1. He ____ the photo of his family to school. He showed it to us.
A. took B. brought C. carried D. fetched
2. Don’t be ____ your lessons. Let me help you.
A. worry B. worry about C. worried D. worried about
3. I’ll have a meeting in Shanghai tomorrow. Would you mind _____ the time for
all the flights for me?
A. looking for B. looking after C. finding out D. finding
4. It’s important _____ the piano well.
A. of him to play B. for him to play
C. of him playing D. for him playing
5. I don’t know French, he doesn’t know it, _____.
A. too B. either C. as well D. yet
6. He has failed several times, but he won’t _____.
A. go on B. come on C. get up D. give up
7. Susan is always the best in different exams in our class because she is a _____
A. helpful B. polite C. proud D. hardworking
8. My mother _____ make rice dumplings. She’ll teach me how to do it.
A. must B. need C. should D. can
9. Alice was ill, so her mother _____ her at home.
A. took after B. looked for C. looked after D. took care
10. My brother was afraid of being late for class. He hurried to school _____
A. for B. with C. at D. without
11. Don’t spend _____ time playing computer games. It will make you fall behind
others in your lessons.
A. too much B. much too C. very much D. much very
12. What beautiful shoes! They must be expensive. I don’t know _____ pair to choose.
A. what B. which C. whose D. how
用心 爱心 专心 1
13. I always felt sad that almost _____ remembered my birthday
A. everybody B. somebody C. anybody D. nobody
14. It’s kind _____ me English.
A. of him to teach B. for him to teach
C. of him teaching D. for him to teaching
15. Mr. Lee told us interesting story yesterday. It made all of us _____.
A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughed D. laughing
16. He walked _____ for us to catch up with him.
A. too slow B. enough slow C. slowly enough D. too slowly
17. The guider is _____ the foreigners _____ the places of interest.
A. showing; off B. showing; around
C. showing; up D. show; on
18. She smiles at others _____. She is kind to everyone.
A. at all times B. at times C. usually D. from time to time
19. The children had a good time in the park.
A. were glad B. enjoyed themselves
C. enjoyed playing D. felt happy
20. In winter some of the boys like _____ snow.
A. play B. playing C. to play against D. playing with
21. When I got there the light had _____.
A. gone out B. put out C. keep out D. take out
22. He_____ about 25 yuan _____ the last week.
A. took; to B. spend; in C. paid; for D. cost; on
23. Colours can change our moods and make us _____ happy or sad, energetic or sleep.
A. to feel B. feeling C. felt D. feel
24. — Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow.
— _____. But I must write a letter to my pen friend now.
A. It doesn’t matter B. That’s all right
C. I’d love to D. Yes, I do
25. — Have you finish _____ your article?
2 用心 爱心 专心
— Yes, I have.
A. to write B. write C. writes D. writing
26. — Mum, may I watch TV after supper?
— No, you _____. You must finish your homework first.
A. needn’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. don’t have to
27. The singer’s voice _____ wonderful.
A. tastes B. sounds C. smells D. looks
28. Yesterday it rained heavily when school was over. We _____ stay in our school.
A. should B. must C. had to D. would
29. Jay Chou is familiar _____ us young students. We all know he is a famous singer.
A. with B. to C. for D. on
30. I _____ some of your ideas, but I think some are not suitable for the work.
A. agree on B. agree with C. agree to D. agree
31. Don’t forget _____ the light when leave the house?
A. turning on B. to turning down
C. turning down D. to turn off
32. —Jim ,come back, your new book is still in the drawer.
—Oh, thank you. I have forgotten _____ it there.
A. to put B. put C. putting D. to putting
33. —The classroom is _____ clean _____ it was yesterday.
—Sorry, I forget to clean it.
A. as; as B. so; as C. not so; as D. more; than
用心 爱心 专心 3