Topic 3 Section B
1.Learn some new words and phrases:
agree, so-so, pleasant, agree with sb., brave ,useful
2. Learn some useful sentences:
(1)I thought it was just so-so. (2)I thought he was very brave!
(3) It’s nothing serious. (4) Miss Wang was angry with me.
3. Go on learning the past continuous tense:
—What were you doing at this time last night?
—I was watching a Harry Potter movie.
4. Learn to express agreement and disagreement:
—I think classical music is pleasant.
— I agree with you. / No, I don’t think so. I think it’s too serious.
5. Learn reading phonetic /l/ /n/ , /n/ /?/ and can spell word corresponding example.
Pay attention to English pronunciation even to read.
1) pleasant 2) 勇敢的 3)一般，不怎么样 4)有用的
1) 看电影______________________ 2) 同意某人的看法_________________________
3) I think so.____________________ 4) 我不认为是这样_________________________
1) Isn’t it interesting?
2) I agree with you. / I think so.
3) I don’t agree. / I don’t think so. I think it is just so-so.
4) You are quite right.
2）We discussed for about hours . Finally, We all _________ with each other on that plan.
3) I really enjoy the music. It sounds so ___________.
4) I think Harry Potter is cute and he is very ______________ .
( ) 1. —Who can tell me what Tina was doing from 4:00 to 6:00 yesterday
A. is watching a movie B. was watching a movie
C. watched a movie D. watches a movie
( ) 2. —What did you do last night ? — I _____ TV with my friends.
A. watches B. watch C. am watching D. watched
( ) 3. — I think classical music is pleasant. —______ . I often listen to it.
A. No, it doesn’t. B. I agree with you. C. Yes, it does. D. No, I think
( ) 4. I_____ Jack _____ playing in the garden. He ____ teaching himself at that time.
A. think, wasn’t, was B. don’t think, wasn’t, was
C. don’t think, was, was D. think, was, was
( ) 5. —Didn’t he go to the corner yesterday ?
—____. He had to look after his baby at home.
A. No, he didn’t B. Yes, he did C. No, he did D. Yes, he didn’t
Maria: I was watching the movie, Harry Potter.
Jane: Maria: I don’t agree. It’s terrible.
Maria: No, I don’ Jane: I agree with you. Do you like Harry Potter? I think he is very brave!
Maria: Yes, he is handsome, too.
1.___________ 2.______________ 3.____________ 4. _______________ 5.______________
1. watch a movie = see a film看电影
2. I agree./I think so. 我同意
3. I don’t agree./ I don’t think so. 我不同意
4. Isn’t it interesting? 否定疑问句，表示肯定意义，特别应注意其回答方式。 e.g. ---- Isn’t it beautiful ? ---- Yes, it is . 不，它漂亮。---- No, it isn’t . 是的，它不漂亮。
5. A: I think classical music is pleasant. 我认为古典音乐令人愉快。
B: I agree with you. / 我同意你的观点。/
No, I don’t think so. I think it’s too serious. 不，我不认为这样。我认为它太严肃了。
“pleasant” 是形容词，意思为“令人愉快的”，其名词形式是pleasure意为“愉快”。 e.g. It’s a pleasant trip.