to
46. It’s time for Meimei and ______ to the Palace Museum.
A.I going B.I to go C. me going D. me to go
47. ______ a year does your school have sports meeting?
Twice a year.
A .How often B. How soon C. How long D. How many times
48. There are four pairs of socks to ______, but the woman doesn’t know ______ to buy.
A. choose from; which B. choose from; what
C. choose; which D. choose ;what
49. It is in 1960 ______ Chinese first put out flag on Mount Qomolangma.
A. when B. that C. which D. in which
50. The old men who gave away lots of money ______ highly of at yesterday’s meeting.
A. spoke B. spoken C. was spoken D. were spoken
51. I’m afraid I won’t come ______ 7 and 9. I will be at work then.
A. until B. between C. during D. for
52. Butter and cheese ______ in price.
A. has gone up B. is gone up C. have gone up D. are gone up
53. ______ neither you nor he enjoy fast food?
A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Are
54. In our country every boy and every girl ______ the right to education.
A. has B. have C. is D. are
55. A man of words and not of deeds ______ a garden full of weed.
A. like B. likes C. is like D. are like
56. Would you like some coffee?
Yes, please. By the way, do you have any milk? I prefer coffee ______ milk.
A. from B. with C. to D. for
57.These Germans want to have some ______ for supper, so they decide to catch ______ now.
A. fish; many B. fishes; much C. fish; much D. fishes; many
58. What do you think of his surfing?
Oh, no one does ______.
A. good B. well C. better D. best
59. Aren’t you tired, Kate?
______. I like going shopping.
A. Not at all B. I’m so sorry C. You’re welcome D. Yes, of course
60. Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.
A.I don’t B.I won’t C. I can’t D.I haven’t
61. John plays football ______, if not better than David.
A. as well B. as well as C. so well D. so well as
62. Naturally, after I told her what to do, my daughter ______go and do the opposite!
A. may B. can C. must D. should
63._____ Yancheng today is more beautiful now. Mr.Jackson said he would visit it ______ fourth time.
A. The;/ B. The;the C./;a D. The;a
64. To tell you the truth, I became a college student at 15.
A. You must be B. Thank goodness C. You don’t say so D.It doesn’t matter
65. Excuse me, can you show me ______ to run the machine?
A. what B. if C. whether D. where
66. Today some newly-produced mobile phones can take pictures______ a camera.
A. as B. for C. like D. of
67. I felt it is right ______ you should know.
A. whether B. and C. that D. how
68. A fool has gained nothing from the time ______, for he ______ nothing.
A. passing; has paid B. passed; has been paid
C. passing; has been paid D. passed; has paid
69. This kind of T-shirt is ______.
A. easily worn out B. easy worn out
C. easy to worn out D. easily to be worn out
70. Jim’s father said to him, “I hope you ______ what I ______you to buy.
A. didn’t forget, told B. not to forget, have told
C. won’t forget, have told D. haven’t forgotten, will tell
71. English people ______ use Mr before a man’s first name.
A. never B. usually C. often D. sometimes
72. I enjoy learning English ______ it takes me a lot of time.
A. unless B. though C. because D. for
73. I wonder ______ you would like to come to my birthday party.
A. that B. whether C. that if D .that whether
74. All the teachers thought _______ of the hard-working student.
A. highly B. many C. good D. more
75. A third of the population of the city _______ their own cars.
A. has B. have C. had D. is
76. His bag is nicer than _______ in his class.
A. any other student B. the other students’
C. any other students D. any student’s
77. He _______ a good plan which we all agree.
A. thought hard B. thought out C. thought more of D. thought about
78. I think swimming can make me very _______.
A. good B. health C. comfortable D. well
79. The buses _______ over 2 thousand people a day.
A. take B. bring C. carry D. sent
80. The conductor kept _______ hot water to us.
A. give B. bring C. taking D. giving
81. It’s your turn to be on duty. _______
A. So am I B. So it is C. So I am D. So is it
A. to repair B. repaired C. being repaired D. to be repaired
83. They are _______ there.
A. near B. to near C. near to D. nearly
84. The boy said he wouldn’t eat _______.
A. any longer B. no longer C. any more D. no more
85. Nobody noticed the thief slip into the shop, because the lights happened to _______.
A. put out B. turn out C .give out D. go out
86. The days are short, _______ it is now December.
A. because B. for C. goes D. want
87. The education in China has developed _______ these days.
A. quick B. high C. highly D. wildly
88. Will you _______me a story?
OK. Shall I _______ it in English or in Chinese?
