江苏省泰兴市西城中学八年级英语 练习95（无答案） 人教新目标
一． 根据句意选择used to 或 be used to 填空。
1. My father __________ work in a hospital in Beijing.
2. My grandfather ___________ living in the country.
3. They __________ go out with my friends at weekends.
4. They ___________________ working at weekends.
5. I __________ rhink doctors were boring. But now I want to be a volunteer doctor.
6. At first I __________ not __________ travelling around the world.
7. I _________ buy a new comic book every week.
8. I _________ my life now because it’s meaningful.
9. She __________ be blind and she __________ living in the darkness.
10. They ___________ not ___________ the hot weather because they ________ live in
1. I am used to the lifestyle of a traveller. (改为否定句)
I ________ ________ _________ _________ the lifestyle of a traveller.
2. Sandy used to watch too much TV after school. (改为一般疑问句)
(1)________ Sandy __________ _________ too much TV after school?
(2)________ Sandy _________ _________ _________ too much TV after school?
3. My mother spent much money on clothes in the past but now she doesn’t. (改
My mother _________ _________ _________ much money on clothes.
4. The boy is strong. He can carry the box.
(用so… that… 合成一句)____________________________________________
(用such… that… 合成一句)__________________________________________
5. He is so young that he can’t go to school. (改为同义句)
He is __________ _________ __________ _________ to school.
6. Tommy got up early. He could get to the station on time. (用so that连成一句)
Tommy got up early ___________________________ to the station on time.
7. Work hard. You will be able to catch up with your classmates. (用if合成一句)
8. slept, I, the plane, so, that, felt, tired, I, on(连词成句)
9. They girl is too young to look after herself. (用so… that…改写)
11. Nancy is used to reading English every day. (对画线部分提问)
12. They can’t see clearly because their eyesight is poor. (改成简单句)
He ________ _________ ________ ________ for school, but now he comes earlier.
2． Mr Smith现在习惯用中文和我们交谈。
Mr Smith _________ __________ _________ _________ with us in Chinese now.
_______ you ________ ________ Chinese chess with your friends?
________ you _______ _______ _______ in the school far away from your home?
My mother ________ ________ ________ ________ two patients a day.
6． He said that _______ _______ ________ _______ ________ ________ ________ (他
1. I used to drinking some tea before going to bed, but now I don’t do it. _________
2. Do you used to getting up at seven? _________
3. There used to a tree in front of the house. _________
4. At first, he was not used to drive the car. _________
5. Did you used to see him? _________
6. Sam forgot his homework at home yesterday. _________
7. The teacher tells him don’t to chat in class. _________
8. People all over the world is grateful to World Vision. _________
9. Some doctors work for 72-hour without sleep. _________
10. What is the computer used to? _________
March 5, Saturday
Today, I interviewed Mr Dong. He ___________ (used to, be used to) live in a block in the Kowloon Walled City in Hong Kong. In 1991, he moved out of the block. Mr Dong told me that there _____________ (used to, be used to) be many Chinese medicine shops, dentists and market stalls. Now the place has turned into a park. And Mr Dong __________ (used to, be used to) playing Chinese chess with his old friends in the park.
There once was an old airport near the block and noise pollution __________ (used to, be used to) be a serious problem before the closing of the airport. Mr Dong said he ___________ (used not to, be not used to) the noise. But he felt pleased when the plane landed safely.
Life is better now. however, many friends of Mr Dong’s moved to other areas. He felt lonely from time to time