A. tell, tell B. speak, tell C. tell, speak D. tell, say
89. The lady is always _______ in white at the party.
A. wearing B. dressing C. worn D. dressed
90. They _______ 3000 English words by the end of next month.
A. learned B. had learned C. will have learned D. have learned
91. Mr.Black, some boys are going to flight.
You’d better _______ the police.
A. send for B. send to C. look for D. look over
A. thousand B. thousand of C. thousands of D. thousands
93. The post office is not far from here. It’s only tenA. minute B. minutes C. minute’s D. minutes’
94. She doesn’t know the school, but it’s
A. told B. spoken C. talked D. said
A. because B. though C. so that D. so
A. puts away B. put away C. takes away D. take away
97. (At the doctor’s) It’s nothing serious, doctor?
A. you’ll be all right soon B. You won’t be all right soon
B. There’s some trouble with you D. It’s very serious
98. We can’t buyA. so, much B. such, so C. so, so D. such, such
A. a; an B. an; / C. an; the D .a; the
100. Need he come a little earlier?
A. can B. must C. need D. needn’t
1~10 B C B A A A D A B A 11~20 B A B A B C D B C C
21~30 A A A A B B D A B A 31~40 D A C B A D D A D D
41~50 D B C C D D D A B D 51~60 B C A A C B A C A B
61~70 B C D C D C B D A C 71~80 A A B A B B B D C D
81~90 B D D C D B C A D C 91~100 C C B D C D A C D B
讲解：第一空找到adj修饰的是谁，如果修饰人，用of, 修饰to do用for 第二空 ticket for sth ticket to sp。 无ticket of sth.
讲解：allow doing, allow sb to do, sb be allowed to do
讲解：look up 查阅 look for （丢了东西后）寻找
讲解：the others 其余所有人，others 其余所有人中的一部分。Anther five minutes=five minutes more
讲解：对于时态的考查要分清，此处用have been to也可以。
讲解：hear from 收到sb来信， hear of 听说 hear about 听说关于某事
讲解：can 和其后的go 并无直接的关系，spend st doing
如果用the Suns'就直接to visit the Suns'即可，不用再family．
讲解：stop to do 和stop doing的区别
讲解：如果是A：应该虚拟：If you would be there, would you please buy some books for me?
讲解：a + 序数词+ time “再次”
讲解：注意还原： that book is the one ? 而不是 that is book(前面少一个the)
36. 正确答案： D
讲解：Tom 现在已经变成像他们那些人一样了 注意翻译 并注意like和as的用法
讲解:see sb doing的被动语态形式
讲解：要说与某人结婚marry 后面直接加somebody 就行，或者用get married to sb
46. 正确答案： D
讲解：a year 在问句中出现，说明只是针对次数提问的。
讲解：speak highly of sb 对sb评价极高。这边要用被动语态
51. 正确答案： B
讲解：陷阱题，根据上下文prefer coffee with milk“喜欢加牛奶的咖啡”
讲解：not at all此处翻译成“根本不”
讲解：前句为肯定句，用as well as.
讲解：the表示特指，今日的Yangcheng.后面a + 序数词+time表示再一次
讲解：as 两者完成等同，比如Beijing is famous as our capital.
讲解：be worn out被穿坏
讲解：think highly of sb对sb 评价高
讲解：注意so it is译为“确实如此”，而so is it译为“它也是这样”
讲解：need doing =need to be done 译为“需要被。。。。”
讲解：注意区分not any more 和ant any longer，一个表示程度， 一个表示数量
讲解：tell a story/lie/joke等， say sth in English=speak English
讲解：be dressed in 固定搭配
讲解：It’s said 据说
讲解：so that “为了”，而且注意后面从句中有一个can表示语气。
讲解：这两个用这里都可以。但实在要选，应该选take away。因为put away强调在什么地方放好，take away强调从什么地方拿开。这道题中，意思是把东西从桌上拿走，而不是在桌上放好，所以选D。
讲解：need 一般疑问肯定回答用must， must一般疑问句的否定回答用needn’t